Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is really behind this COVID move?
Hey all,

I've had an interesting discussion today with a financial guru who thinks that something nefarious and dark is buried underneath this coronavirus situation, unknown to the public at large.

That got my spider senses tingling...

Many people think that it's to gain control of the masses. Others think that it's for planetary vaccination purposes.

But could it be far worse than these two possibilities? The economy came to an almost state of paralysis for months. My own company was closed for three months. I looked at the numbers here in Quebec and we've lost over 5000 people to this virus. Roughly 80% or so were elderly that could have passed away with the influenza or pneumonia. That leaves roughly 1000 people that died out of 8 million people.

Let that sink in. 1000 out of 8 million and we shut everything down to a stall. A quarter of a trillion dollars more in debt for Canada and billions for our province.

Where is the fucking sense in that?!?!?!?!?

Regular flu kills more people a year, so does cancer, car accidents or suicides.

To control the population? Our Prime Minister has ordered an app to install on your phone on a voluntary basis to track down if you're close to someone that has the virus.

Everyone I've talked to about that say the same thing. He can shove his app way deep.

The population won't be controlled, at least, not as they wish or think.

A whole lot of people couldn't care less about a vaccine. I know I don't.

A new world order? They wish.

No, something way worse is at stake. Since when do countries fully stop their economies and spend this amount of money for the citizen's sake? Never.

My ears are open to opinions. What do you think?
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Just being me, a man of few words, but lets go back in time a bit. AIDS, HIV, ZIKA. All the others that have come and pass. 

Why this one? We all knew something was coming, some even wished for it, and now it is upon us. But in a lite, low fat version, kind of like a test, like you said. 

Then, lets throw in some riots and protests after young people have been quarantined for months . 

Lets see how society reacts.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
I'm still going with the Control of the Masses and Pushing the Vaccination for Acceptance into the NWO.

Just my short and sweet answer.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Im going with technocratic/technofascist attempted takeover.

Agenda 21 and all that.

Places like the World Economic Forum talking about The Great Reset.. "Community led public safety systems." Robots being deployed in some nations to maintain social distancing.

Lots of moves are always made at your local city council. Id check yours out to see what they have been up to, and how well it lines up with "Sustainable" Development Goals. Or the closest major metro area.

Basically, an unquestionable Monolith of "experts" that want to rule the world through a corporate-political system.

Near total mind control through addiction to extreme emotions and dopamine hits (news, facebook, twitter..).

Medical dependency through slowly deteriorating the publics health and cementing the deal with vaccines.

Complete information control.

Total subjugation of the individual.

That sort of thing.

ETA: Theyll have Free Stuff though!
(06-24-2020, 03:35 AM)Serdgiam Wrote: Im going with technocratic/technofascist attempted takeover.

Agenda 21 and all that.

Places like the World Economic Forum talking about The Great Reset.. "Community led public safety systems." Robots being deployed in some nations to maintain social distancing.

Lots of moves are always made at your local city council. Id check yours out to see what they have been up to, and how well it lines up with "Sustainable" Development Goals. Or the closest major metro area.

Basically, an unquestionable Monolith of "experts" that want to rule the world through a corporate-political system.

Near total mind control through addiction to extreme emotions and dopamine hits (news, facebook, twitter..).

Medical dependency through slowly deteriorating the publics health and cementing the deal with vaccines.

Complete information control.

Total subjugation of the individual.

That sort of thing.

ETA: Theyll have Free Stuff though!

You are correct, I can't believe I completely forgot about Agenda 21  mediumfacepalm Damn I am getting Old.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Good points!

Quote:Total subjugation of the individual.

That has been in the works since the seventies at least. Getting everyone to cocoon...video games, then social media and now social distancing.

You might be onto something seriously real there!
Yes agenda 21.

and ... Bill Gates et al.

We are being treated like idiots. It is as if it matters no longer whether we know or not.
Well, thanks for a new nightmare.   Your theory is entirely possible.
(06-24-2020, 06:24 AM)guohua Wrote: You are correct, I can't believe I completely forgot about Agenda 21  mediumfacepalm Damn I am getting Old.

