Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The BLack Lives Matter Con Job
It was recently brought to our attention that Black Lives Matter, Inc. is listed as a full-fledged corporation, not a charity. The thing is, this corporation has no headquarters to be found.
Here's a tweet from Candace Owens:

Quote:[/url]Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

According to its website Black Lives Matter, Inc is NOT a charity. It is a full-fledged corporation that does NOT have any locations. Can anyone tell me then where the hundreds of millions BLM has raised goes? Can anyone tell me in what state BLM was incorporated & by who?

8:52 AM · Jun 11, 2020

Look at the graph below. Notice when the activity picks up.

[Image: b7c716d68a2f073fe5dff16a4e410f97c0007201...1ea055.jpg]

It's always just before a Presidential election in the U.S.  Kind of weird, don't you think?

From Rising Serpent on Twitter:

Quote:Rising serpent @rising_serpent

·
[url=https://twitter.com/rising_serpent/status/1271092851552722944]44m

Replying to
@RealCandaceO

Black Lives Matter is an ActBlue facing arm of the DNC. ActBlue exclusively funds Democrat candidates and broke fundraising records with $19 million raised on May 31st, the highest so far that year. On June 1st, that yearly record was again broken with $20 million.

So, it appears that the black community is being conned by political parties to get money for their presidential candidates.
BLM is nothing but a money laundering con job on the American people.
"They" use BLM to cause chaos and scream at the top of their lungs about all the injustices done to them.
"Send money so we can fight this battle!" 

[Image: EaO5BhnWoAMfOwV?format=jpg&name=large]

Remember, it's all a scheme.

It was Hillary who said blacks are the easiest to manipulate, right?  Or was it George Soros?  Maybe both. She might have been quoting him, I don't remember, but she did say it, and Soros is one of her most highly admired people in the world.

So, what happens to all the money raised from this "organization"? 
Here is a list of who received money in the 2020 campaign:

[Image: Act-Blue-Donation-Expenditures-600x318.jpg]

There you have it guys! You've been lied to AGAIN! 

You are being manipulated to the point of rioting, turning against people who used to be your friends because THEY, your evil puppet masters, need your emotions at the boiling point to make it easier to control you.
Then they get you to send in money to support "the cause", which in turn goes into the democrats pockets!  Nothing goes to help the black neighborhood, as they promise.
It's the promises they offer that gets your vote; they need that too.

In the end, it's just "them" keeping the American people divided.

Divided we are weak, united we are strong... and "they" know this. They would lose control if we were all united; can't let that happen!

Wash, rinse, repeat!

Here is a good article from Gateway Pundit that goes into more detail:
That's all well-and-good, Mystic, but Black lives do matter.
Just take this article, I'll wager the BLM organisation were straight onto it with their outrage.

Or not.

Quote:Kenyan police arrested after dragging suspect by motorbike.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7743]

'Three police officers in Kenya have been arrested after one of them was filmed apparently dragging a 21-year-old woman
tied to a motorcycle. Accusing her of involvement in a robbery, another man is seen whipping her as she pleads for them to
stop.

The crowd in a town in the western county of Nakuru reportedly intervened and she is being treated in hospital for a broken leg,
among other injuries. Kenya's police are often accused of brutality...'

Oh the BBC with their innuendo! That's it...? "Kenya's police are often accused of brutality"...? No 'Kenya's black police are often
accused of brutality'?!

Quote:'Last week, the police watchdog said at least 15 people had been killed by police during the nationwide dusk-to-dawn curfew,
aimed at curbing the spread of coronavirus. It called for them to be arrested and charged but no action has been taken so far.

Yassin Moyo, 13, was among those killed. Police spokesperson Charles Owino told the BBC that his shooting was accidental
as the police officer wanted to disperse a crowd by firing into the air...'

Of course it was, we can't be seen sending the wrong message. Someone's feet would have to be washed if we say anything
out of line.

Quote:'A UN human rights report has documented widespread police violence in 182 communities, including beating, use of live
ammunition and tear gas, sexual violence and damage to property.

