Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FRANCIS: Poster Pope of the Great Reset
The Traditional Catholic Remnant tells of History of Catholic Church involvement in Klaus Schwab's Great Reset abyss and how we must resist it:

Vid summary:
This week's episode (July 17, 2022) is the recorded presentation that Michael Matt gave to the Roman Forum’s Summer Symposium in Gardone, Italy.

Michael Matt takes a deep dive into the mysterious Catacombs Pact (Pact of the catacombs)—a signing ritual that took place 55 years ago with more than 40 Latin American bishops on the eve of the conclusion of the Second Vatican Council. This event, which celebrated it’s 50th anniversary at the Amazon Synod in 2019, is eerily connected to Pope Francis AND to Klaus Schwab.

The event—hailed by many as the secret founding of “Liberation Theology”—marks the moment when the Church of Vatican II vowed to become the “Church of the Poor” and to radically reorient her mission from that of the Divine Commission of Jesus Christ to the Freemasonic mission of the “Church of Accompaniment”.

Michael Matt connects dots that will blow your mind.

Actually a few parts were rather revealing in his Geo-political dot connecting, especially the sound byte by Klaus Schwab. WoW, his true allegiance. tinybigeyes

[Image: Clbgzyq.jpg]

He speaks about the geopolitical role of the traditional Catholic counter-revolution as the world's last stand against the death cultist parasites.

Quote:Second Vatican Council, or Vatican II, was the 21st ecumenical council of the Roman Catholic Church. The council met in St. Peter's Basilica in Rome for four periods (or sessions), each lasting between 8 and 12 weeks, in the autumn of each of the four years 1962 to 1965. Preparation for the council took three years, from the summer of 1959 to the autumn of 1962. The council was opened on 11 October 1962 by John XXIII (pope during the preparation and the first session), and was closed on 8 December 1965 by Paul VI (pope during the last three sessions, after the death of John XXIII on 3 June 1963).

Why did they burn Minneapolis & make such a big deal out of low-life drug dealin Floyd...and summer of love burning rituals across many cities & burnt offerings in the Catholic church fires; here & abroad?? That was their response to...

The parking lot priest Easter sunday, 2020.
Full clip from the short clip within the vid above.

Which occurred all over the country, from Vegas to Pennsylvania to Brazil to Germany & Denmark. Gardiens de la Tradition..The Children of Light as mentioned by Archbishop Viganò.

[Image: CEYDgQV.jpg]
Easter Services in a Distanced World

[Image: YAcIkiT.jpg]
The Children of Light and the Children of Darkness.

[Image: gc0r8lP.jpg]
Archbishop Viganò articles/letters at One Peter Five.

[Image: 2xdMLkf.jpg]
[Image: CrMJGnz.jpg]
@Bishopoftyler Texas - took some courage for a Bishop to make such a statement & stand.

Unlike this PoS:

[Image: lXosr9j.jpg]
The real man behind the Great Reset? Hélder Pessoa Câmara, Brazilian Catholic Archbishop was the man who mentored Klaus Schwab, Pope Francis and others.

Quote:From the late 1960s onwards, Câmara would become more vocal in his opinions on capitalism, modernity, class, and the West, primarily in response to this change in administration, earning him the nickname ‘The Red Bishop’. As communist movements increased in popularity amongst the Western youth, he would publish ‘Spiral of Violence’ in 1971, in which he addressed the younger generations of America, calling for a breaking away from Western authority...
In keeping with Câmaras ideas, Pope Francis publicly stated in 2020 that “Christianity has never recognised the right to private property as absolute or immovable”, and “the right to private property is always accompanied by the primary and prior principle of the subordination of all private property to the universal destination of the earths goods, and thus the right of all to their use”. This is a direct call for the abolition of private property and blatantly Marxist.
We can now turn our attention to Klaus Schwab, who stated that Câmara was his ‘spiritual father’, and described his first encounter with the priest in the early 1970s as a ‘crucial moment in his life’. Schwab had travelled to Brazil, and was introduced to whom he had been told was the ‘priest of the poor’. Câmara showed him the favelas and lower class areas of the region, which impacted Schwab greatly. Following this, Schwab was compelled to invite Câmara to speak at Davos in 1974 about the reality of poverty in third world nations (despite Câmara being frowned upon in Switzerland for his communist reputation).

The Davos speech from the priest included a critique of ‘waste society’ and the distribution of wealth, which Schwab said was well received by the audience. This event would compel Schwab to invite further Catholic priests to speak - many of whom happened to reiterate the same talking points as Câmara had in 1974 - and was likely a key factor in the friendship we now see between the Pope and Schwab. Câmara’s friendship and ‘spiritual guidance’ of Schwab would continue on, and Pope Francis would posthumously declare the priest a ‘Servant of God’ in 2015.

THE WORLD STAGE AND COMMUNISM

As others who are aware of this strange connection have highlighted, these three key figures (Francis, Freire, Schwab) and their influence happen to coincide with three major areas which are crucial to control for communism to succeed; religion, education, economy. It seems that Pope Francis has politicised Catholicism back into the dark ages, while Freire’s work in oppression-based educational ideas have poisoned schools and universities across the Western world. Schwab’s approach to economics is a confusing mix of Marxist property centralisation and Fascist corporate control, but ultimately leads to the same end.

Câmara is the influence common to all of them. The Great Reset is the old Marxian revolution required to overthrow the current system to usher in a technocratically controlled, transhuman utopia. Man recreating himself as his own god, everyone equal, each master of his own destiny without oppression.
The real man behind the reset?

