Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Geomagnetic fields reveal the truth
Quote:Geomagnetic fields reveal the truth behind Biblical narratives

A joint study by TAU and the Hebrew University, involving 20 researchers from different countries and disciplines, has accurately dated 21 destruction layers at 17 archaeological sites in Israel by reconstructing the direction and/or intensity of the earth's magnetic field recorded in burnt remnants. The new data verify the Biblical accounts of the Egyptian, Aramean, Assyrian, and Babylonian military campaigns against the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah.
Prof. Oded Lipschits adds that "the new dating tool is unique because it is based on geomagnetic data from sites, whose exact destruction dates are known from historical sources. By combining precise historical information with advanced, comprehensive archaeological research, we were able to base the magnetic method on reliably anchored chronology."
"By combining this dataset with the data from Yoav's investigation of historical destruction layers we were able to form a continuous variation curve showing rapid, sharp changes in the geomagnetic field. This is wonderful news, both for archaeologists who can now use geomagnetic data to determine the age of ancient materials and for geophysicists studying the earth's core."
Hit the link for more.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(10-27-2022, 03:41 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:

A joint study by TAU and the Hebrew University, involving 20 researchers from different countries and disciplines, has accurately dated 21 destruction layers at 17 archaeological sites in Israel by reconstructing the direction and/or intensity of the earth's magnetic field recorded in burnt remnants. The new data verify the Biblical accounts of the Egyptian, Aramean, Assyrian, and Babylonian military campaigns against the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah.
Prof. Oded Lipschits adds that "the new dating tool is unique because it is based on geomagnetic data from sites, whose exact destruction dates are known from historical sources. By combining precise historical information with advanced, comprehensive archaeological research, we were able to base the magnetic method on reliably anchored chronology."
"By combining this dataset with the data from Yoav's investigation of historical destruction layers we were able to form a continuous variation curve showing rapid, sharp changes in the geomagnetic field. This is wonderful news, both for archaeologists who can now use geomagnetic data to determine the age of ancient materials and for geophysicists studying the earth's core."
Hit the link for more.

Question: Do the magnetic poles migrate?
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(10-27-2022, 04:15 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(10-27-2022, 03:41 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:

Hit the link for more.

Question: Do the magnetic poles migrate?

Huh, forgot about that. Yes, they do and eventually flip.

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

our current dating "methods" leaves allot to be desired IMO. I am glad people are trying to make dating something more accurate.
[quote="EndtheMadnessNow" pid='92356' dateline='1666838481']
[quote]
Geomagnetic fields reveal the truth behind Biblical narratives

[/quote]

I am not a religious person. I find religion too immersed in man, and the world.

I am presently involved in two different Bible study groups, and I can easily see how the word can be manipulated.

I find it even more interesting, that I can find a Biblical connection for almost everything that I deal with in life. 

It pretty much has all the bases covered.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(10-27-2022, 06:13 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: [quote="EndtheMadnessNow" pid='92356' dateline='1666838481']

I am not a religious person. I find religion too immersed in man, and the world.

I am presently involved in two different Bible study groups, and I can easily see how the word can be manipulated.

I find it even more interesting, that I can find a Biblical connection for almost everything that I deal with in life. 

It pretty much has all the bases covered.

At one point in my life I wanted to earn a PhD. After a while the veil of naïveté lifted and I saw those were Awarded -vs- Earned. But, I picked up a Th.M from Baylor and an MA in History from UofM along the way.

A better understanding of how History was/is written is key. Applying that understanding to Theology and how Religion developed pretty much what soured me to what we have for Higher Learning. Meeting God face-to-face was the clincher.

The Bible is a good book. People should read it ... and try not to read anything into it. If you keep a really open mind, you can see that it's a story book designed to be retained in memory. It's the 'parts of the story' that stick out where one can gain an insight. Some really smart people were involved in putting it down on paper.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(10-27-2022, 02:39 PM)Snarl Wrote: [quote="NightskyeB4Dawn" pid='92371' dateline='1666847601']

The Bible is a good book. People should read it ... and try not to read anything into it. If you keep a really open mind, you can see that it's a story book designed to be retained in memory. It's the 'parts of the story' that stick out where one can gain an insight. Some really smart people were involved in putting it down on paper.

Can't say anything more to that than "Amen".

• minusculebeercheers 

(10-27-2022, 02:55 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(10-27-2022, 02:39 PM)Snarl Wrote: [quote="NightskyeB4Dawn" pid='92371' dateline='1666847601']

Can't anything more to that than "Amen".

I have a hard time not reading anything into it, which I guess the Internet is to blame for a lot, but not all, and I do get your point on one's own enlightenment.

Speaking of memory... Our conscious experience of the world is but a memory, says new controversial theory.

(10-27-2022, 09:55 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Speaking of memory... Our conscious experience of the world is but a memory, says new controversial theory.

I read the article, and ain't buying it. My reaction time, while slower than it used to be, is still a lot quicker than the half a second postulated that it takes to recognize danger and react to it, so, not run through memories to become consciousness.

The last sentence of it, for me, is what puts the lie to it:

Quote:testing the theory experimentally can “bring us closer to understanding the fundamental nature and anatomical basis of consciousness.”

Their mistake, which leads them to think consciousness is just a string of creatively connected memory, is the assumption that consciousness has an anatomical basis. If it doesn't, and I am as certain as I can be that it isn't, then they will never find the answers to their questions, as they are looking in the wrong place.

Does the brain, a physical organ, create consciousness, which is not a physical thing - you cant trap it in a jar - or is it just a conduit for it? Does a hose create water, or just transfer it? does a wire create electricity, ir just bring it into your house? Does a radio create music, or just receive it. process it, and expel it into physicality?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-29-2022, 05:07 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Their mistake, which leads them to think consciousness is just a string of creatively connected memory, is the assumption that consciousness has an anatomical basis. If it doesn't, and I am as certain as I can be that it isn't, then they will never find the answers to their questions, as they are looking in the wrong place.

Does the brain, a physical organ, create consciousness, which is not a physical thing - you cant trap it in a jar - or is it just a conduit for it? Does a hose create water, or just transfer it? does a wire create electricity, ir just bring it into your house? Does a radio create music, or just receive it. process it, and expel it into physicality?

Definitely something to think about.

Like Schroeder's cat and the slit experiment, it makes you think about what came first the chicken or the egg.

It is amazing how little we think past what we accept as truth and fact, based on nothing more than someone's guess that we accept as fact, because we think they know more than we do.

What if they don't? What if it is all coincidental, and just plain wrong?

What if it is all just a sophisticated, complex, simulation?

What if the matrix is real and we are not?

Can I get a reboot?

• minusculebeercheers 

The Crusade has never had an end, no armistice and no truce. All modern evidence is just a whisper from a past feud. No one has ever said on any side agreed that one god is equal to the other and all of them mother fuckers still believe a desert city is the holy place. 

They are all fucked because as nobel as murdering each other for god is and shit, the truth is your body is the holy land. Hash tag fuck the desert.