'I pleaded for mercy'
"I don't know how I survived this," Mercy Cherono told Kenya's Standard newspaper about her ordeal after watching the
one-and-a-half minute clip that has been widely shared on social media. According to the paper, the incident took place
in Olenguruone, a town about 250km (155 miles) north-west of the capital, Nairobi, on Sunday.

Her trousers and underwear were dragged down to her knees as she was pulled along a dirt road by the motorbike and by
the end of the clip she was surrounded by a crowd.

"I pleaded for mercy but the officer couldn't hear none of that," she told the Standard from her bed in hospital.
"All this time I was not aware of the crime I was being punished for," she said.
Ms Cherino was accused of being part of a gang of three who had stolen some items from a police officer's house,
Citizen TV reports.

The governor of Nakuru told journalists on Wednesday that the behaviour seen in the video would not be tolerated.
"Such primitive acts continue to paint a dark image of our law enforcers. The police should play refuge for all suspects until
proven guilty in a court of law," the Daily Nation newspaper quotes Lee Kinyanjui as saying.

"The notion of innocent till proven guilty must be upheld at all times. For Mercy, she appeared to have been sentenced already
before her trial. This should never happen," the governor added.
Kenya's Department of Criminal Investigation says the three police officers who are now in custody are helping with investigations
into the incident...'
Archive.Vn:

But of course, the theft is immaterial to having black Police Officers dragging a black woman with the use of a motorbike.
Tomorrow there'll be a follow-up article claiming it was a white man's bike.

But BBC... you won't get the clicks, I archived the article.
tinytongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Quote:But of course, the theft is immaterial to having black Police Officers dragging a black woman with the use of a motorbike.

@"BIAD" 
There was a White Man on the bike Holding A GUN to the Head of the Black Cop and he was Photo Shopped Out!
Yes, That will be the Lefts Claim tinyok
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Will never happen from me, I despise these white morons.

[video=dailymotion]https://youtu.be/W7ZRAFd96uMhttp://[/video]

https://youtu.be/W7ZRAFd96uM
(06-13-2020, 11:22 PM)Just Looking Wrote: Will never happen from me, I despise these white morons.

Me either @"Just Looking".   This make me want to eat nails and then minusculepuke 

(06-14-2020, 01:42 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(06-13-2020, 11:22 PM)Just Looking Wrote: Will never happen from me, I despise these white morons.

Me either @"Just Looking".   This make me want to eat nails and then minusculepuke 

That street preacher don't know his Bible very well. Seth was a son of Adam, not Noah.

I hereby promise to knock on his ass the first man, black white or chartreuse, who thinks he's gonna get me to lick his boot.

I mean FLAT on his ass. Laid out cold.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

First thought that hit me

Is she is going home with someone else

Am I the only one who thought that?
(06-15-2020, 05:12 AM)Armonica_Templar Wrote: First thought that hit me

Right! My husband said he would disown her and throw her out on the street.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I wonder if these two weaklings sat at the back of the bus on the way home and felt the tingle in their loins
from massaging an imaginary self-guilt of being Plantation owners in another life.
I'm not sure who is the most racist in this piece!

By Jay Akbar.

Quote:'YOU ARE INFERIOR' Black supremacists film white people kissing their boots to apologise for centuries of
racism in bizarre stunt.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7755]

The anti-Semitic group known as Sicarii 1715 allegedly chants 'death to America' during its demos in California.

'A black supremacist group is apparently making white people kiss their feet to atone for centuries of racism.
Bizarre footage from California claims to show the members of Sicarii 1715 forcing passersby to bow down
before them.

But the San Diego-based group has gained a lot of notoriety for its allegedly anti-Semitic messages and open
hatred for the US. It claims that blacks, Hispanics and Native Americans are the "true descendants of the 12
Tribes of Israel".

The small hate group stages regular public demos where it heckles and intimidates passersby, according to the
Anti Defamation League. One video shows two people kissing their boots though there is no evidence to suggest
they are doing this to apologise for racism or slavery.

The group is reported to be led by Adonis Glaude who also goes by "Ahlazar BanLawya" or the "Hebrew Guerrilla".
One of their videos, which has since been removed from YouTube, was titled "God strikes white man down at Israelite
camp".

