Rogue-Nation3
The Difference Between Hillbillies and Rednecks - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-49.html)
+--- Forum: Humor, Jokes & Pranks (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-57.html)
+--- Thread: The Difference Between Hillbillies and Rednecks (/thread-7711.html)

The Difference Between Hillbillies and Rednecks - Ninurta - 07-21-2021

RE: The Difference Between Hillbillies and Rednecks - Ninurta - 07-22-2021

I actually did walk in to a York Steak House in Ohio once, in as I recall 1979, and ordered a steak raw. Not rare, but raw. And they refused to serve it raw, said the health codes required some degree of cooking. So I told them to pass a Bic lighter under it - ONCE - call it "cooked", and bring that bad bitch on.

Folks up there never looked at me quite the same again...

On the other hand, Ohio must have some rednecks of it's own, too. I walked into a shop that sold knives, and told the guy behind the counter that I wanted one with a blade thin enough to pass between ribs, and long enough to pierce a heart. He didn't even bat an eye as he brought out a Sykes-Fairbairn commando dagger, made in Sheffield England.

At that point, I was afraid NOT to purchase it, so I did. That knife went to Nicaragua with me, and performed as advertised. I gave it to my son a couple years ago, a part of Family History.

I lived in The Hood for a couple years, and can verify this is true, even if it's funny.

I wound up in The Hood because Grace lived in the hood, and I went to her. She told me "you can't go out around here after sundown", and I told her to hold my beer and watch this...

RE: The Difference Between Hillbillies and Rednecks - hounddoghowlie - 07-22-2021

(07-22-2021, 07:14 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

I actually did walk in to a York Steak House in Ohio once, in as I recall 1979, and ordered a steak raw. Not rare, but raw. And they refused to serve it raw, said the health codes required some degree of cooking. So I told them to pass a Bic lighter under it - ONCE - call it "cooked", and bring that bad bitch on.

Folks up there never looked at me quite the same again...

On the other hand, Ohio must have some rednecks of it's own, too. I walked into a shop that sold knives, and told the guy behind the counter that I wanted one with a blade thin enough to pass between ribs, and long enough to pierce a heart. He didn't even bat an eye as he brought out a Sykes-Fairbairn commando dagger, made in Sheffield England.

At that point, I was afraid NOT to purchase it, so I did. That knife went to Nicaragua with me, and performed as advertised. I gave it to my son a couple years ago, a part of Family History.

my pa paw use to say when asked how he would like his steak or any beef for that matter, wipe it's ass cut it's horns and bring it on.