Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First Shots Fired In The Second US Civil War!
(11-02-2022, 04:57 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Get involved at the bottom. Form or join a grassroots movement that tackles local corruption at the township, village, city and county level. Reform is the name of the game with the backing of a large number of constituents and interested third parties. Eliminate some laws and push through others at the local level. The eventual goal is to influence the state government once you have cleaned house locally and then on to the federal level. That is the way forward during times of peace, however, that will change when it clearly has become a war. This is something the citizens will have to do before the pot is at full boil, when at that time they must jump out of the pot and into the fire.

I think that will work in some places, but not at all in others. It seems that governmental integrity must already be in place before that activity will be allowed in any particular locality.

Item: In the Arizona races, one of the gubernatorial candidates in in charge of counting the votes. How do you suppose that race will go when it all finally shakes out? I believe it was Josef Stalin who said "I don't care who casts the votes as long as I control who counts them".

Item: In Michigan, Gretchen Whitmer managed to maintain her seat, despite the evil she has done to her constituency. Same for New York - Hochul maintained her seat, in spite of the evil she has done to her constituency, and the crazy shit she has said in public. One has to question - in private, in the dark, preferably in a closet with no microphones or cameras - just how that happened.

I'm sure there are other areas where such questionably things that some might think of as "irregularities" are also rampant. In Virginia, in my county, the polls closed at 7 PM, and our results were in by 7:30 PM. Why do you suppose Maricopa County, AZ, is having to drag their counting out for so long? I bet there is a reason, and I bet it's not any of the excuses they are giving...

I also think it will not work at all when it comes to making changes in the Federal government, no matter what can be accomplished locally. As soon as any clean-up approaches the federal level, there will be a crack-down on it. They will NOT willingly give up the power they have been stealing from the states and consolidating and centralizing for over 150 years now.

It remains to be seen how many Free people are left when that day comes. I'm betting that there won't be as many as pay lip-service to the notion, but have no clue whether there will be enough left to overcome the opposition when shit starts flying in that conflict. It's not about which equipment each side has, it's ALL about the people using that equipment - whether effectively or ineffectively.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Shots Fired In The Second US Civil War! - by Wallfire - 06-27-2018, 06:22 AM
RE: First Shots Fired In The Second US Civil War! - by Ninurta - 11-15-2022, 12:13 AM