Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FDA Bait and Switch on Vaccines
Trying to get to the bottom of the latest "FDA approval" is a hot mess. I had a hard time understanding it. Thankfully, the two lawyers on this video make it quick and clear. 

In short, the EUA is still in effect. There is no FDA approval (biological license) for any available vaccine. There is medical debate over the similarity between the current Pfizer vaccine and the non-available one. If an FDA biological license is granted to any one of the vaccines, the EUA is dissolved for all of them. 

What is clear, is the media blitz to push something that is patently false. Questions still linger in my brain.

- Is it really an emergency after going on two years?
- If the vaccine mandate is legitimate, why not have Congress write the law? 
- With all this information available, why is the FDA not in court 24/7?

***This thread is dedicated to Mystic Wanderer. I hope she has a WiFi connection where ever she is. You are missed. 

(09-14-2021, 02:47 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Trying to get to the bottom of the latest "FDA approval" is a hot mess. I had a hard time understanding it. Thankfully, the two lawyers on this video make it quick and clear. 

In short, the EUA is still in effect. There is no FDA approval (biological license) for any available vaccine. There is medical debate over the similarity between the current Pfizer vaccine and the non-available one. If an FDA biological license is granted to any one of the vaccines, the EUA is dissolved for all of them. 

What is clear, is the media blitz to push something that is patently false. Questions still linger in my brain.

***This thread is dedicated to Mystic Wanderer. I hope she has a WiFi connection where ever she is. You are missed. 

So it`s still EUA  jab, and no  approved version available  . And Biden advertised it as approved on TV .....

FDA act like criminals, and is just helping big pharma/bill Gates etc

Who can even understand anymore all this mumbo jambo

If i understand , full licenced vaccine would require the manufacturer also give all ingredients
 but EUA not...but i dont know for sure

I dont see emergency, all the harm is done by not letting people have proper medical care, like giving ivermectin,and by forcing mask use , lockdowns ... FDA seems to not want that people get help.

I hope Mystic see this thread too .  She had allways good views on these issues .
Either he is literally fed lines, or is the most bald-faced liar I have ever seen.
"...full & final approval..."?
Who bought that?

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

What I can’t understand is how so many buy into it.

I saw some comments on a news post the other day where some woman was saying how she doesn’t trust the government but yet seemed to be angry at the people who haven’t gotten the jab. I guess she believed them when they said it was approved. So many do and refuse to even read about it and act like your crazy if you don’t believe the things they do.

Biden and the rest, the media, fda, they are all such liars.
(09-14-2021, 02:47 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Trying to get to the bottom of the latest "FDA approval" is a hot mess. I had a hard time understanding it. Thankfully, the two lawyers on this video make it quick and clear. 

It's my understanding that Congress cannot legally pass such a mandate, because SCOTUS has ruled repeatedly that only States can enact such a mandate, on a state by state basis, because not all localities are always affected the same.

All I can say for sure is that if anyone, anywhere, enacts such a mandate, they'd better mandate to bring bandages with them, because there are sure as hell gonna be injuries when they come for me, and not all those injuries are gonna be on my own tender corpus. I guess you could say they'd best plan on trading injuries when they come, mandate or not.

I'm a firm believer in the axiom that when someone tries to kill you, they are fair game to be killed right back.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

It's all word play. "Approved" is not "Licensed".

It may be approved for the EUA. It can have full and final approval for that. But it doesn't mean squat. 

What's even better is they are telling some people (like the military) they have the licensed vaccine so they have to take it. However, that is not what they are getting jabbed in their arm. No one has got the licensed vaccine yet because it is not available. The experimental vaccine under the EUA is what they are getting jabbed with because Pfizer claims it is similar to the unavailable licensed one. 

Years from now (hopefully) Americans will look back on this like the Tuskegee Experiment or something.
(09-14-2021, 11:54 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

It's my understanding that Congress cannot legally pass such a mandate, because SCOTUS has ruled repeatedly that only States can enact such a mandate, on a state by state basis, because not all localities are always affected the same.

