Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Twitter reinstating “Civic Integrity Policy” for US Midterms
Our approach to the 2022 US midterms (11 August 2022)

Quote:Twitter is the place to find real-time, reliable information about the 2022 midterms  – whether you’re looking for breaking news from reporters, information on voting, or policy positions from candidates. We aim to enable healthy civic conversation on Twitter, while ensuring people have the context they need to make informed decisions about content they encounter. Because we’re a global service, there’s almost always an election happening on Twitter.

Today, we’re announcing steps we’re taking ahead of the US midterms to protect civic conversation on Twitter.
We’re also bringing back prebunks — in English, Spanish, and all other languages supported on Twitter — to get ahead of misleading narratives on Twitter, and to proactively address topics that may be the subject of misinformation. Over the coming months, we’ll place prompts directly on people’s timelines in the US and in Search when people type related terms, phrases, or hashtags.

The censor algos and bots will be going supernova.

Twitter is literally telling you how they plan to steer the online conversation in advance of the coming election.

However, they are just following the party line drawn out by Time Magazine after they assisted the last election...

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election

This human scum: The author of "Superclass: The Global Elite and the World they are building" (also Carnegie Endowment and Kissinger Associates member) has this to say about Trump's espionage violations:

[Image: 9xmsTjm.jpg]
https://twitter.com/djrothkopf/status/15...1754092544

Rhodes Scholar Robert Reich has this to say about the Espionage Act (being used against Trump):

[Image: 2UZpc21.jpg]
https://twitter.com/RBReich/status/1558192699135520768

Blue-checks think Trump is about to get the death penalty. LOL. Idiots.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11726]

Getting excited over treason and death penalties is Schadenfreude and as such, they're sewing the seeds of disappointment for themselves; meanwhile their opposition is fueled by the trail of liberal tears. Karma will be a bitch. It's not about right or left, it's about right or wrong.

I envision the day when eventually the pendulum is going to swing back with a vengeance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

I never liked Twitter, and never joined, but I am not surprised by anything that Twitter or Facebook does.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(08-14-2022, 04:00 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I never liked Twitter, and never joined, but I am not surprised by anything that Twitter or Facebook does.

I know, no worries. However, alot of voters become heavily influenced on social media + the political Ads. Also, even if you're not on any social media platform, what about any close friends? Not directing to you but, anyone, right. It always comes up in conversations in one form or another. It's become difficult to distance oneself.

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

(08-14-2022, 04:55 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
(08-14-2022, 04:00 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I never liked Twitter, and never joined, but I am not surprised by anything that Twitter or Facebook does.

I know, no worries. However, alot of voters become heavily influenced on social media + the political Ads. Also, even if you're not on any social media platform, what about any close friends? Not directing to you but, anyone, right. It always comes up in conversations in one form or another. It's become difficult to distance oneself.

You may find this hard to believe, but the only people I discuss politics with is on the internet.

My friends and family, don't talk about national politics at all. 

We may discuss the political aspirations of our governor, or some local campaigners, especially the crazy ones, but we shy away from political talk, and none of my friends or family watch the news. 

They sort of look to me to tell them if anything interesting is going on. 

Most of our communication is about the children, they are always doing something to upset someone, and local events. 

We are boring country folk.

• minusculebeercheers 

I had to get a Twitter account about about 8 years ago, when I had a pseudo-job writing for an outfit named Tekkek, in order to promote articles. I looked around, immediately pegged it as an outlet for Amerikanskii Dizinformatziyy for the CPUSA, and never used it for anything but posting links to Tekkek articles.

Twitter is not reliable as a source for news, information, or anything else other than disinformation and partisan hackery.

The people calling for Trump's execution before even any trial is held are problematic, however. You don't really think when the witch hunts start in earnest and the Marxist mob gets a taste of blood they will stop at Trump, do you?

I don't. Trotsky said he don't think it will stop there, either, and that even Marxists are going to need to watch their back from the Marxist Mob.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-14-2022, 07:40 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I had to get a Twitter account about about 8 years ago, when I had a pseudo-job writing for an outfit named Tekkek, in order to promote articles. I looked around, immediately pegged it as an outlet for Amerikanskii Dizinformatziyy for the CPUSA, and never used it for anything but posting links to Tekkek articles.

Twitter is not reliable as a source for news, information, or anything else other than disinformation and partisan hackery.

The people calling for Trump's execution before even any trial is held are problematic, however. You don't really think when the witch hunts start in earnest and the Marxist mob gets a taste of blood they will stop at Trump, do you?

I don't. Trotsky said he don't think it will stop there, either, and that even Marxists are going to need to watch their back from the Marxist Mob.

Didn't start there. Won't stop there.

My mother always said, "A dog that will carry away a bone, will bring one."

I suggest that anytime a site is known to spread disinformation to what appears your benefit, it will spread disinformation to your detriment.

Because the truth just is not their goal, or their priority.

• minusculebeercheers 

(08-14-2022, 05:11 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(08-14-2022, 04:55 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:

You may find this hard to believe, but the only people I discuss politics with is on the internet.

My friends and family, don't talk about national politics at all. 

We may discuss the political aspirations of our governor, or some local campaigners, especially the crazy ones, but we shy away from political talk, and none of my friends or family watch the news. 

They sort of look to me to tell them if anything interesting is going on. 

Most of our communication is about the children, they are always doing something to upset someone, and local events. 

We are boring country folk.

You are smart & lucky! And you're not boring.

minusculebeercheers

You will love this. I did.

My neighbor had a guy come in to give him an estimate on some work he wanted done around the house.

The guy came in and almost immediately started talking politics.

My neighbor told him "You can leave now". I asked you here for an estimate, not to discuss politics.

• minusculebeercheers 

“Civic Integrity Policy” 

I'll be testing their "Civic Biased Policy"  tinylaughing

All ya gotta do is put spaces between some letters and spell backwards 

[b][Image: Buffy-Slap4.gif][/b]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(08-16-2022, 12:23 AM)xuenchen Wrote: I'll be testing their "Civic Biased Policy"  tinylaughing

My man!!