It is alleged to have shown a member of the group attacking a passerby while Glaude yelled: "The war is on."
The Sicarii, who use the Star of David as their emblem, are also said to chant "death to America" during their
demonstrations. It is apparent from their many YouTube videos they believe women should be subservient to men.

They are also openly anti-Semitic, claim the Holocaust did not happen and oppose same-sex marriage as a "wicked"
act. The number of hate groups in the US rose for a second straight year in 2016, according to a worrying report.

In its annual report, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) claimed the "radical right" was inflamed by Donald
Trump's election win. It said the number of hate groups in the country rose to 917 in 2016, compared to 892 in 2015.
The SPLC went on to claim the growth in extremism was accompanied by an increase in crimes against Muslims...'
Archive.Vn

Toss a couple of transgendering lesbians with wheelchairs in there and you've hit every branch of today's low-brow
schoolyard-cult tree.
tinylaughing

(06-15-2020, 09:00 AM)BIAD Wrote: Archive.Vn

Toss a couple of transgendering lesbians with wheelchairs in there and you've hit every branch of today's low-brow
schoolyard-cult tree.
tinylaughing

You can't trust anything the SPLC says, ever, but these San Diego goons sound like a branch of the "Black Hebrews" or "Black Israelites" - which goes a long way in explaining why the fella in the video above didn't know the Bible well enough to know whose son Seth was. They don't know anything else about the Bible, either, and probably should refrain from trying to quote it until they've at least actually read something out of it... but then they wouldn't be Black Israelites any more...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-15-2020, 05:12 AM)Armonica_Templar Wrote: First thought that hit me

She is definitely being paid in one way or another.
A lot of this circus is being acted out by paid actors, in my opinion.
Doesn't this strike you as strange that at a 'Black Lives Matter' rally in the UK where statues of those in the past were at risk
of damage and other people turned up to protect them, the folks that the Police wish to interview regarding violence are of
all races and genders?!

Take a look at the images below... black, white, male and female, yet the media promote only one ethnicity when it comes
to this divisive style of social control. Apart from the 'Glow-In-The-Dark's' who are there to stir-up trouble at the behest of
well-funded organisations, I'll wager that they will all have something in common.

Probably their class status.

Quote:Police issue CCTV pictures of 35 people they want to question over violence at protests between Black Lives Matter
supporters and ‘pro-statue’ counter-demonstrators.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7769]
Images of those the Police wish to speak to and bottom-right, Dr. Munira Mirza. 

'Police have released images of 35 people they want to speak to in connection with violence at protests in London this month.
Clashes have broken out in the capital in recent weeks, where there have been demonstrations in support of the Black Lives
Matter movement and among people guarding statues in the city.

The Metropolitan Police said they are seeking people in relation to a number of violent public order offences which occurred during
demonstrations between June 3 and 13. Commander Bas Javid said while the vast majority of people had protested peacefully,
'a small minority have attended with the sole purpose of attacking police officers, or violently confronting other protesters'.

He said almost 230 arrests have been made so far, 128 of which related to Saturday's gathering which saw far-right demonstrators
clash with officers near the Palace of Westminster and Trafalgar Square. Mr Javid appealed to the public for their help to identify people.

He said: 'We are now asking for the public's help in identifying people, who we need to talk to about the violence seen at the protests.
If you have any information, no matter how small, please get in touch.' Police have been looking through hours of CCTV, officers' body
worn video and footage circulated on social media to identify people who might have been involved in violence, the Met said.
The force added there is a 'high likelihood' they will be releasing more images of others wanted in connection with the clashes 'in due
course'.

Black Lives Matter protests erupted worldwide following the death of George Floyd, 46, who died after police officer Derek Chauvin put
his knee on his neck in Minneapolis on May 25 for nine minutes. Demonstrators have flouted social distancing rules to flood the streets
across Britain in protests against racial injustice and police brutality. 
While many protests have remained peaceful, police and demonstrators have been pictured suffering injuries during brawls at demonstrations.

Statues and monuments to controversial figures from Britain's imperial past have become the focal point of many demonstrations since
a statue of 17th century slave trader Edward Colston was torn down in Bristol and dumped in the harbour. 

