Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Its The Smell! I Love The Smell Of BioWarfare In The Morning! Deoderizing The Left!
Explanation: A possible hidden in plain sight bio-hazard  vector point to disperse the disease from ...

Report: Fecal Matter Found on Every McDonald’s Self-Service Touchscreen McDonald's disputes claim, says 'self-order screens are cleaned frequently'

Quote:A report said that fecal matter was discovered on every McDonald’s self-service touchscreen swabbed during an investigation in the United Kingdom.

Samples were taken at six McDonald’s locations in London and two in Birmingham. The samples all revealed a contamination of coliforms, which are found in human fecal matter.

“We were all surprised how much gut and fecal bacteria there was on the touchscreen machines. These cause the kind of infections that people pick up in hospitals,” said London Metropolitan University Dr. Paul Matawele, according to The Metro.

“For instance Enterococcus faecalis is part of the flora of gastrointestinal tracts of healthy humans and other mammals. It is notorious in hospitals for causing hospital-acquired infections,” he stated.

Customers first choose their food on the screens before heading to the front to pick up their meals. Often times, they don’t wash their hands or wipe them down with hand sanitizer, the report suggested.

Please read source article for the full story ok!

Further reading ...

OH&S Bio-Hazards [Caution: .pdf file. Open at your own risk ok!]

Personal Disclosure: Solutions ...

The take away comment was by the Doctor who said "WASH YOUR HANDS!" tinysure 

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Its The Smell! I Love The Smell Of BioWarfare In The Morning! Deoderizing The Left! - by OmegaLogos - 12-05-2018, 07:32 AM