All I can say for sure is that if anyone, anywhere, enacts such a mandate, they'd better mandate to bring bandages with them, because there are sure as hell gonna be injuries when they come for me, and not all those injuries are gonna be on my own tender corpus. I guess you could say they'd best plan on trading injuries when they come, mandate or not.

I'm a firm believer in the axiom that when someone tries to kill you, they are fair game to be killed right back.

Correct. There is no way this is Constitutional as-is. They know that. That's why all the confusing language. They are calling it a "Testing Mandate" when pressed. Doing so in hopes businesses unilaterally start requiring the experimental vaccine because it is cheaper than repeated testing.
(09-14-2021, 05:07 PM)VioletDove Wrote: What I can’t understand is how so many buy into it.

I saw some comments on a news post the other day where some woman was saying how she doesn’t trust the government but yet seemed to be angry at the people who haven’t gotten the jab. I guess she believed them when they said it was approved. So many do and refuse to even read about it and act like your crazy if you don’t believe the things they do.

Biden and the rest, the media, fda, they are all such liars.

You bring up a great point. They get away with this BS because people don't read. They don't dig. They don't parse distinctions. They simply regurgitate the emotions they are programmed to emote from the media. Sad.
(09-14-2021, 03:44 PM)Kenzo Wrote:

So it`s still EUA  jab, and no  approved version available  . And Biden advertised it as approved on TV .....

FDA act like criminals, and is just helping big pharma/bill Gates etc

Who can even understand anymore all this mumbo jambo

If i understand , full licenced vaccine would require the manufacturer also give all ingredients
 but EUA not...but i dont know for sure

I dont see emergency, all the harm is done by not letting people have proper medical care, like giving ivermectin,and by  forcing mask use , lockdowns ... FDA seems to not want that people get help.

I hope Mystic see this thread too .  She had allways good views on these issues .

Her input will definitely be missed. 

I think she would approve of you calling them criminals  tinybiggrin
Now they are changing the names of the rona vaccines, the Moderna vaccine will be named SpikeVax, and the AstraZeneca vaccine will be named Vaxzevria

Not sure why ? Maybe they think new names sell more ...i think the names are horrible, Spikevax?  

All 3 Major “Jab Companies” Suddenly Have Name Changes for Their VVV Products
(09-18-2021, 05:11 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Now they are changing the names of the rona vaccines, the Moderna vaccine will be named SpikeVax, and the AstraZeneca vaccine will be named Vaxzevria

Not sure why ? Maybe they think new names sell more ...i think the names are horrible, Spikevax?  

Like there wasn't enough confusion in the matter already. They just want to continue to rape the situation they helped create.
The way I see it. In the US they have bribed, threatened, used every form of psy-op available to get people to take the injection. In order to get the illegal, marxist, fascist mandate that ol biden is pushing they needed a new incentive; "FDA" approval.

Well, they couldn't really "approve" one because the others would no longer have their EUA protection and would have to go off the market. So they approve a product not even available in the US, saying it is similar and interchangable with the Pfizer injection  and that allows all the pharma cartels to keep their EUA approval, including the pfizer injection.

Now the corrupted mouthpiece of the Biden Cartel can spout the lie that there is an FDA approved "vaccine" so he can dictate vaccines to most employees and have it not look as bad as it is.

The level of corruption and deceotion here is beyond the pale. The really pathetic thing is that there are people that go along with this that are not sociopaths. They think they will be safe if they cooperate. They hope they will get a few extra bread crumbs for going along.They hope they can keep their high paying job and maintain their lifestyle. Anyone that understands the history of genocide will know that no one is safe. As soon as you have served your purpose you are just another useless eater.

Oh...thank you so much for giving me the beautiful avatar. It would have been exactly what I would have picked if I could figure it out...really,thank you so much!!!!
(09-18-2021, 05:11 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Now they are changing the names of the rona vaccines, the Moderna vaccine will be named SpikeVax, and the AstraZeneca vaccine will be named Vaxzevria

You know, back in the day, "spike" was a slang term for the needle one used to mainline heroin with.

