Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Moderna vaccination update for PLOTUS
Quote:Worldwide Genocide Continues: 13,867 DEAD and 1,354,336 Injuries in European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 Shots
[Image: EudraVigilance-05062021-summary-adrreports.jpg]

Quote:Their report through June 5, 2021 lists 13,867 deaths and 1,354,336 injuries following injections of four experimental COVID-19 shots:
[size]
From the total of injuries recorded, there are 683,688 serious injuries which equals over 50%.[/size]
Read the entire article HERE: Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
CGG..?

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
OH, and by the way, All this Plexiglass Bull-Shit is just that Pure Scare Tactic Bull-Shit!  tinysure

I said it before, this all about Control and Population Control.

Quote:Plexiglass is everywhere, with no proof it’s keeping Covid at bay

Never was suppose to help, just Terrify YOU into believe this Virus was Like Ebola, a 99% Killer.
Only the Elites know what is best and can Save YOU! BULL_SHIT!
Common Sense and Cleanliness, Good Hygiene!

[Image: 372262631.jpeg]
A musician performs behind a plexiglass barrier. WHY?
[Image: a-cashier-works-from-behind-a-plexiglass-screen.jpg]

Quote:Sales of plexiglass tripled to roughly $750 million in the U.S. after the pandemic hit, as offices, schools, restaurants and retail stores sought protection from droplets that health authorities suspected were spreading the coronavirus.

There is just one hitch: Not a single study has shown that the clear plastic barriers actually stop the spread of the virus, said Joseph Allen of Harvard’s Chan School of Public Health.

“We spent a lot of time and money focused on hygiene theater,” said Allen, an indoor-air researcher. “The danger is that we didn’t deploy the resources to address the real threat, which was airborne transmission—both real dollars but also time and attention.”

“The tide has turned,” he said. “The problem is, it took a year.”

For the first months of the Covid-19 pandemic, top health authorities pointed to larger droplets as the key transmission culprits, despite a chorus of protests from Allen and other researchers. Tinier floating droplets also can spread the virus, they warned, meaning plastic shields can’t stop its transmission. Not until last month did the World Health Organization and U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention fully affirm airborne transmission.

Plastic shielding had created “a false sense of security,” said building scientist Marwa Zaatari, a pandemic task force member of the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers.

“Especially when we use it in offices or in schools specifically, plexiglass does not help,” Zaatari said. “If you have plexiglass, you’re still breathing the same shared air of another person” in the room.

Recent CDC [/url]research found that desk or table barriers in Georgia [url=https://www.crainsnewyork.com/coronavirus/cdc-relaxes-social-distancing-guidelines-schools]elementary schools did not correlate with lower infection rates. Mask mandates and ventilation improvements did.

An April study published by the journal Science suggested that desk shields might even slightly raise the risk of Covid-like symptoms. And a prepublication paper from Japan late last month linked plastic shielding with infections in a poorly ventilated office.

Such studies raise the ironic possibility that when venues install too much plastic and thus impede ventilation, they could be raising the very risk they’re trying to reduce.

Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-09-2021, 06:11 PM)guohua Wrote: OH, and by the way, All this Plexiglass Bull-Shit is just that Pure Scare Tactic Bull-Shit!  tinysure

I said it before, this all about Control and Population Control.

Quote:Plexiglass is everywhere, with no proof it’s keeping Covid at bay

Never was suppose to help, just Terrify YOU into believe this Virus was Like Ebola, a 99% Killer.
Only the Elites know what is best and can Save YOU! BULL_SHIT!
Common Sense and Cleanliness, Good Hygiene!

[Image: 372262631.jpeg]
A musician performs behind a plexiglass barrier. WHY?
[Image: a-cashier-works-from-behind-a-plexiglass-screen.jpg]

Quote:Sales of plexiglass tripled to roughly $750 million in the U.S. after the pandemic hit, as offices, schools, restaurants and retail stores sought protection from droplets that health authorities suspected were spreading the coronavirus.

There is just one hitch: Not a single study has shown that the clear plastic barriers actually stop the spread of the virus, said Joseph Allen of Harvard’s Chan School of Public Health.

“We spent a lot of time and money focused on hygiene theater,” said Allen, an indoor-air researcher. “The danger is that we didn’t deploy the resources to address the real threat, which was airborne transmission—both real dollars but also time and attention.”

“The tide has turned,” he said. “The problem is, it took a year.”

For the first months of the Covid-19 pandemic, top health authorities pointed to larger droplets as the key transmission culprits, despite a chorus of protests from Allen and other researchers. Tinier floating droplets also can spread the virus, they warned, meaning plastic shields can’t stop its transmission. Not until last month did the World Health Organization and U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention fully affirm airborne transmission.