Happens to the best of us, amirite?  tinylaughing

The folks involved in Agenda 21 have always had a freakish level of obsession with vaccines. When I started to see the same from the "experts" in regards to The Virus.. those alarm bells started ringing more than ever.

At this point, we see all of the hallmarks of their envisioned technofascism. Non-human enforcement, contact tracing/community led public safety systems, monolithic unquestionable "experts" (its #Science!), vaccines, destruction of small/medium businesses, HUGE push for centralized dependency, social blackmail and castigation for "blasphemy," etc.
I think Q pretty much covers it in this post. #4489  Qmap.pub

If anyone new to Q needs help decoding the post, just ask.

Quote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlqWMazIYUQ?
Focus @: 21:45

Can you see and understand their attempts to slow-stop accountability?
Who benefits the most?
COVID-2 [C]: Lockdown(s)
Lockdown(s) +C: POTUS economic gains wiped
Lockdown(s) +C: POTUS unemployment gains wiped
Lockdown(s) +C: POTUS rally hold [prevent gathering_dim energy]
Lockdown(s) +C: Close churche(s) _other person-to-person [keep in isolation _dim energy _fear no hope]
Lockdown(s) +C: Inc death toll _[D] mayor(s)/gov(s) push COVID positive seniors to hot zone(s) [senior (home) care facilities] _retain FEAR & lockdown (isolate _control) _combine pneumonia influenza death count w/ COVID [inc death toll]
Lockdown(s) +C: BIDEN hideaway prevent 'self-embarrassment'
Lockdown(s) +C: [D] state mail-in-ballot doorstep flood
Lockdown(s) +C: Build public unrest _[future BLM (4)-year push]
Lockdown(s) +C: Release unrest [BLM (4)-year push] within closed [D] controlled cities & dedicated safe zone(s) [mayor-gov coordinated (guarantee) release of those arrested]
BLM (4)-year push: BIDEN negative news ELIM re: UKRAINE-CHINA family bribes and corruption
BLM (4)-year push: BIDEN negative news ELIM re: SEXUAL ASSAULT CLAIM re: Tara Reade [preserve #MeToo future [R] attack]
BLM (4)-year push: Insert ANTIFA [D][F] pocket-controlled [D] safe zone(s) _Country on fire (real) _MSDNC _peaceful protests (fake) _bait POTUS use of GI MIL [civ untrained] capture 'money shot' [shooting of 'peaceful protestor'][breach of WH perimeter][takeover central location][attempt WH breach safety-security POTUS][current-former MIL public statement(s) _POTUS unconstitutional framework MIL takeover if exercised [loyalists prevent]]
BLM (4)-year push: C wave2 opportunity card [D] mayor(s)/gov(s) impose new restrictions if needed _retain narrative mail-in-vote(ing) needed safety security _limit economic / unemployment recovery (slow)
Added: Barr _today
Lockdown(s) +C: Halt use of grand jury[ies] due to 'close proximity' _COVID mandated restrictions throughout all cities
Lockdown(s) +C: Halt travel of called witnesses re: pending investigation [Durham (known)] _legal out deployed by witness "I do not feel comfortable and/or safe traveling due to COVID-19 health concerns."
[Driver: Baseline: MSDNC coordinated narrative con]
Apply logic and common sense:
1. What are they trying to prevent?
2. Who benefits the most?
All assets deployed.
Q
(06-24-2020, 11:02 AM)Sol Wrote: Good points!

Quote:Total subjugation of the individual.

That has been in the works since the seventies at least. Getting everyone to cocoon...video games, then social media and now social distancing.

You might be onto something seriously real there!

As far as I can tell.. The technocracy has been working towards this since the 1920s. That wiki link is pretty good, actually, even going into some decent critiques.

The problem with "individualism," and why it must be subjugated and demonized, is that the premise of control is monolithic in nature. The Monolith tells the population what is "true" in any given moment, and tells the population how to act in any given moment. Basically, they give the public something to fight about. Doesnt matter if someone agrees or disagrees, as long as they are focused on the Narrative. Anything outside of this paradigm is a direct threat.

