Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dash cameras
Be interesting if dash cam footage caught a UFO in the sky, or really interesting if one was on during one of those periods in which people are driving and suddenly realize they are 'elsewhere'.

Most interesting thing mine 'caught' was an old steam locomotive passing by on a tourist rail line.

I think there has been some Russian dash cam footage of odd sights.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

True 'aliens' don't like to be photographed. They drained the batteries in my camera when I tried to get a picture, and I had just charged them up the day before. It wouldn't even turn on. This was before I had a phone that had a camera. I was like Gibbs on NCIS; used my flip phone for years after they were outdated. 

If anyone gets a photo it's because 'they' want to be seen.

NOT a UFO, but my first month having a dash cam a few years ago tinylaughing minusculebeercheers
(05-01-2021, 08:16 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:

NOT a UFO, but my first month having a dash cam a few years ago tinylaughing minusculebeercheers

Interesting method of deer hunting you have there. Do you get your bag limits that way?

tinylaughing

I'll never forget the time I was driving down highway 220 in North Carolina, and a doe jumped off the road bank into the road, paced my car side by side for a couple hundred yards, then got tired of racing and tried to jump into the back seat to ride for a while...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Oh Shit!!!  That was mean. I about had a heart attack!   tinylaughing
(05-02-2021, 03:04 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Oh Shit!!!  That was mean. I about had a heart attack!   tinylaughing

Sorry! But yeah, the day that happened I was right there with you.  tinycool tinyhuh tinylaughing
@"Ninurta" 

Driving one day on a European divided, controlled-access highway with high fencing on both sides, I noted the traffic ahead suddenly slowed and people moved from the left lane to the right lane.  As I drove about 50 mph, I suddenly saw a large doe bounding the opposite direction on the left lane as she went by and behind me.  Hope to poor "dear" made it, that was no place for her to be.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]