Plastic shielding had created “a false sense of security,” said building scientist Marwa Zaatari, a pandemic task force member of the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers.

“Especially when we use it in offices or in schools specifically, plexiglass does not help,” Zaatari said. “If you have plexiglass, you’re still breathing the same shared air of another person” in the room.

Recent CDC [/url]research found that desk or table barriers in Georgia [url=https://www.crainsnewyork.com/coronavirus/cdc-relaxes-social-distancing-guidelines-schools]elementary schools did not correlate with lower infection rates. Mask mandates and ventilation improvements did.

An April study published by the journal Science suggested that desk shields might even slightly raise the risk of Covid-like symptoms. And a prepublication paper from Japan late last month linked plastic shielding with infections in a poorly ventilated office.

Such studies raise the ironic possibility that when venues install too much plastic and thus impede ventilation, they could be raising the very risk they’re trying to reduce.

Source

Common sense has left the building..........................  minusculebonker
Alrighty then........ It's been 3/4 of a year living with this Moderna Vaccine in my body. And the interactions seemed to have subsided. I have had epesodes  of gout, and recently a bout that a week ago had me immobal quite litterally. I was unable to do much more than make it to the bathroom emergency mode and in time. Unable to walk... while I'm talking maybe 10-12 steps, the number to the bathroom. All muscles from my kidney area down absolutely exhausted and severely stinging, my hips in agony...... literally. To a point where I questioned even taking another breath. Yes, that bad, no hyperbole.  Though that's not my game plan. if the reaper came I would of had no quarrel with him. Pain exhaustion is something I have come to accept/endure as just my lot in life. Some days are better than others, but recently they have bercome indistinguishable, thus living has little in the way of pleasures. Still I press on. November coming up  I will turn 70, so I feel I'v got my moneys worth in this life. Moderna.......? Seems to be a non-event..... unless it was causal of my severe gout attacks, which in the hip area is universally Rare. It simply is not a common condition, instead a rarity. 

So what have I to say news-wise about the Moderna Vaccine ? Honnestly nothing of much interest. OH, the time thing I spoke of numerous times before is still with me, though it almost seems non-eventful despite still having occasional epesodes. Well there's not much more to relate to those interested, other than I am still kicking. Oh, got a new car, a Ford Edge, so........yay..!

[Image: download.jpg] Carry on......

[url=https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS934US934&q=how+to+pronounce+indistinguishable&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOMIfcTozC3w8sc9YSmrSWtOXmM04eINKMrPK81LzkwsyczPE5LlYglJLcoVEpUS5hLMzEvJLC7JzEsvzSzOSEzKSbViUWJKzeNZxKqUkV-uUJKvUADUnA_UnaqAoRYAbBp9w20AAAA&pron_lang=en&pron_country=us&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiRt6SryMfzAhVzSzABHcfmCAoQ3eEDegQIAhAF][/url]
(10-13-2021, 03:26 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Alrighty then........ It's been 3/4 of a year living with this Moderna Vaccine in my body. And the interactions seemed to have subsided. I have had epesodes  of gout, and recently a bout that a week ago had me immobal quite litterally. I was unable to do much more than make it to the bathroom emergency mode and in time. Unable to walk... while I'm talking maybe 10-12 steps, the number to the bathroom. All muscles from my kidney area down absolutely exhausted and severely stinging, my hips in agony...... literally. To a point where I questioned even taking another breath. Yes, that bad, no hyperbole.  Though that's not my game plan. if the reaper came I would of had no quarrel with him. Pain exhaustion is something I have come to accept/endure as just my lot in life. Some days are better than others, but recently they have bercome indistinguishable, thus living has little in the way of pleasures. Still I press on. November coming up  I will turn 70, so I feel I'v got my moneys worth in this life. Moderna.......? Seems to be a non-event..... unless it was causal of my severe gout attacks, which in the hip area is universally Rare. It simply is not a common condition, instead a rarity. 

So what have I to say news-wise about the Moderna Vaccine ? Honnestly nothing of much interest. OH, the time thing I spoke of numerous times before is still with me, though it almost seems non-eventful despite still having occasional epesodes. Well there's not much more to relate to those interested, other than I am still kicking. Oh, got a new car, a Ford Edge, so........yay..!

Just yesterday morning I was wondering at your apparent silence, and hoping nothing amiss had occurred. I'm glad to see that you are surviving...but sad to know of your ailments. Be well. Do you like the Edge? Are you able to drive it?

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~