Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is really behind this COVID move?
Hey all,

I've had an interesting discussion today with a financial guru who thinks that something nefarious and dark is buried underneath this coronavirus situation, unknown to the public at large.

That got my spider senses tingling...

Many people think that it's to gain control of the masses. Others think that it's for planetary vaccination purposes.

But could it be far worse than these two possibilities? The economy came to an almost state of paralysis for months. My own company was closed for three months. I looked at the numbers here in Quebec and we've lost over 5000 people to this virus. Roughly 80% or so were elderly that could have passed away with the influenza or pneumonia. That leaves roughly 1000 people that died out of 8 million people.

Let that sink in. 1000 out of 8 million and we shut everything down to a stall. A quarter of a trillion dollars more in debt for Canada and billions for our province.

Where is the fucking sense in that?!?!?!?!?

Regular flu kills more people a year, so does cancer, car accidents or suicides.

To control the population? Our Prime Minister has ordered an app to install on your phone on a voluntary basis to track down if you're close to someone that has the virus.

Everyone I've talked to about that say the same thing. He can shove his app way deep.

The population won't be controlled, at least, not as they wish or think.

A whole lot of people couldn't care less about a vaccine. I know I don't.

A new world order? They wish.

No, something way worse is at stake. Since when do countries fully stop their economies and spend this amount of money for the citizen's sake? Never.

My ears are open to opinions. What do you think?
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
What is really behind this COVID move? - by Sol - 06-24-2020, 03:13 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by drussell41 - 06-24-2020, 11:54 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 11:24 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 02:25 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 04:38 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 05:52 PM