Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Denisovans not out of Africa
The following video discusses the most current up to date findings about our long lost relatives called the Denisovans which were inhabiting many parts of Asia and Siberia long before homo sapiens left Africa.

Asians have the highest content of Denisovan's DNA while Africans have the lowest. Interbreeding happened between Neanderthals, Denisonans, and Homo Sapiens long long ago possibly as early as 750,000 to over 1 million years ago in some cases.. If they can breed and make offspring then they are not that far removed from where if all started. "Bend over I think I love you" seems to have been going on much longer than I once thought possible with many diverse critters.... err.... cousins.. Considering breeding only produces viable offspring from closely related genetically identified species...

Example: I never heard of a sheep/goat hybrid from a union of humans or virgin wool from the mid-east !! :tinywhat

They were evidently capturing or inviting diverse humans to to their caves and humble abodes for a little close and continuous relationship for much longer than the history books I grew up with knew. .
(04-28-2021, 10:09 AM)727Sky Wrote: The following video discusses the most current up to date findings about our long lost relatives called the Denisovans which were inhabiting many parts of Asia and Siberia long before homo sapiens left Africa.

Asians have the highest content of Denisovan's DNA while Africans have the lowest. Interbreeding happened between Neanderthals, Denisonans, and Homo Sapiens long long ago possibly as early as 750,000 to over 1 million years ago in some cases.. If they can breed and make offspring then they are not that far removed from where if all started. "Bend over I think I love you" seems to have been going on much longer than I once thought possible with many diverse critters.... err.... cousins.. Considering breeding only produces viable offspring from closely related genetically identified species...

Example: I never heard of a sheep/goat hybrid from a union of humans or virgin wool from the mid-east !! :tinywhat

They were evidently capturing or inviting diverse humans to to their caves and humble abodes for a little close and continuous relationship for much longer than the history books I grew up with knew.  .

Thanks so much for posting!  I look forward to watching it later.
I watched Clan of the Cave Bear once. So that pretty much makes me an expert on ancient hominid sex stuff. The answer is "yes". And aliens too.