Today's police appeal comes after the Prime Minister said protesters desecrating war memorials will face tough new laws in the wake of
demonstrations across Britain. Boris Johnson yesterday used Prime Ministers Questions to warn that attacks on public property will be
'met with the full force of the law'.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7770]
The Weekend Larp.

Ministers are believed to be considering sentences of up to 10 years for the worst offenders, after the Cenotaph and a statue of wartime
leader Winston Churchill were targeted by Black Lives Matter protesters. Additionally, a far-right protester was later jailed for 14 days for
urination next to a memorial to a police officer killed in a terror attack on Parliament, while at a demo ostensibly trying to protect statues.
Mr Johnson told the Commons: 'I can also confirm we are looking at new ways in which we may legislate against vandalism of war memorials.'

Mr Johnson also insisted he is a 'huge admirer' of one of his aides who has previously questioned the existence of institutional racism and
hit out at a 'culture of grievance' among anti-racism campaigners. Downing Street advisers are said to be keen for the PM to take high-profile
stands on cultural issues, focusing on improving life chances rather than bowing to pressure from the Left. 

The choice of Munira Mirza, the head Mr Johnson's policy unit, to set up the new race commission appears to be a sign of the government's
approach.  Supporters say she is an advocate of data-driven policies, but campaigners and Labour MPs say she is a denier of institutional
racism and should not be playing a key role in the response to the BLM protests.  

They also raised concerns over her alleged decision to give a role to Trevor Phillips, the former head of the Equalities and Human Rights
Commission, who has angered some with past comments on British Asian communities. The Prime Minister was asked if he agreed with
Dr Mirza on her 'culture of grievance' remark, to which he replied in the Commons:

'I am a huge admirer of Dr Munira Mirza, who is a brilliant thinker about these issues and
we are certainly going to proceed with a new cross-governmental commission to look at
racism and discrimination.

'It will be a very thorough piece of work looking at discrimination in health, in education, in the
criminal justice system. 'It is clear from the Black Lives Matter march and all representations
that we've had that more work needs to be done.' ...'
Archived Source:

Just dropping this in as a discussion option.

(06-26-2020, 11:34 AM)BIAD Wrote: Just dropping this in as a discussion option.

Leave it to CA and OR to leave me dumbfounded with the crap they come up with. I mean, WTH?!   smalltappinghead
(06-11-2020, 05:08 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: It was recently brought to our attention that Black Lives Matter, Inc. is listed as a full-fledged corporation, not a charity. The thing is, this corporation has no headquarters to be found.
Here's a tweet from Candace Owens:

Quote:[/url]Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO
[url=https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO]
According to its website Black Lives Matter, Inc is NOT a charity. It is a full-fledged corporation that does NOT have any locations. Can anyone tell me then where the hundreds of millions BLM has raised goes? Can anyone tell me in what state BLM was incorporated & by who?

8:52 AM · Jun 11, 2020

The black KKK is getting money from tons of big business. Look at all the millionaires talking about it. Everyone of them are anti-Trump. When I turn on Netflix, I see that they have a banner to support blacks lives manipulated. When I go to Amazon, I see a banner that says "We're working with black lives manipulated". When I open my Bleacher Report SPORTS app, I see a huge thread that they're working with black lives manipulated. Democrat city leaders are letting the manipulated black people deface the streets by painting it real big across the entire street. 

At first, everyone was like "Ok, yeah, I see their point, no problem." and now when I scroll through the comments, the majority of them are now along the lines of "I'm sick and tired of this bullshit being shoved down my throat. Enough is enough." I knew it would happen. I've been telling people to let it go, sit back, relax, and watch the shit show as Americans grow sicker and sicker until they push back. 

It's almost as though these large corporations are all secretly in the bag for Donald Trump. There's no way they can be stupid enough to think pushing blm can actually bring people together or attract more "members". No way.
The Goonies R good enough
(06-12-2020, 12:18 AM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:But of course, the theft is immaterial to having black Police Officers dragging a black woman with the use of a motorbike.

