Rogue-Nation3
Chicago Mayor Screwed Up some Covid19 Relief Cash - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Political News and more (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Chicago Mayor Screwed Up some Covid19 Relief Cash (/thread-7173.html)

Chicago Mayor Screwed Up some Covid19 Relief Cash - xuenchen - 02-19-2021

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot apparently screwed around with more than $280 Million of COVID19 relief money !!

Looking like she re-aligned all of it to the under funded Police Dept !!

Oh it just keeps gitt'n better !! ROFLMAO

Guess that COVID thing ain't so bad after all is it.

Even with the Chicago Teachers Union playing games too.

The COVID relief money was from the Federal Gov (aka us taxpayers) roflmao

Sources are reliable on this one folks. It happened.  tinylaughing

[Image: ll1.png]
Quote:Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot found herself the center of a growing backlash this week after reportedly using CoVID relief funds to help finance her city’s underfunded police department.

“Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot reportedly used $281.5 million in federal coronavirus relief funds to pay personnel in the Chicago Police Department,” reports the Daily Caller.

“Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s administration spent $281.5 million in federal COVID-19 relief money on Chicago Police Department personnel costs, prompting an angry response Wednesday from activists and some aldermen,” writes the Chicago Tribune. 

“The use of coronavirus relief funds to pay police department personnel sparked outrage from many community members after a summer of anti-police protests, the Chicago Tribune reported Wednesday. Alderman Daniel La Spata told the mayor Wednesday that ‘the last thing people wanted’ was to send more money to the police,” adds the website.

LINK-->  SHOCK IN CHICAGO: Mayor Reportedly Used $281M in COVID Relief Cash to Pay Underfunded Police Dept.

tinylaughing

RE: Chicago Mayor Screwed Up some Covid19 Relief Cash - 727Sky - 02-19-2021

What a worthless sack of air breathing maggot that cost us all

RE: Chicago Mayor Screwed Up some Covid19 Relief Cash - Wallfire - 02-19-2021

I just had a horror image in my mind, one the will haunt me for life. What if Lightfoot and Biden had a child together.

RE: Chicago Mayor Screwed Up some Covid19 Relief Cash - F2d5thCav - 02-20-2021

I wonder if some of the money went to the fund for human-frog hybrids.

Cheers

RE: Chicago Mayor Screwed Up some Covid19 Relief Cash - PLOTUS - 02-20-2021

We will have history recollect these times as ....The hateful years, the O' bama-nation years. And the best years will have been remembered as the Trump Years. Then we will have the Biden years full of calamity and shenanigans where the players get their own selves caught with their greed.
We will have a public unwilling to be slapped down anymore by some Race thing. And finally finding if it breathes oxygen, it is somehow a racist entity. All the 'phobic's' will be pretty much meaningless finally for good. 

And when 2024 comes, a enormity time unseen since the Exodus where anyone BUT Democrats will find success politically. We will see entheusiasim for the RED party and a return to prosperity...........if we include GOD. And if not, probably more and more into decay and scattering much like what happened to the 10 tribes of Israel, conquered by ....... of all things... money, or the lack of it.

Remember people who have never had money have no idea how to use it beyond spend, spend, spend. Expect the consequences. And if or when people are held accountable for theft, imbezelment, graft and bribery (lobbiests) we might return to our once 'Great' global position. minus the great destroyers......... Democrats.
I would prefer a healthy election with two or three parties, but I don't think we will ever see  that again ....ever

RE: Chicago Mayor Screwed Up some Covid19 Relief Cash - Tarzan the apeman. - 02-20-2021

(02-19-2021, 01:38 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I just had a horror image in my mind, one the will haunt me for life. What if Lightfoot and Biden had a child together.

The child would be
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5249308]

RE: Chicago Mayor Screwed Up some Covid19 Relief Cash - Mystic Wanderer - 02-20-2021

Quote:Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot apparently screwed around with more than $280 Million of COVID19 relief money !!

Wait! I thought the DemoRats wanted to defund the police. What am I missing?   minusculewtf

RE: Chicago Mayor Screwed Up some Covid19 Relief Cash - xuenchen - 02-21-2021

(02-20-2021, 11:15 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot apparently screwed around with more than $280 Million of COVID19 relief money !!

Wait! I thought the DemoRats wanted to defund the police. What am I missing?   minusculewtf

The City-State of Chicago has many secrets like "who pays who" between City Government and all the City Services.

They put on a good show of finger pointing while they walk hand-in-hand up to the same bank deposit windows.

tinylaughing

RE: Chicago Mayor Screwed Up some Covid19 Relief Cash - Ninurta - 02-21-2021

(02-19-2021, 11:44 AM)727Sky Wrote: What a worthless sack of air breathing maggot that cost us all

Don't think for a second they haven't already tried!