Rogue-Nation3
Thanks For the Invite - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Rogue's Grand Hall (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: The Welcome Mat (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Thanks For the Invite (/thread-5320.html)

Thanks For the Invite - Snarl - 06-20-2020

Hard to believe I found my way back here (thanks for the PM you-know-who).

Don't expect much from me until I get the hang of this place ... old dogs & new tricks ya know.  Just finding the button to start this note took forever.

guohua ... ha-ha ... I've missed you and your flock!!

Cheers,
-Snarl

RE: Thanks For the Invite - beez - 06-20-2020

(06-20-2020, 02:16 AM)Snarl Wrote: Hard to believe I found my way back here (thanks for the PM you-know-who).

Don't expect much from me until I get the hang of this place ... old dogs & new tricks ya know.  Just finding the button to start this note took forever.

Cheers,
-Snarl

Welcome!

RE: Thanks For the Invite - Snarl - 06-20-2020

(06-20-2020, 02:19 AM)beez Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 02:16 AM)Snarl Wrote: Hard to believe I found my way back here (thanks for the PM you-know-who).

Cheers,
-Snarl

Welcome!

Good to see the 'old you' again, Brother!!

(06-20-2020, 02:23 AM)Snarl Wrote:

Cheers,
-Snarl

Welcome!

Yeah, the beez is back!

God help us all!

RE: Thanks For the Invite - guohua - 06-20-2020

Cheers,
-Snarl

It is Great To See You back, I put a link on our front page in the Bulletin Board just above the Discussion Form :   Learn our Board Here http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=17 with Senona (June 19)

That link to Senona thread will explain every thing anyone would need to know with Pictures!  minusculethumbsup2

(06-20-2020, 02:25 AM)beez Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 02:23 AM)Snarl Wrote:

Cheers,
-Snarl

Welcome!

Yeah, the beez is back!

God help us all!

YOU Called????  smallrofl  :mediumlover:

No Ma'am, sorry Ma'am.

tinysurprised

minusculebiggrin

RE: Thanks For the Invite - Mystic Wanderer - 06-20-2020

Cheers,
-Snarl

Welcome to RN @"Snarl".   Hope you enjoy it here.  It's easy once you learn and get used to it.

Don't give up!

RE: Thanks For the Invite - 727Sky - 06-20-2020

Cheers,
-Snarl

It is so good to see some of the old hands back on deck ! Greetings etc etc you know the rest ! minusculebeercheers

RE: Thanks For the Invite - Captain Chaos - 06-20-2020

You resemble somebody I know from another site. Good to see you.

@"Captain Chaos" 
Hi!!! great to see you again  :minusculehi:

RE: Thanks For the Invite - Captain Chaos - 06-21-2020

(06-20-2020, 10:06 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Captain Chaos" 
Hi!!! great to see you again  :minusculehi:

Hi. It's good to see you.