@"BIAD" 
There was a White Man on the bike Holding A GUN to the Head of the Black Cop and he was Photo Shopped Out!
Yes, That will be the Lefts Claim tinyok

We need "Like" buttons. Lol
(06-14-2020, 01:42 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

My God. Why doesn't she go ahead and lay back and spread so they can have their way with her. Then maybe nobody will think she's racist. Her boyfriend/husband should let one of them knock her up so they can both prove just how racist they ain't. Effing pathetic. 

That's what brainwashing will do to the weak minded.
(06-26-2020, 02:40 PM)LSU2018 Wrote: The black KKK is getting money from tons of big business. Look at all the millionaires talking about it. Everyone of them are anti-Trump. When I turn on Netflix, I see that they have a banner to support blacks lives manipulated. When I go to Amazon, I see a banner that says "We're working with black lives manipulated". When I open my Bleacher Report SPORTS app, I see a huge thread that they're working with black lives manipulated. Democrat city leaders are letting the manipulated black people deface the streets by painting it real big across the entire street. 

At first, everyone was like "Ok, yeah, I see their point, no problem." and now when I scroll through the comments, the majority of them are now along the lines of "I'm sick and tired of this bullshit being shoved down my throat. Enough is enough." I knew it would happen. I've been telling people to let it go, sit back, relax, and watch the shit show as Americans grow sicker and sicker until they push back. 

It's almost as though these large corporations are all secretly in the bag for Donald Trump. There's no way they can be stupid enough to think pushing blm can actually bring people together or attract more "members". No way.

All money donated to BLM goes to ActBlue.  From there it is funneled into programs/campaigns for democrat politicians.
I believe I read that right now the money is going to Joe Biden for POTUS campaign.
I also posted a meme showing where the democrat canidates had all received $$ from the BLM movement before Joe won the pick.  (It's is in a different thread somewhere.)

BLM is nothing more than a money laundering scheme. And the blacks actually think they're fighting for THEIR own cause.
Geez!   minusculebonker
(06-26-2020, 02:50 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: All money donated to BLM goes to George Soros' Open Society Fund.  From there it is funneled into programs/campaigns for democrat politicians.
I believe I read that right now the money is going to Joe Biden for POTUS campaign.
I also posted a meme showing where the democrat canidates had all received $$ from the BLM movement before Joe won the pick.  (It's is in a different thread somewhere.)

BLM is nothing more than a money laundering scheme. And the blacks actually think they're fighting for THEIR own cause.
Geez!   minusculebonker

I guess they'll never learn that democrats don't like them now and have never liked them. They say black lives have to matter before all lives can matter. But my argument with that is that all lives already matter in the republican party which is why black lives must not matter only in the democrat party. Democrats never reach out to black people until it's time to win some votes.
Quote:The co-founder of Black Lives Matter names a convicted cop killer as one of her heroes, and the BLM national organization is fiscally sponsored through a leftist group whose board of directors includes a convicted terrorist.
Alicia Garza, one of three co-founders of the Black Lives Matter national organization, has repeatedly talked about how convicted cop killer and wanted domestic terrorist Joanne Chesimard, also known as Assata Shakur, is one of her main inspirations. Susan Rosenberg, a member of the board of directors for the left-wing Thousand Currents group, which handles the intake of donations made to Black Lives Matter, is a convicted terrorist who, among other things, was suspected of helping Shakur escape from prison.

Rosenberg, who was listed as the vice chairwoman of the board of directors for Thousand Currents until the webpage was pulled down this week, as first reported by the Capital Research Center, had been a member of the radical leftist revolutionary militant group known as the May 19th Communist Organization, affiliated with the Weather Underground terrorist group and other radicals. She was convicted on weapons and explosives charges and sentenced to 58 years in prison, serving 16 years before being pardoned by President Bill Clinton in January 2001.

Black Lives Matter, which is not a 501©(3) charitable group, uses an IRS-approved 501©(3) organization — Thousand Currents — as its fiscal sponsor, and so donations made on the Black Lives Matter website through the left-wing ActBlue donation platform go to Thousand Currents, which says it then distributes them to Black Lives Matter. Black Lives Matter has gained a vast amount of national attention, and funding, since the death in Minneapolis police custody of George Floyd on Memorial Day.

I won't post the rest because it's long. It is an interesting read though.
Continue here: Black Lives Matter fundraising handled by group with convicted terrorist on its board