Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Green Mosquitoes. I am going mad.
(01-17-2021, 01:30 PM)Bally002 Wrote: I have been infected with "Barmah Forest' Virus. (Blood tests confirmed) Source is mosquitoes.  Not a pleasant thing.  Rather have Covid.  This virus may rise on occasions and hit me at any time.  Read up on it.  It's flu plus.  Learnt to work through it.  When the Doc told me,, it was a "WTF is that Sh1t? "   Funny thing was the Doc asked me if I want a psychologist to help me through the symptoms which in my case resembled depression.  Looking at the Doc with tilted head and twitching eye I said, "Whatcha talking about Doc?  I don't do that type of sh1t."  It was my demeanor.  Very flat but turned out to be symptomatic for me with the virus.

So I react to mosquitoes.  But in saying that.  These buggers were different.  Only side effects was a sting and intense itch but that's pretty normal for me however the sensations were pretty well immediate which is unusual.  That and the fact they blighters were green was different for me.

Appreciate your reply.  Bit more education for me.

Kind regards,

bally:)

Quote:
Local officials in Florida have approved the release of 750 million mosquitoes that have been genetically modified to reduce local populations.

The aim is to reduce the number of mosquitoes that carry diseases like dengue or the Zika virus.
The green-lighting of a pilot project after years of debate drew a swift outcry from environmental groups, who warned of unintended consequences.

One group condemned the plan as a public "Jurassic Park experiment".
Activists warn of possible damage to ecosystems, and the potential creation of hybrid, insecticide-resistant mosquitoes.

But the company involved says there will be no adverse risk to humans or the environment, and points to a slate of government-backed studies.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53856776

Our government dollars at work. Another opportunity to use us as guinea pigs.

We got some of those guys dumped on us, and they too seem to crumble rather than splatter like the regular ones do.

To be honest I am very suspicious of the little buggers. But I am suspicious of anything that my government has its hands into.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Green Mosquitoes. I am going mad. - by Bally002 - 01-15-2021, 10:47 AM
RE: Green Mosquitoes. I am going mad. - by gordi - 01-15-2021, 11:19 AM
RE: Green Mosquitoes. I am going mad. - by 727Sky - 01-16-2021, 06:05 AM
RE: Green Mosquitoes. I am going mad. - by guohua - 01-17-2021, 01:21 AM
RE: Green Mosquitoes. I am going mad. - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 01-17-2021, 10:47 PM
RE: Green Mosquitoes. I am going mad. - by kdog - 01-17-2021, 02:59 AM
RE: Green Mosquitoes. I am going mad. - by ChiefD - 09-30-2021, 04:21 AM
RE: Green Mosquitoes. I am going mad. - by guohua - 09-30-2021, 06:04 AM
RE: Green Mosquitoes. I am going mad. - by 727Sky - 09-30-2021, 03:49 PM