Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
France, The "Budding Islamic Republic"
(01-11-2020, 01:37 PM)Wallfire Wrote: There is a strong feeling both in Finland and Sweden that people want change, and I believe if Trump get reelected there will be a massive change as most of Europe is looking to him. This is why in the USA the so called Social/ Democrats are pushing so hard to get rid of him, they know if he remains in power they will lose in Europe as well.
Like it or not Europe does look to what is happing in the USA, Obama let the social/democrats take power in Europe and start the killing of our cultures, now we have Trump and if he stays in power there will be a fast change in Europe. 
2020 is the year it all changes, for better or worse, its the year we get our cultures back or we lose them.
And once again our lives are in the hands of the USA, I dont like that fact at all but its true

Exactly! That's why the election in November is sooooooooooo important. It's not only about keeping the U.S.A. safe from the monsters who want to control the world, but the safety of the world itself.

If the "Looking Glass" is real, then I do see hope for another win. That's what we have to hang on to right now.
Hope is all we have at this point. But we have to manifest that hope into reality by getting to the voting booths and making it so.

The democrats are going to cheat anyway they can. They are already trying to pass a bill in New York to allow illegal aliens the right to vote. With all the free handouts, guess which side they will vote for?
Little do they know they will be thrown to the streets with the rest of the homeless after they get their revered idols into power. It will be too late for them then, and for us too.

2020 will be the most important election in the history of the world - literally!

Messages In This Thread
RE: France, The "Budding Islamic Republic" - by Wallfire - 01-11-2020, 01:37 PM
RE: France, The "Budding Islamic Republic" - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-11-2020, 04:17 PM