Whole article worth a read and/or just the poster pope vid above. (watch to very end)

Quote:Desiderio Desideravi: Desires of a Delusional Tailor

Like most of his writings, Bergoglio’s recent apostolic letter, Desiderio Desideravi, is so full of pseudo-Catholic gaslighting that it should be avoided by almost every Catholic wishing to preserve peace of soul. In it, he attempts to convince his “dearest sisters and brothers” that his great love for the Mass prompts him to call all souls to be spiritually nourished through its faithful celebration. One almost forgets that he is writing the letter to justify his vicious persecution of those who actually seek to make the Tridentine Mass the center of their lives.

Setting this aside, though, Bergoglio does provide a great service to faithful Catholics in paragraph 5 (out of 65), in which he casually reveals his delusional view of the Church’s role in the work of salvation:

“The world still does not know it, but everyone is invited to the supper of the wedding of the Lamb (Re 19:9). To be admitted to the feast all that is required is the wedding garment of faith which comes from the hearing of his Word (cf. Ro 10:17). The Church tailors such a garment to fit each one with the whiteness of a garment bathed in the blood of the Lamb. (Re 7:14).”
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

minusculebeercheers
Interesting read.

Sounds in some places like they are prepping for the seven year tribulation.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

I recall back in the day, when I was still a wet-behind-the-ears hillbilly rather than the seasoned hillbilly I see when I look in the mirror today, a wise man once told me that "from each according to his ability, to each according to his need, is the bottom line of Karl Marx, the IRS, and Jesus Christ". Looking back on that, I think he was in error. While the early church of Jesus' day and immediately afterward WAS communal, it was not communisitic. Christians within that community shared and shared alike, each looking after the other, but none of them advocated for appropriating the property of others outside the community for their own use. That was considered, and IS, theft. I think that is a glaring difference between Christianity and Marxism.

When I was a small kid in Ohio, I knew a lot of Catholics. Our public school buses even provided transport for them from their homes to their parochial school (St. Barnabus, in Northfield, OH, for those keeping score). None of them at the time, at least none of the ones I was acquainted with and rode to school with every day, were on board with a Marxist agenda.

But those nuns at St. Barnabus, in their penguin suits, still scared the hell out of me.

Flash forward a few years, and I also recall the "Liberation Theology" drive in Central America. It created a series of hell-holes. From what I saw at the time, it appeared to be driven by a single sect of Catholicism, the Jesuits, who have been stirring shit ever since their inception. They were not at all like the Catholics I knew in my youth. In 1570 or 1571, they tried to start a Jesuit colony in Virginia, on the York peninsula, nearly 40 years before Jamestowne was established by the English. It lasted only a matter of months before the entire enterprise save for one young altar boy was massacred by the local Indians. That massacre is the only reason English is the language of America today, and not Spanish.

Pedro Menendez-Aviles sailed into the Chesapeake and up the York river a couple of years later, found all the Jesuits dead, reclaimed the altar boy, and then killed between 9 and 20 of thee local Indians, hung them from the yardarms as a display, and sailed away never to return. The Spanish abandoned all pretense of colonizing the Lands where the Wild Things lived, evacuated the Santa Helena colony in South Carolina, and left the wilderness to the wild folk.

In both Nicaragua and El Salvador, Jesuit priests and nuns were killed at different times because their "religion" was more political than spiritual, led by their "liberation theology". At the time, I felt NO remorse for their demise, and I still don't. I don't think God does, either, but he will have to speak for himself - I'm not God's mouthpiece. What Jesus said in the matter - and I think it could be successfully argued that he WAS God's mouthpiece - was "render unto Caesar the things that belong to Caesar, and unto God the things which belong to God". That means to me that there is a clear separation between church and state. Neither of those institutions has any business dabbling in the affairs of the other. The one is entirely secular, the other entirely spiritual, and never the twain shall meet. That is the basis for the American separation of Church and State, a revolutionary idea at the time, when political monarchs were also high church officers, and Christians of one sort were killing off Christians of another sort because they weren't the right KIND of Christians.

So, I believe Jesuits who dabbled in politics forsook their God, and got what they had coming to them, which was often a shallow jungle grave and nothing more. Whatever happened to them after that was between them and their god.

Wasn't Frankie the Papal Pretender a Jesuit before he became Il Papa?

But now this "Liberation Theology", which is not a theology at all but rather a Marxist philosophy, has spread beyond the Jesuits. In the 1990's, I read a few books by a fella espousing "Black Liberation Theology' - I think his last name was Cone, but I'm not sure. He was not a Jesuit or any other brand of Catholic so far as I could determine, but what he was was a Marxist and a racist, who took "Liberation Theology" and ran with it for his own nefarious ends.

Now we look around, and if we know what to look for, we can see that crap EVERYWHERE in modern America of the current day. It's not just for Jesuits or Hispanics any more, although the Hispanics ARE a useful foil for the Marxists - but I think the Hispanics are getting really tired of being used like that.

Churches of all denominations appear to be being infiltrated by that Marxist philosophy currently. Now in the end, that will be between them and their gods, whatever their gods truly are, but I think it may go hard for them when God points out how they worked harder for Caesar than they ever did for God, merely blaming their depredations on God when he had no interest in the matter, but now they want a pass to skate into Heaven despite that glaring error of judgement...

And now an interlude from Heiko Grabmeier and Cherokee:

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’