• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Horrible Histories, Egypt and the Rotten Romans,,,
Yes with a LOL, Learn about Egypt.

The Rotten Romans,,,,,
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I enjoy "Epic Rap Battles of History".

Cheers

* But like all satire, it is biased. They won't produce an episode like "Mohammed vs Jesus" because the Muslims would all wet themselves with outrage and blow things up. Just like Monty Python admitted they would not satirize Islam because "he didn't want to be killed". Thanks Monty, you have repeatedly skewered Christianity because we live in free societies but don't dare talk about the hundreds of millions still living in the Dark Ages.

(I realized "Monty Python" is not an individual's name, but can't recall which member of the group said that; it may have been John Cleese.)
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(06-08-2021, 06:53 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: I enjoy "Epic Rap Battles of History".

Cheers

* But like all satire, it is biased.  They won't produce an episode like "Mohammed vs Jesus" because the Muslims would all wet themselves with outrage and blow things up.  Just like Monty Python admitted they would not satirize Islam because "he didn't want to be killed".  Thanks Monty, you have repeatedly skewered Christianity because we live in free societies but don't dare talk about the hundreds of millions still living in the Dark Ages.

(I realized "Monty Python" is not an individual's name, but can't recall which member of the group said that; it may have been John Cleese.)

Silly fact,

'Monty Python' is a play on words.  Monty as outlined in that movie 'The Full Monty'  meaning fully exposing yourself or going all the way and of course a Python.  Characterized by the phrase uttered by gentlemen in the pub,  "I'm going to Syphon the Python" or going to pee.  Python being the appendage.

I am not sure whether the phrase 'going the full Monty' comes from WWII used after British General Montgomery and his exploits chasing the Germans and engaging in tank battles.

Kind regards,

Bally:)
@"Bally002" 

Reminds me of the men's room in a facility I worked in.  There was a sign in German by a faucet labeled "drain valve".  This was adjacent to the urinal and it seemed to me to indicate what the guys came to do at the urinal.  tinywondering

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]