Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'I did it to manage my anxieties'.
Yes, that was the statement from Slick Willie Bill Clinton. (the Whore-Dog)
Quote:'I did it to manage my anxieties.' Bill Clinton reveals in Hillary Hulu doc that he had oral sex with Monica Lewinsky to ease pressures of the job, feels 'terrible' scandal defined her life and confessing to Chelsea was the worst.
You are No Better Than Harvey Weinstein and should be in Prison!

Quote:He said in the interview: 'I went and sat on the bed and talked to her. I told her exactly what happened, when it happened. I said I feel terrible about it. We've been through quite a bit in the last few years. I said I have no defense, it's inexcusable what I did'.

Hillary tells the cameras: 'I was just devastated. I could not believe it. I was so personally just hurt and I can't believe this, I can't believe you lied.'
Source to the Family of Lairs

YOU Were HURT!!
What about the treatment and what you said about the Women who claimed Bill had raped them? Have You Apologized to them Hillary? NO! You are a Lying Self Serving Bitch!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Here's what one of Bill's rape victims had to say about it:

Quote:[/url]Juanita Broaddrick
@atensnut
[url=https://twitter.com/atensnut]

·
18h

You know what’s absolutely unbelievable? Hulu allowing a low life sexual predator to talk about blow job therapy and no one has the “guts” to say..... Can you tell us why you sexually assaulted and raped women? Hulu’s Clinton doc is pure GARBAGE.

Sounds like Billy Boy is trying to gain sympathy before some of his other crimes come out to the public. He's a rapist and belongs in jail with Harvey and his other pervert friends.
Well blow me, Billy-Boy believes the same anxiety that snowflakes constantly complain
about as a bane of their trust-funded lives can be used to get him out-from under his
conduct in the Oval Office.

Give that a man cigar.
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(03-06-2020, 06:17 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here's what one of Bill's rape victims had to say about it:

Quote:[/url]Juanita Broaddrick
@atensnut
[url=https://twitter.com/atensnut]

·
18h

You know what’s absolutely unbelievable? Hulu allowing a low life sexual predator to talk about blow job therapy and no one has the “guts” to say..... Can you tell us why you sexually assaulted and raped women? Hulu’s Clinton doc is pure GARBAGE.

Sounds like Billy Boy is trying to gain sympathy before some of his other crimes come out to the public. He's a rapist and belongs in jail with Harvey and his other pervert friends.

"Blow job therapy"? Is that even a real thing? Why am I learning about this so late in life? The world is a cruel, cruel place! I feel some anxiety coming on over that revelation...

And Hillary was "hurt" over it? Seriously? Maybe if she had taken her false teeth out, none of this would ever have happened... as it stands, I can sort of see Bill's point - his thought process probably went like this: looking at Hillary - "I ain't stickin' nothin in THERE!, it just looks too dangerous... but this intern over here, now she's a different matter..."

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Quote:"Blow job therapy"? Is that even a real thing? Why am I learning about this so late in life? The world is a cruel, cruel place! I feel some anxiety coming on over that revelation...

@"Ninurta", I'm so sorry.  tinycrying

Bless your heart.  Maybe in your next life.   tinybiggrin
(03-06-2020, 07:11 PM)BIAD Wrote: Well blow me, Billy-Boy believes the same anxiety that snowflakes constantly complain
about as a bane of their trust-funded lives can be used to get him out-from under his
conduct in the Oval Office.

Give that a man cigar.
tinyhuh

Well he did let Monica "smoke" his man cigar  tinybiggrin   although to be very serious I do wonder how much
subtle pressure was applied and whether she really, really wanted too?
First thing, I will have to change my therapist  tinybiggrin , next we shall see the ladys/Gentlemen of the night ( yes I know im old fashioned) putting up the prices and advertising "as recommended by a POTUS" Remember also Freud did say "Sometimes (unfortunately ) a cigar is just a cigar" And as BIAD said "Blow me down", or the new version " Blow me down with a Monica ".
Well good people im of to have my daily therapeutic exercise , well one can dream  minusculebeercheers