Rogue-Nation3
You feel lucky ? SADS - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: World Health Matters (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: General Health Topics (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-66.html)
+--- Thread: You feel lucky ? SADS (/thread-9149.html)

You feel lucky ? SADS - 727Sky - 09-07-2022

ADS https://rumble.com/v1hpxdh-warning-graphic-images-global-depopulation-in-full-swing-as-adult-death-syn.html

Sudden Adult Death Syndrome which seems to be a growing thing. Long video with many people dying or collapsing; throw in many others who have had adverse reactions and you get the picture. Gates invested 0ne billion and made 20 billion....not a bad return on investment according to him.

RE: You feel lucky ? - gordi - 09-07-2022

Come on @"727Sky" - can we have a wee bit of context here? A clue even?? Before asking us to click on a random link??

G

RE: You feel lucky ? - 727Sky - 09-07-2022

gordiCome on @"727Sky" - can we have a wee bit of context here? A clue even?? Before asking us to click on a random link??

G

Sudden Adult Death Syndrome which seems to be a growing thing. Long video with many people dying or collapsing; throw in many others who have had adverse reactions and you get the picture. Gates invested 0ne billion and made 20 billion....not a bad return on investment according to him.

RE: You feel lucky ? SADS - NightskyeB4Dawn - 09-07-2022

(09-07-2022, 07:19 AM)727Sky Wrote: ADS https://rumble.com/v1hpxdh-warning-graphic-images-global-depopulation-in-full-swing-as-adult-death-syn.html

A dear friend got a call from a family member last night. One of their family had been having problems with gross swelling and pain to her legs and feet. It was weird because she never had problems before.

She had gone through months of work ups and diagnostic testings, trying to find out what was causing it. It was finally determined that she had developed some rare vascular condition and need surgery as soon as possible.

She was scheduled for surgery yesterday, but after they did her presurgical blood work, it was cancelled, and she was placed on strict reverse isolation, because her immune was considered so compromised that they did not want to take the risk of her being exposed to any possible infectious organisms.

The family is afraid because the family member is young, had always been strong and healthy. She had taken all her shots and boosters so she would stay healthy, as had all the other family members.

My friend said she took the first two shots, even though she didn't think it was necessary, but she wanted to keep peace in the family. She said she has not gotten anymore, and she does not plan to get anymore. She says with the number of heart attacks her family members have had recently,  and now this, she is not taking any more of the shots.

The family is now thinking the shots had something to do with all these new, and sudden illnesses. I surprised myself. I didn't say a word.

I don't think a lot of these deaths are not as sudden as they seem. I think many of the people had warning symptoms that were usual for them, and they just ignored them, until it was too late.

RE: You feel lucky ? - hounddoghowlie - 09-07-2022

(09-07-2022, 09:50 AM)gordi Wrote: Come on @"727Sky" - can we have a wee bit of context here? A clue even?? Before asking us to click on a random link??

G

i was looking forward to a dark brandan joke with that come on.

RE: You feel lucky ? SADS - Michigan Swamp Buck - 09-07-2022

I haven't looked into this one, but have been reading about it on ATS. The official story is that this is "normal" from a statistical perspective apparently. Like I said I haven't looked into this yet, but I never remembered hearing about this condition pre-COVID or esp. pre-vaccine.

There was that heat stroke issue a number of years back, where high school football practices where having some kids drop on the field. It made the news a lot back then. Now however, even though there are record breaking heat waves, there is no talk about heat stroke as a killer (at least nothing I heard about recently), kids or adults.

RE: You feel lucky ? - gordi - 09-07-2022

(09-07-2022, 10:58 AM)727Sky Wrote: gordiCome on @"727Sky" - can we have a wee bit of context here? A clue even?? Before asking us to click on a random link??

G

Thank You.
minusculebeercheers
G

RE: You feel lucky ? SADS - ABNARTY - 09-12-2022

Oh c'mon...

SADS is easy to understand. Basic sciencey stuff. I saw it on CNN. It goes something like this. 

If at anytime someone in the prime of health drops over dead, it's because of climate change. If the climate had not changed, they would still be alive. Simple cause and effect. 

How does that work you ask? 

Simple. The patriarchy and transphobes have created holes in the atmosphere. Through these holes, unhealthy vapors from the sun stream in because of anti-vaxxers. The vapor streams target non-Trump supporters, vegans, and yoga instructors. The only cure is electric vehicles and internment camps for anyone not living in the wealthy suburbs of any blue controlled urban area.

RE: You feel lucky ? SADS - Sol - 09-13-2022

(09-12-2022, 11:38 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Oh c'mon...

SADS is easy to understand. Basic sciencey stuff. I saw it on CNN. It goes something like this. 

If at anytime someone in the prime of health drops over dead, it's because of climate change. If the climate had not changed, they would still be alive. Simple cause and effect. 

Simple. The patriarchy and transphobes have created holes in the atmosphere. Through these holes, unhealthy vapors from the sun stream in because of anti-vaxxers. The vapor streams target non-Trump supporters, vegans, and yoga instructors. The only cure is electric vehicles and internment camps for anyone not living in the wealthy suburbs of any blue controlled urban area.

You forgot the carbon tax. Carbon tax will fix everything..

RE: You feel lucky ? SADS - Brotherman - 09-13-2022

(09-12-2022, 11:38 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Oh c'mon...

This comment is perfect, I couldn’t have said it more sarcastically myself, truly a beautiful thing bro

RE: You feel lucky ? SADS - Michigan Swamp Buck - 09-13-2022

ABNARTY, I see now. So does that mean because the Supreme Court nullified Roe Vs Wade and MAGAfied the Sun vapors SADS became a full term abortion into adulthood?

RE: You feel lucky ? SADS - Snarl - 09-13-2022

(09-07-2022, 02:30 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: The official story is that this is "normal" from a statistical perspective apparently.

I saw someone plugging in data to make real stats.  The increase in unexpected deaths for the US is up 10%. Other countries were cresting 20%. Since the numbers are relatively small to begin with (some 30 year old having a heart attack and kicking the bucket there and then) it could easily be overlooked.

When it started to happen to bunches of athletes (specifically soccer players) people really started to take notice. I remember how startled I was at the onset of COVID ... seeing some guy on video drop dead where he stood.  Makes one wonder. There was no vaccine out yet to blame it on.