Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tucker Carlson: This open race hate should worry you deeply
Gotta pay attention to what the other side is stoking.

'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(10-20-2022, 06:48 PM)Snarl Wrote: Gotta pay attention to what the other side is stoking.

Is he for real?

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

No one is more guilty of this BS then Tucker Carlson. And people have been saying this about him for years. So what worries me most is that he can't see his own image when he is looking in that mirror.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(10-20-2022, 07:43 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(10-20-2022, 06:48 PM)Snarl Wrote: Gotta pay attention to what the other side is stoking.

Is he for real?

No one is more guilty of this BS then Tucker Carlson. And people have been saying this about him for years. So what worries me most is that he can't see his own image when he is looking in that mirror.

This!!!! ^^^^^^^^ Tucker Carlson is the biggest damn hypocrite around! He makes my skin crawl. I was only able to get through about five minutes of the video. I think I need a shower now. He and his ilk are disgusting. I don't see anything wrong with what MSNBC is saying. Fox News is actually racist, misogynistic, and a bag of assholes.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
When it comes to the media, the only interest one should have is the price one pays for the fish-food we use
to excite them. They're all sharks and they're fighting each other to get in your boat.
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
[Image: H7nR1lH.jpg]
[Image: 91uOb1j.jpg]
https://twitter.com/TalbertSwan/status/1...7585120257

[Image: uxzVqx3.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

I think I am probably the oldest one here. I lived through the time when there was segregation. Coloreds could not try on clothes in the stores, white and colored bathrooms, water fountains, schools. I lived during the time of hate and lynchings were not unheard of, just for amusement.

I was blessed to live in a tiny little community that was too poor, to continue on that path of destruction for all of us. I was born into that bullshit, I am not going to die living that bullshit.

Don't believe this divisive garbage that is being spread far and wide by social media, and the legacy media. I don't know any white people or black people that support any of it. We live together, work together, and play together, and have for years. Most people hate what they are trying to do to us.

We see what happens when we allow ourselves to be manipulated and we trust the system. We end up as expendable guinea pigs, culled and locked down on their demand.

If it looks like BS, smells like BS, is deadly, and being used on the people, while the elite are exempt, then treat it like BS.

• minusculebeercheers 

(10-20-2022, 09:00 PM)ChiefD Wrote:

Is he for real?

This!!!! ^^^^^^^^ Tucker Carlson is the biggest damn hypocrite around! He makes my skin crawl. I was only able to get through about five minutes of the video. I think I need a shower now. He and his ilk are disgusting. I don't see anything wrong with what MSNBC is saying. Fox News is actually racist, misogynistic, and a bag of assholes.

Ho hum reactions like that to blatant racism are why I keep fully loaded magazines in my house, and one in the mag well.

You just never know when the lynch mob is coming for you just because you are white, or look white...

Do you reckon they'll burn crosses in the yard first, or come with no warning?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-20-2022, 09:09 PM)BIAD Wrote: When it comes to the media, the only interest one should have is the price one pays for the fish-food we use
to excite them. They're all sharks and they're fighting each other to get in your boat.
tinybiggrin

I don't worry so much about the media itself per se, because it has the direst case of impotency I've ever seen. It's the gullible folks who lap that crap up like horses at the trough that I worry more about.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-20-2022, 10:06 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-20-2022, 09:00 PM)ChiefD Wrote:

Is he for real?

Ho hum reactions like that to blatant racism are why I keep fully loaded magazines in my house, and one in the mag well.

You just never know when the lynch mob is coming for you just because you are white, or look white...

Do you reckon they'll burn crosses in the yard first, or come with no warning?

Forgot about that one. I lived through the cross burnings, the church burnings, and a few house burnings too. I guess there is nothing new under the sun.

I too would protect my home, and my community, if a lynch mob showed up, and I don't care what color they are.

• minusculebeercheers 

(10-20-2022, 10:15 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Forgot about that one. I lived through the cross burnings, the church burnings, and a few house burnings too. I guess there is nothing new under the sun.

I too would protect my home, and my community, if a lynch mob showed up, and I don't care what color they are.

I did, too, although mostly from a distance after we got the hell out of Dodge because it was getting too dangerous there.

I was born in the Hough neighborhood of Cleveland, Ohio, at St Lukes Hospital on Woodland Avenue, which no longer exists. I remember the Hough riots, and all the white folks thinking that all the black folks were gonna start hollering "revoultion!" every instant of every day. Funny how the black folks I knew were not like that at all, and it made me question what we were being told.

I remember when the Cuyahoga River caught fire - let that sink in - the river CAUGHT FIRE - and burned for 3 days.

But we got the hell out of Dodge anyhow, and came home to the hills, just in case.

Here, same thing - black folks who actually WERE descended from slaves, and white folks all living in the same barrel, and we had no problems with one another. It was just the Nightly News stoking the fires and showing images of riots in the cities, marches and counter marches in far away places like Alabama. They were all a world away, because we got the hell out of the world they were in.

