Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Man On The Run
Dunno if ya'll heard by now, but Fat Leonard is on the run.

[Image: 8R8jYIh.jpg]
Albuquerque Journal

He's putting the band back together.

The Fat Leonard saga will tell you a lot about the current states of the legal system and military industrial complex, and it's entertaining as hell.

Fat Leonard tonight: I don’t always escape court-supervised house arrest. But, when I do, I have U-Haul trucks take away all my belongings over a period of days first.

[Image: kMJpR43.gif]

The DOJ losing track of Fat Leonard is the perfect twist to this batshit story, that also revealed an entire generation of Navy leaders were corrupt.

Hard to overstate what a colossal embarrassment this debacle is for Justice Dept, US Marshals and a federal judge who approved Fat Leonard's dodgy home detention. How do you lose track of a 350-lb felon who has cancer and can barely walk?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11836]
Leonard and his Gurkhas aboard his warship, The Braveheart, courtesy of Leonard Francis.

Fat Leonard, On The Run

I would think between the bounty & whale hunters he'd be hunted down like a feral hog. The Fat Leonard scandal was the worst corruption scandal in US Navy history. He had a mafia network inside the U.S. Navy for years and the case has been going on for years and many high level Navy brass went to jail for taking his cash bribes, Cohiba cigars, prostitutes, & wild sex parties. A ship captain (Lt Commander at the time) I served under who later became an Admiral was roped into this case. He was on the top tier list for Joint Chiefs of Staff. Unfortunately, once he became a suspect on NCIS hit list his name was removed from the JCS nomination list...He was later cleared in 2015, but the damage had been done so after 39 years of service he decided to retire. He's named on the wiki link.

He was next in line to replace General Joseph Dunford, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff...but General Mark Milley was chosen instead.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(09-07-2022, 06:55 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: ...

Hard to overstate what a colossal embarrassment this debacle is for Justice Dept, US Marshals and a federal judge who approved Fat Leonard's dodgy home detention. How do you lose track of a 350-lb felon who has cancer and can barely walk?

Proof-poitive that what I tell folks is true - if you have a strong enough will, you will find a way to make it happen.

Quote:...

He was next in line to replace General Joseph Dunford, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff...but General Mark Milley was chosen instead.

I do hope that he at least had better leadership qualities than Milley does, but that wouldn't be difficult - a fence post has more leadership in it's little splinter than Milley has in his while body. The only thing Milley had going for him is that he has a better scowl than the fence post.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

VICE story (10 min clip) of the Fat Leonard corruption Scandal – a shocking tale of bribery and corruption at the core of the US Navy.  

Leonard Glenn Francis, known as Fat Leonard for tipping the scales at over 400 pounds, was a Navy defense contractor who bribed Navy officers with cash and sex workers in return for million dollar contracts.

Now Leonard is under arrest and battling cancer, he’s decided to reveal the whole story to investigative journalist Tom Wright in over 25 hours of interviews. The power this guy wielded over the 7th fleet is mind boggling!

Brave woman:

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.