Rogue-Nation3
Mood Music - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Guohua's Lounge (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-75.html)
+--- Forum: The Rogue's Music and Media Room (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-77.html)
+--- Thread: Mood Music (/thread-5598.html)

RE: Mood Music - Ninurta - 01-01-2021

Folks think the world is a scary place these days. Here's a news flash - the world has ALWAYS been a scary place. This is along the lines of the sound track of my life. If you think covid is scary, try going to sleep at night wondering if you are going to wake up in the morning, or if you will be vaporized in a nuclear fireball in your sleep. Now try doing that every damned night. This is probably the safest the world has ever been, and it's still a scary place. Nothing is going to change any time soon, so buckle up, buttercup. Gird your loins and keep your head on a swivel.

I survived this for this long, you can too.

RE: Mood Music - Ninurta - 01-01-2021

RE: Mood Music - Antisthenes - 01-01-2021

RE: Mood Music - Finspiracy - 01-01-2021

Everyone already knows this one. I am gonna post it anyway.

RE: Mood Music - Tarzan the apeman. - 01-01-2021

Joe Cool was my idol. I also loved the Royal Guardsmen. Wore that album out around Christmas time.

Thanks for sharing this Hounddoghowlie.

minusculebeercheers

RE: Mood Music - Ninurta - 01-02-2021

This recording was made by a soldier in 1916. later that year, this soldier, Corporal Edward Dwyer, was KIA in one of the Battles of the Somme, just a couple months short of his 21st birthday.

He never knew why he was there.

RE: Mood Music - Ninurta - 01-02-2021

RE: Mood Music - Finspiracy - 01-02-2021

RE: Mood Music - Finspiracy - 01-02-2021

RE: Mood Music - Moonmagic - 01-03-2021

mediumalien

RE: Mood Music - Finspiracy - 01-04-2021

Oh tinybighuh

I often listen to Metallica from youtube and also different kinds of cover songs. Now this was in my "recommended videos" First i thought "well, this will not be too good." But let's give her a shot. Now am i like "This kid will go far in life if she keeps this emotion and talent going on!"

RE: Mood Music - Finspiracy - 01-04-2021

I have been drinking beer and smoking cannabis. Not like really much but somehow it took me to a really pleasant place.

RE: Mood Music - Ninurta - 01-05-2021

RE: Mood Music - Moonmagic - 01-06-2021

RE: Mood Music - PLOTUS - 01-06-2021

Whitehouse under Siege....

RE: Mood Music - hounddoghowlie - 01-07-2021

(01-06-2021, 10:59 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Whitehouse under Siege....

that's a good one. i think these are appropriate for condition the union is in. ted must have been psychic.

RE: Mood Music - Ninurta - 01-08-2021

If I had known what the future had in store for me when this song came out, I probably would have set the radio on fire. I might have nuked it,

RE: Mood Music - Finspiracy - 01-09-2021

minusculebeercheers

Music is SUPER LOUD now!!!

But from headphones, because i am the neighbor of your dreams! minusculebeercheers

I am in a war with Jehova's witnesses. One more mistake, one more time to show up at my door, i am gonna tear their heads away with nothing but my hands.