But somehow, our poor benighted rural Southern white citizens were catching the bulk of the ire for "keeping the black man down"... yet I saw much, MUCH more of that sort of thing in the North. We were, even then, ALL being painted with the same Brush that George Wallace was being painted with, simply because we were Southern and white, and therefore must be inherently evil. The only folks not tarring all southern whites in my neck of the woods were the blacks that lived among them. I reckon one might make the argument that they were too scared to say anything, but I never saw the fear in their eyes that I saw in the north. We all, black or white, had to scratch the same dirt for our living.

We, in our part of the world, also never suffered the indignities of "white only" and "black only" facilities. maybe we were all to poor to afford setting up the infrastructure for such extravagances.

My whole point is that all people are not the same, and tarring an entire group, solely based upon their upholstery color, with the same brush as the worst among them is wrong, It doesn't matter if the speaker is white or black or brown or yellow or red or green, and it doesn't matter if the target is white or black or brown or yellow or red or green - it's ALL racism, whatever the source or the target. The skin may be the largest organ in the human body, but it's not the one that governs how folks think or act, and it's wrong to claim it is.

If it's racist for whites to do it against blacks, then it is also racist for blacks to do it against whites. racism is apparently one of the few human endeavors that has no skin color, paradoxically.

ETA: - The only racial strife we had seen here - before recent times - was long before my time. Just after the Civil War, during Reconstruction, Several freed slaves who were apparently upset that they still had to work for a living same as the rest, decided they had nothing to do but burn out and kill off white folks. That series of incidents was led by a woman, sort of like Nat Turner but in petticoats. They, however, miscalculated by failing to factor in the fact that every man jack around here had just been through a war, where killing was routine, and on top of that the whites had been disenfranchised, no longer allowed to vote, while the freed slaves were the only ones that WERE allowed to vote. That sort of thing doesn't set well with a fella, and when you add on burning down his house and barns, and shooting at him, is bound to provoke an untoward response. That uprising got put down pretty quickly by locals, as the federals were afraid to come in here and risk sparking off a war just like the one they'd just got out of.

There IS a town about 30 miles to the west of here, called Grundy, where the "hanging tree" still stood until recently at the court house. I'm told that the last time it was used was in 1910, when a lynching was held there. 112 years of getting along just fine seems to me to be long enough for the race-baiters to just leave us alone to scratch our dirt and keep getting along. But it apparently ain't. I know two people personally, right around here, who would just as soon see me dead, just because I have a different skin shade than they have. One is brown, and one is, paradoxically, white. Yet I don't trash all brown and white folks on the strength of their hate. That is theirs and theirs alone to bear, may they choke to death on it in their sleep.

The Anthem for Yankees and Progressives:

isn't Neil Young a Canadian? He ain't never seen nor heard NONE of the shit he claimed to in that song... but threw in his two cents worth all the same, just to fan the fires.

No matter. Southern Man had a response for him:

(10-20-2022, 10:00 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I think I am probably the oldest one here.

Are you sure about that? I’ll be 68 in about 2 months.

Fucker Carlson along with his comrades Ben and Matt and other such vacuous rabblerousing talking heads and far right media outlets are also stirring the pot with open hate, lies and ignorance against LGBT communities as well but that’s likely to not be as much of a concern as the white/black thing to most folks unless you happen to be in the firing line as someone in the demographic that is being targeted.

I’m almost afraid to leave the house these days.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
Yep I saw that broadcast a few days ago. Some of the videos of the white haters was rather disgusting IMO. It does not take much to stir the -65 IQ crowd into a frenzy of racial hate as in the example of the the genocide in Rwanda.

Meanness and racial hatred is seen just about every day in many western countries already and things are not all that bad as for as food and housing yet, I figure when people start to starve then the haves and havenots will have all the excuse they need for a go at each other. In Rwanda one side had arms and the other side had nothing but words...guess who got slaughtered...
(10-20-2022, 10:11 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I don't worry so much about the media itself per se, because it has the direst case of impotency I've ever seen.
It's the gullible folks who lap that crap up like horses at the trough that I worry more about.

Well, it has become more impotent over the last twenty years due to the internet giving it a run for their money!

When one considers all the daily money-giving influences that a news medium has, the time-restraints for each
piece (column-inches in newspapers), the terrible Journalist-training some of them have (most in TV are hired for
their visual and audio presentation) and the need to fight for an audience in an ever-decreasing market, the actual
task of relaying important information morphs into bizarre masquerade we say today.

The MSM rely on 'palace intrigue' in the world of politics because they're fully aware how boring it really is and after
constantly playing one-upmanship with rival outlets, their 'news' has strayed so far away from the reality we know
that for many, the viewing is for entertainment purposes only!

Nancy Pelosi's fridge or Brad Pitt...? that's where we're at now.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.