Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who said “crime doesn’t pay”?
Sorry the pictures of the statue and the klingons did not come thru
Quote:
Quote:[b]Who said “crime doesn’t pay”?[/b]
 we have lost our minds..???.
Quote:
After a year of burning cities and taking down statues of patriots and Columbus, they have erected a statue of George Floyd…

New Jersey’s most populous city paid tribute to George Floyd on Wednesday, unveiling a 700-pound bronze statue in his honor outside Newark’s City Hall.

[Image: thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrin&downloadWhen...true&pid=4]

[Image: thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrin&downloadWhen...true&pid=3]

[Image: thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrin&downloadWhen...true&pid=2]

[b][b][b]After Floyd committed 6 burglaries, 3 car thefts, 2 violent home invasions, 3 armed robberies, beating 4 victims senseless, passing counterfeit money, and being arrested 23 times since 1998, he hasn't committed a crime in over a year.[/b][/b][/b]

BUT HIS FAMILY HAS RECEIVED $27 MILLION FROM THE STATE AND $20 MILLION FROM “GO FUND ME” 

President Biden and his VP met with the Floyd family on May 25th, the one year anniversary of his death

Nancy Pelosi in June of 2020, gave the Floyd family a folded American Flag that had flown over the Capitol on the day he died - as a fallen hero 

[b]Who said “crime doesn’t pay”?[/b]

I guess appeasement is cheaper than a city burning......
It's amazing what people can be lead to believe. 

I don't believe how the man met his end was a good thing but this sainthood stuff is ridiculous. 

It must be something in people. Like those who worshiped Mao or Stalin. Maybe they are just more comfortable with the make-believe than thinking.