Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Culture Destruction of Canada
I  know we have at least one Canadian here  ( @"Sol" ) ; any others? 

I thought you might find this interview interesting.  Seems Canada and the U.S. have a lot of similarities in what's happening to our countries at this time. 

Quote:Jurgen Vollrath is a Canadian Patriot who is working to undo decades of influence on Canadian citizens as a result of the culture war.  The issues facing Canadians are not all that dissimilar to this facing Americans, they're just further along.  Canada is our closest English speaking neighbor, our largest trading partner and a stark reminder of what can happen if we become complacent. God Bless President Donald Trump.

That is a 2 hours video. I will look at it when I get the chance and give my opinion afterwards.

minusculethumbsup2 minusculethumbsup2
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(08-01-2020, 09:49 PM)Sol Wrote: That is a 2 hours video. I will look at it when I get the chance and give my opinion afterwards.

minusculethumbsup2  minusculethumbsup2

@"Sol" the first hour is the interview. The second is guest call in Q&A.
Good video with a lot of claims that make sense but also a lot of claims that I personally think are absolute hogwash. Too bad there are no sources offered for some of the claims made.

JMO.
We trade with Canada? Why can't I get milk in bags down here in the sunny south then?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-03-2020, 10:31 PM)Ninurta Wrote: We trade with Canada? Why can't I get milk in bags down here in the sunny south then?

That's odd. We have milk here from the U.S but I stick to my good ol' Canadian milk... even if it's more expensive. tinycool
(08-03-2020, 10:31 PM)Ninurta Wrote: We trade with Canada? Why can't I get milk in bags down here in the sunny south then?

Wow, I looked that up, they really do have milk in bags tinyhuh
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus