Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I can't write
Well I can't write a short story, not one that would make sense I don't think,No, No, No I'm sure of it.
But I found one in Video Form, it is not mine but it is one of my Husbands Favorite Authors.
 I hope you don't mind.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I use to be able to write, but that probably had alot to do with rum and trying to swoon the wife on my chase for her. I think that other site erased them all. 

I don't know, may think about trying it again. Without the rum.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(12-07-2021, 06:59 AM)guohua Wrote: Well I can't write a short story, not one that would make sense I don't think,No, No, No I'm sure of it.
But I found one in Video Form, it is not mine but it is one of my Husbands Favorite Authors.
 I hope you don't mind.

What is your definition of write. I have read so many things you have written I would say you are a fine person to paint a word picture and tell an interesting story. So stop with the "woa is me I have writers block" and write from your heart like you always do ! The story of how you met Mr. G was fantastic
@"727Sky" 
Thank You  tinyinlove
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-08-2021, 06:45 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(12-07-2021, 06:59 AM)guohua Wrote: Well I can't write a short story, not one that would make sense I don't think,No, No, No I'm sure of it.
But I found one in Video Form, it is not mine but it is one of my Husbands Favorite Authors...

What is your definition of write. I have read so many things you have written I would say you are a fine person to paint a word picture and tell an interesting story. So stop with the "woa is me I have writers block" and write from your heart like you always do ! The story of how you met Mr. G was fantastic

I endorse this message.
tinybiggrin minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.