Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President Donald Trump speaks at CPAC
For those who missed President Trump's speech at CPAC yesterday, you can watch it below (while YT still allows it). 
Right Side Broadcasting was there, along with some other news networks. 

ETA: You Tube took down the video of Pres. Trump's speech. You can watch it here from M3thod's video on The Fox Hole. (You might have to post into your address bar.)

Of course, the Left had to chime in with disapproval about something, anything, of us having a right to voice our opinions in public. 
Alyssa Milano pointed out the shape of the stage looked like a Nazi symbol, and now she wants to boycott the hotel where the convention was held.   mediumfacepalm

Quote:Actress and left-wing activist Alyssa Milano floated a Nazi conspiracy theory directed toward the organizers of CPAC, suggesting that they deliberately fashioned the main stage to match the shape of a Nazi symbol.

While I admit after looking, it does appear to resemble that symbol, I promise you no one in the Conservative/Trump supporters group is a Nazi!  If you judge the actions of both "sides" ( I hate to use that word), you will see it is the Left who are "acting" like Nazis. 

My conspiracy mind tells me whoever erected that stage was a leftist who did it on purpose so they could have something negative to talk about. 

See the stage and read more here:  Link 
Well, looks like my conspiracy mind was correct!   tinysure I really had no idea, it just seemed like something "they" would do. 

Below is what was posted today on Twitter by Breaking 911:  
Quote:JUST IN: 2021 CPAC's "Nazi" stage was designed by Design Foundry, a company that has worked for Biden and MSNBC

98% of company political donations have gone to Democrat candidates.

[Image: Evj99XSXMAYfJYh?format=png&name=small]
(03-03-2021, 05:45 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Well, looks like my conspiracy mind was correct!   tinysure I really had no idea, it just seemed like something "they" would do. 

Below is what was posted today on Twitter by Breaking 911:  
Quote:JUST IN: 2021 CPAC's "Nazi" stage was designed by Design Foundry, a company that has worked for Biden and MSNBC

98% of company political donations have gone to Democrat candidates.

[Image: Evj99XSXMAYfJYh?format=png&name=small]

BOING BOING so it WAS a total setup afterall !!!!!  tinylaughing tinylaughing
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]