To inculcate this, they have created entire platforms to get people addicted to ever escalating extreme emotions and dopamine. We are talking literal addiction here. The more outrage, fear, etc. produced.. the more likes and shares, the more dopamine hits the people get. Its a mind virus, embedded through chemical addiction.

So, the basis of adherence to this belief system is behavioral, rather than any sort of established or agreed upon beliefs. I think this is truly unique in human history; A religion based on behavior rather than beliefs. In that, The Monolith can change its mind from day to day, and the public will accept it. Some will reject it, but thats part of it too.. Less will actually work to find their own conclusions, whether they agree with the ever-shifting beliefs of The Monolith or not.

The Virus is a great example of this, as well as most of the events this year.

"One of us. One of us. Gooble Gobble Gooble Gobble."  tinybighuh
I'm not much on the conspiracy that there is some secretive group of people controlling everything from behind the scenes, that said..this whole covid19 and BLM political movement has changed my mind on that. I now believe that the rich leftists are working towards destabilizing the world as a whole in one hell of a power grab.
(06-24-2020, 05:27 PM)Anathros Wrote: I'm not much on the conspiracy that there is some secretive group of people controlling everything from behind the scenes, that said..this whole covid19 and BLM political movement has changed my mind on that. I now believe that the rich leftists are working towards destabilizing the world as a whole in one hell of a power grab.

I love to see people "waking up".  The more who open their eyes to see what's really going on, the stronger we the people are prepared to fight them.
Once you're awake, you'll never go back to sleep.
This COVID thing really bugs me too. I have a serious problem when it comes to things that I can't make sense out of, and this one is sitting right at the top. Nothing about this virus thing makes sense.

For me the doubt started when this thing first went big, around mid March. It was at the same time that they announced the price of oil had dropped to less than one cent per barrel. I know that we aren't on the gold standard anymore, so my first question was, how does that single fact impact the standard we are under, what ever that new standard is. Of course that was never discussed because it got caught up in the Covid blitz.

Then we got hit with the great shut down. Millions of people out of work with no promises of a return to their old jobs. The wheels got turning and suddenly I remember that around the same time last year, we had a good portion of the breadbasket flooded, and it was reported that five years of stored grains was also lost. My old tin foil hat started sparking.

The moment they started with the constant droning of the buzz words "contact tracing" and "the new normal", I knew that whatever was in the works, it had little to do with a virus of any name.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(06-24-2020, 11:54 AM)drussell41 Wrote: Well, thanks for a new nightmare.   Your theory is entirely possible.

Fear not D!

There are ways to handle all this, regardless if there is a global conspiracy or not. I think the shut downs alone strongly suggest massive, coordinated control though..

At least being aware of the mind virus is a good step. Every single one of us is susceptible. Sidenote: unlike SARS-CoV-2, where more recent research is showing that 50%+ of the population is outright "non-susceptible." Check out Dr. Karl Friston's recent work. Very interesting stuff, actually!

Stopping interactions with typical social media platforms and news (either on TV or their websites) is even better. Getting the info through a buffer, such as a site like this or even youtube/bitchute videos helps.. The seeds still get planted, just with less water and fertilizer, so to speak.

A total detox of 7-10 days of only 5-10 minutes of internet use (or zero!) can greatly help recalibrate.

Beyond that, we can remove the major points of leverage through self-sufficient technologies and knowledge. Food (aquaponics), power (solar/wind/hydro), and manufacturing (3d printing & cnc) can be deployed in a completely decentralized manner. Where, for about $2,500, every house or node of houses can have the foundation for food, power, and manufacturing self-sufficiency.

Thats a good chunk of change, I know. But I think self-sufficiency and autonomy is priceless, particularly now.

The really cool part about it is that even a few decades ago, that sort of decentralization would also mean isolation almost inherently. With modern communications though, we can have all the benefits with greatly minimized drawbacks. 

Decentralization with instant communication is the achilles heel of the technocracy. The former being the main weakness, by a large margin.
Annnnd, build your own medicine cabinet. This can even involve growing some medicine in yer new aquaponics system  tinywondering

Baking soda, local honey, manuka honey, Liposomal Vit C, Vit D, Vit A, Zinc, iodide/iodine solution, tocotrienols, NAC, quercetin, EGCg, melatonin, molecular hydrogen tabs, magnolia extract, papaya extract, serrapeptase, nattokinase, lumbrokinase, resveratrol, artemisinin, cannabis. Prolly forgetting some..

