Rogue-Nation3
Peeking in the window - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Rogue's Grand Hall (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: The Welcome Mat (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Peeking in the window (/thread-5315.html)

Peeking in the window - halwesten - 06-19-2020

Hey all. With the announcement from the other site I figured I'd see where some of the others are migrating to. DBCowboy is a familiar - er - name, as are a few others. 

So if you don't mind, I'll just pull up a chair and lounge for a while. 

--Hal

RE: Peeking in the window - guohua - 06-19-2020

(06-19-2020, 11:34 PM)halwesten Wrote: Hey all. With the announcement from the other site I figured I'd see where some of the others are migrating to. DBCowboy is a familiar - er - name, as are a few others. 

--Hal

Come On In and the First drink is On the House  minusculeguzzlingbeer drink or smoke or partake in the 420 section [Image: original.gif], we are here for our members, you are all Family Here at R-N.

guohua

RE: Peeking in the window - kdog - 06-19-2020

We have a 420 bar now? I have been away to long.

RE: Peeking in the window - beez - 06-20-2020

(06-19-2020, 11:34 PM)halwesten Wrote: Hey all. With the announcement from the other site I figured I'd see where some of the others are migrating to. DBCowboy is a familiar - er - name, as are a few others. 

--Hal

Welcome!

RE: Peeking in the window - guohua - 06-20-2020

(06-19-2020, 11:53 PM)kdog Wrote: We have a 420 bar now? I have been away to long.

Yes, Upstairs in the Lounge area near the New Co-Ed Nude Bar.  tinybigeyes

RE: Peeking in the window - Mystic Wanderer - 06-20-2020

Welcome @"halwesten" .  

What are your interests?  Hopefully, you'll find many topics here to jump in and give your two cents on.

Look forward to seeing you on the threads.

RE: Peeking in the window - gordi - 06-20-2020

--Hal

Welcome Aboard the good ship Rogue hal!

It's your round at the Bar btw..... whaaat? It's a tradition.... now..... LOL

minusculebeercheers

G

RE: Peeking in the window - halwesten - 06-20-2020

(06-20-2020, 01:16 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Welcome @"halwesten" .  

What are your interests?  Hopefully, you'll find many topics here to jump in and give your two cents on.

I just posted this in my profile: 

I've been a conspiracy and UFO nut most of my life. I'm also a musician, very conservative but open-minded and willing to listen to others. I'm a skeptic, question everything and everyone and do my own research to form my opinions. But I'm also tired of all the current happenings and just want to chill for a while. 

And the battery just died in my wireless mouse.  tinybigeyes

RE: Peeking in the window - guohua - 06-20-2020

(06-20-2020, 07:29 PM)halwesten Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 01:16 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Welcome @"halwesten" .  

I just posted this in my profile: 

I've been a conspiracy and UFO nut most of my life. I'm also a musician, very conservative but open-minded and willing to listen to others. I'm a skeptic, question everything and everyone and do my own research to form my opinions. But I'm also tired of all the current happenings and just want to chill for a while. 

And the battery just died in my wireless mouse.  tinybigeyes

The Mandela Effect is something that My Husband is Dead Serious Happened. Things he remembers so clearly being worded or pictured one way and now are different.