My how times change... or have they?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-19-2021, 02:21 PM)pointessa Wrote: The way I see it. In the US they have bribed, threatened, used every form of psy-op available to get people to take the injection. In order to get the illegal, marxist, fascist mandate that ol biden is pushing they needed a new incentive; "FDA" approval.

Oh...thank you so much for giving me the beautiful avatar. It would have been exactly what I would have picked if I could figure it out...really,thank you so much!!!!

Over this side of the pond, the interest in the Coof and its use of making money seems to be waning for now.
France is still battling against Macron's Napoleon-like machinations, but BoJo in England seems to have pulled his head out
of his ass and stopped listening to wife -Princess Nut-Nut.

(Off topic for a moment) There are three other avatars for you to peruse here.
minusculethumbsup

@"Ninurta" 

The word 'spike' is also a synonym to explain a drink with something unknown added!
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-19-2021, 07:59 PM)Ninurta Wrote: You know, back in the day, "spike" was a slang term for the needle one used to mainline heroin with.

Guess what one of my nicknames back in high School was...?

Yup, SPIKE!

(It was first due to my Volleyball smash-shot (which is called a Spike) as I inadvertently managed to knock out a young lady on the opposing team with it once, and later it became emboldened/reinforced as I embraced the new wave punk music culture and got myself a Spikey haircut!)

Ah, those were the days! (hair!)
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(09-19-2021, 09:45 PM)gordi Wrote:
(09-19-2021, 07:59 PM)Ninurta Wrote: You know, back in the day, "spike" was a slang term for the needle one used to mainline heroin with.

Guess what one of my nicknames back in high School was...?

Yup, SPIKE!

(It was first due to my Volleyball smash-shot (which is called a Spike) as I inadvertently managed to knock out a young lady on the opposing team with it once, and later it became emboldened/reinforced as I embraced the new wave punk music culture and got myself a Spikey haircut!)

Ah, those were the days! (hair!)
G

Our @"gordi"  the early years,,,,,
[Image: liberty.jpg]
Our @"gordi" the Rogue today,,,,,,,
[Image: b25lY21zOjc2ZTE3MWIwLWJhNjYtNDNjZi1iNmU0...le=upscale]  smallrofl
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-19-2021, 02:21 PM)pointessa Wrote: The way I see it. In the US they have bribed, threatened, used every form of psy-op available to get people to take the injection. In order to get the illegal, marxist, fascist mandate that ol biden is pushing they needed a new incentive; "FDA" approval.

Well, they couldn't really "approve" one because the others would no longer have their EUA protection and would have to go off the market. So they approve a product not even available in the US, saying it is similar and interchangable with the Pfizer injection  and that allows all the pharma cartels to keep their EUA approval, including the pfizer injection.

Now the corrupted mouthpiece of the Biden Cartel can spout the lie that there is an FDA approved "vaccine" so he can dictate vaccines to most employees and have it not look as bad as it is.

The level of corruption and deceotion here is beyond the  pale. The really pathetic thing is that there are people that go along with this that are not sociopaths. They think they will be safe if they cooperate. They hope they will get a few extra bread crumbs for going along.They hope they can keep their high paying job and maintain their lifestyle. Anyone that understands the history of genocide will know that no one is safe. As soon as you have served your purpose you are just another useless eater.

They don't even bother hiding it. Never mind there is such a thing as an internet where you can go back a check things. They don't even care. 

Very nice avatar BTW  tinybiggrin
(09-19-2021, 08:10 PM)BIAD Wrote:

Over this side of the pond, the interest in the Coof and its use of making money seems to be waning for now.
France is still battling against Macron's Napoleon-like machinations, but BoJo in England seems to have pulled his head out
of his ass and stopped listening to wife -Princess Nut-Nut.

(Off topic for a moment) There are three other avatars for you to peruse here.
minusculethumbsup

@"Ninurta" 

The word 'spike' is also a synonym to explain a drink with something unknown added!
tinyhuh

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing