Rogue-Nation3
Another Surpressed Cancer Cure - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: World Health Matters (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: Physical Health (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-67.html)
+--- Thread: Another Surpressed Cancer Cure (/thread-3531.html)

Another Surpressed Cancer Cure - Mystic Wanderer - 06-25-2018

Vitamin B-17 has been proven in human studies to cure cancer, yet Big Petroleum/Big Pharma have hindered these findings from reaching the public.  Listen to G Edward Griffin tell his story of how he and his associate accidentally learned about this.

I know from having several friends die from cancer that the treatment being used might get rid of the cancer, but it weakens the immune system to the point of not being able to fight off any other bacteria/virus, etc. This is usually what ends up killing the patient after treatments.  Not so with "natural" cures.

Which treatment would you choose?

RE: Another Surpressed Cancer Cure - guohua - 06-25-2018

@"Mystic Wanderer" 

I know of this, but not as Vitamin B-17, No, I have used this in it's natural form (ground into a powder) the seeds of apricot, plum, bitter almonds, apple and peach.

But not in a large amount. Traditional Chinese Medicine will tell you that the Apricot seed may, (That is May) reduce the size of some cancer cells.
I must tell everyone that eating Apricot Kernels (Seed) can Kill You! Yes eat to many and you can be Poisoned. What is to many you ask? I don't know, it would depend on your metabolism, weight and body size and your health.

I don't Recommend any use of Apricot seeds or Kernels with out a licence Herbalist or Doctor.

RE: Another Surpressed Cancer Cure - Mystic Wanderer - 06-25-2018

(06-25-2018, 02:39 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 

I know of this, but not as Vitamin B-17, No, I have used this in it's natural form (ground into a powder) the seeds of apricot, plum, bitter almonds, apple and peach.

But not in a large amount. Traditional Chinese Medicine will tell you that the Apricot seed may, (That is May) reduce the size of some cancer cells.
I must tell everyone that eating Apricot Kernels (Seed) can Kill You! Yes eat to many, 20 or 30 and you can be Poisoned.

I don't Recommend any use of Apricot seeds or Kernels with out a licence Herbalist or Doctor.

Yes, he said it comes from apricot seeds. I didn't realize they could kill you if you took too many. Thanks for the warning.

I'm sure you can buy these seeds in a health food/supplement store. The label should tell how many to take, or just take the Vitamin B-17, one per day, as a preventative measure.

RE: Another Surpressed Cancer Cure - guohua - 06-25-2018

(06-25-2018, 02:56 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(06-25-2018, 02:39 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 

I must tell everyone that eating Apricot Kernels (Seed) can Kill You! Yes eat to many, 20 or 30 and you can be Poisoned.

Yes, he said it comes from apricot seeds. I didn't realize they could kill you if you took too many. Thanks for the warning.

I'm sure you can buy these seeds in a health food/supplement store. The label should tell how many to take, or just take the Vitamin B-17, one per day, as a preventative measure.
You're Welcome.

You nor anyone else should try and buy Apricot seeds online, only a Very Qualified Herbalist or Doctor should sell you this.
Buying online has No Quality Control.

Taking the Vitamin B-17 twice a day should be OK for an Adult, not a Child.

Eating Sunflower Seeds and Pumpkin Seeds will also help.