Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden Outsells the American Jobs Infrastructure Plan
Tongue 
In another effort to sell the American Infrastructure Jobs Plan to the unsuspecting Public, Jowy Josephovich goes to the speech plan and really screws up.

Lots of trouble getting the words out of his copper beebee mumble mouth and lots of talking out of sync with his hand gestures roflmao.

Wincing and squinting as the teleprompters roll too fast roflmao. tinylaughing

Same tactics like low-voice focusing and leaning forward on the podium to make sure you think it's something real important roflmao.

Some fake outrage mixed in too (words and some visible frowning and that disgusted look) roflmao.

Bet if he took any real questions, he wouldn't know jackshit about what he was even talking about !!

Horrible phony. Just look back for old vids of Biden from years ago and see how faked-up the new Biden is roflmao.

Your President want a word with YOU !!!!

[Image: Biden-Forgot.gif]
Quote:President Biden on Wednesday signaled his openness to “good faith negotiations” on his $2.3 trillion infrastructure proposal — but bluntly warned Republican opponents of the plan that he would “not be open to doing nothing.”

LINK-->  Biden Signals Openness to ‘Good Faith Negotiations’ on Infrastructure Plan

Watch Yoseff stumble and fumble with the bullshit . . . roflmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izBwe5Mi...=YahooNews

[Image: Scully.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
I'm waiting for them to catch a body Double Biden 

Watch for his ear shape and remember it.  A big give-away clue. I'm not saying he is faking it yet, but it might be prudent to keep an eye open.  I bet Jimmy Carter is loving this...! compared to Joe, he's brilliant.
[Image: download.jpg]

[Image: 210401-joe-biden-jm-1235-65f2c83b254f421...58x379.jpg]
But you know what.... this isn't how it's supposed to be, the most powerful person in the entire world.
(04-08-2021, 12:43 AM)PLOTUS Wrote: I'm waiting for them to catch a body Double Biden 

Watch for his ear shape and remember it.  A big give-away clue. I'm not saying he is faking it yet, but it might be prudent to keep an eye open.  I bet Jimmy Carter is loving this...! compared to Joe, he's brilliant.
[Image: download.jpg]

[Image: 210401-joe-biden-jm-1235-65f2c83b254f421...58x379.jpg]
But you know what.... this isn't how it's supposed to be, the most powerful person in the entire world.

you mean like this one, 
[Image: Joe-Biden-Walter-Dunham.jpg?w=640]

wouldn't surprise me to find out that the one up there is the real dummy and either p lousy or kommiela has their hand shoved up his ass
[Image: TWBB.png]

Sometimes I wonder if the entirety of Joe isn't a deep fake. Great things they can do these days with CGI models and animation. I've heard Hollywood has plans to put all live actors out of work and go with entirely CGI ones, because they work for a lot less money so the studios can pocket more of it.

Nah, probably not. They wouldn't let a CGI BidenHarris stumble so much.

If he's open to negotiation, why don't they just negotiate every bit of pork out of the bill, and just leave the, you know, actual infrastructure? I mean, I'd still be against it because it's nothing more than another government handout, this time to construction workers, to try to foster more governmental dependency, but at least I'd be less against it...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’