Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
That’s one Red Heifer of a berry
World's Heaviest Strawberry Grown in Israel weighing in at 10.19 ounces.

[Image: uIWHysw.jpg]

I think the actual spelling is "Ilan" but still, damn.

Russian Bearry  tinylaughing

[Image: jzyzAcB.jpg]
https://twitter.com/Cheiro8/status/1205165473672904711
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Wow, that is huge! I love strawberries. My mouth watered watching this video. Thanks for posting it. Now I want to run to the store and get some strawberries!  tinydrroling
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(07-31-2022, 10:14 PM)ChiefD Wrote: Wow, that is huge! I love strawberries. My mouth watered watching this video. Thanks for posting it. Now I want to run to the store and get some strawberries!  tinydrroling

Brought back memories.

When I was a bad ass child, I would go to my neighbors field, lie down on the ground, and eat the strawberries, until I thought my stomach would burst.

I don't know why I thought I was getting away with something, because every time, when I got home, my mother would greet me with, "How many times have I told you to stop stealing Mr. Wilson's strawberries?"

He really didn't mind us taking the strawberries or the watermelons, but he held us hostage, one night, in his grape arbor for several hours, in the dark. He never said a word. He just sat on his porch with his shotgun on his lap. Us kids were not going to come out of that arbor for love nor money.

When he thought he had scared us enough, he got up and went in the house. We ran like we were being chased by bears. When we got home, there was mother waiting at the door, asking, "Did you enjoy your time in Mr. Wilson's arbor?"

We were naughty kids, but that is about the worse we would do. Helping ourselves to the fruits of the field. Oh, and we used to borrow the boats and empty all the neighbors, crab pots, every now and again. They would threaten to spank us it they caught us, but no one really got mad at us. The crabs were plentiful back then, no one would miss a bushel or two.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers