Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vitamins Now Available With Puberty Blockers
I don't agree with this new line of marketing Vitamins.
One can't they leave the children alone? JMHO
Quote:Flintstones Vitamins Now Available With Puberty Blockers
[Image: article-8528-1.jpg]
Quote:WHIPPANY, NJ—Bayer AG, the multinational pharmaceutical corporation, has announced a brand new line of trans-friendly Flintstones vitamins laced with puberty-blocking hormones. To help normalize early childhood transition, the vitamins will be on sale over the counter without restriction.

"Yes, zis seems all very ethical," said Bayer CEO Hans Von Himmler while stroking his pet cat-pig hybrid. "Ve simply give ze little girl-child ze hormones, and then ze beard grows. Ve always on ze right side of history." 

Flintstones vitamins' new girl-to-boy chewables will be made of anabolic steroids with vitamins and delicious fruit flavors added in.

The vitamins will be completely organic and hormone-free-- except, of course, for the synthetic hormones which are the active ingredient. 

Some politicians expressed alarm at the thought of giving synthetic hormones to young children, but they quickly fell silent after Bayer threatened to pull campaign donations and business from their states.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-01-2021, 09:13 PM)guohua Wrote: I don't agree with this new line of marketing Vitamins.
One can't they leave the children alone? JMHO
Quote:Flintstones Vitamins Now Available With Puberty Blockers
[Image: article-8528-1.jpg]
Quote:WHIPPANY, NJ—Bayer AG, the multinational pharmaceutical corporation, has announced a brand new line of trans-friendly Flintstones vitamins laced with puberty-blocking hormones. To help normalize early childhood transition, the vitamins will be on sale over the counter without restriction.

"Yes, zis seems all very ethical," said Bayer CEO Hans Von Himmler while stroking his pet cat-pig hybrid. "Ve simply give ze little girl-child ze hormones, and then ze beard grows. Ve always on ze right side of history." 

Flintstones vitamins' new girl-to-boy chewables will be made of anabolic steroids with vitamins and delicious fruit flavors added in.

The vitamins will be completely organic and hormone-free-- except, of course, for the synthetic hormones which are the active ingredient. 

Some politicians expressed alarm at the thought of giving synthetic hormones to young children, but they quickly fell silent after Bayer threatened to pull campaign donations and business from their states.
Source

BabylonBee is a satire site. Although if this was real, I wish it would've been around when I was a kid. My side gig of Freddie Mercury impressions went south when my voice lost a few octaves  tinylaughing tinycrying
(05-01-2021, 09:27 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: BabylonBee is a satire site.

GOOD!

But it is hard to tell, sometimes, these days... If something is satire or real.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(05-01-2021, 11:42 PM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 09:27 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: BabylonBee is a satire site.

GOOD!

But it is hard to tell, sometimes, these days... If something is satire or real.

Couldn't agree more. After 4 years of Trump I find myself going "wait, there's no way he actually said that..." but yup, he did. Biden not off to a much better start, only difference is he isn't on Twitter at 2am with his BS.