Green tea, oolong, red wine, etc. are all extraordinary too. Dont underestimate them.

Seems like a long list, but learning about these things and how they interact with each other and our bodies is amazing, amazing stuff. Coupled with diet (both mental & physical), exercise, getting good sunlight, and having houseplants would dramatically change general public health. A crisis that I believe has been building for decades, precipitated by the very industries that are "experts" right now (and others..). A crisis that this novel virus has unmasked, from politicians to general health.

minusculebeercheers
Would be nice if they knew what the hell they're talking about.

They say we'll have a second wave. Then they say no we won't. They say you catch it once. Then they say no, it mutates and some people have caught it a second time. This second wave is to come in the fall. No, some countries are experiencing a second wave.

I've heard of elderly people here dying and being slapped with a covid diagnosis even though they didn't have covid.

I don't like the feeling that I'm being played like a fiddle.
(06-25-2020, 12:19 AM)Sol Wrote: Would be nice if they knew what the hell they're talking about.

They say we'll have a second wave. Then they say no we won't. They say you catch it once. Then they say no, it mutates and some people have caught it a second time. This second wave is to come in the fall. No, some countries are experiencing a second wave.

I've heard of elderly people here dying and being slapped with a covid diagnosis even though they didn't have covid.

We have to have a second wave; it's the only way the Dems can push the mail-in ballots in November. Too dangerous to go to your polls to vote.

They are lying!

And wearing a mask is bad for you. You need to breath in oxygen, not your own C02 that you just exhaled through a mask. Lack of oxygen has been causing people to faint. Not good.

I've heard some people say the tests are tainted with the virus to make it show a positive result. I have no source on this other than someone saying it on Twitter. Don't know if they had proof, or not.

They also have to push it to make people fearful so they can push their vaccine on people, even though it's been proven by numerous doctors that HCQ works in the beginning stages to kill it.
(06-25-2020, 12:33 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 12:19 AM)Sol Wrote: Would be nice if they knew what the hell they're talking about.

We have to have a second wave; it's the only way the Dems can push the mail-in ballots in November. Too dangerous to go to your polls to vote.

They are lying!

And wearing a mask is bad for you. You need to breath in oxygen, not your own C02 that you just exhaled through a mask. Lack of oxygen has been causing people to faint. Not good.

I've heard some people say the tests are tainted with the virus to make it show a positive result. I have no source on this other than someone saying it on Twitter. Don't know if they had proof, or not.

They also have to push it to make people fearful so they can push their vaccine on people, even though it's been proven by numerous doctors that HCQ works in the beginning stages to kill it.

It stinks. I absolutely agree!!
Trump's policies have pissed off a lot of people and groups.

Cancelling the Paris Climate deal and the Iran deal to name 2.

The NATO/EU countries paying their fair share, Several trade agreements returning advantages to the U.S. , The Mexico border, the tax cuts, the low unemployment,
Less dependence on "foreign" oil, etc etc have all contributed to a "pain in the ass" problem for the NWO.Global/American.Democrat Alliance and they're losing lots of money and power.

"Any Means Necessary" is in play and the C19 Virus is probably a "watered down" military grade weapon experiment.
Lots of people planned what we are seeing.
The Middle-Class (worldwide) is being reset !!!!  tinyangry
smallslavedriver
Somebody told me this and it makes some sense:
Quote:The N.W.O.Global/American.Democrat.Complex is resetting the Middle Class.
Too much independent success for their taste.

They must get back the cancelled Iran Deal,
The Paris Climate Accords,
The original China trade agreements that kill U.S. jobs and business,
The foreign raping of the U.S. via trade agreements,
The U.S. demand that NATO Members pay a fair share,
American dependence on foreign oil must return,
Russian sanctions must end,
Wars must be perpetual as usual,
Unemployment must be steady at: 8% - 9%,
The Border must be wide open,
Create all systems Cloward-Piven overload.
Any Means Necessary.
Democrat strategists are capture bonding experts.
etc.
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]