Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Occult and Saturn
Yes the Planet Saturn and the Occult to include the Deep State.

This is only a 15 minute video, but I think you'll enjoy it, you may even want to Subscribe to their channel to learn more about the Symbolism of Saturn and the Occult.
 Could Saturn have been our Sun at one time in the past?

Let's get a little deeper into this,,, Watch and Listen.
 Black magic and pediphilia,,,,
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(10-16-2018, 06:21 AM)guohua Wrote: Yes the Planet Saturn and the Occult to include the Deep State.

This is only a 15 minute video, but I think you'll enjoy it, you may even want to Subscribe to their channel to learn more about the Symbolism of Saturn

Saturn has never been our second sun. Its a misinformation put out to obscure the truth.  Being the furthest out of the visible 7 objects it is considered the lord of the rings. The keeper of the realm. Cronus. Keeper of time that consumes all. Even his own children. The keeper of the realm.
Groups like freemasonary who know the truth have obscured it.
Our central sun is Sirus (The Queen of Heaven) ISIS /Ast  etc. She is our true time keeper and our watcher and spiritually connected to our sun and us.

This is written in the mythos of our ancestors across the world. ...

Happy days :)
(04-18-2022, 12:25 AM)purplemer Wrote:
(10-16-2018, 06:21 AM)guohua Wrote: Yes the Planet Saturn and the Occult to include the Deep State.

This is only a 15 minute video, but I think you'll enjoy it, you may even want to Subscribe to their channel to learn more about the Symbolism of Saturn

Saturn has never been our second sun. Its a misinformation put out to obscure the truth.  Being the furthest out of the visible 7 objects it is considered the lord of the rings. The keeper of the realm. Cronus. Keeper of time that consumes all. Even his own children. The keeper of the realm.
Groups like freemasonary who know the truth have obscured it.
Our central sun is Sirus (The Queen of Heaven) ISIS /Ast  etc. She is our true time keeper and our watcher and spiritually connected to our sun and us.

This is written in the mythos of our ancestors across the world. ...

Happy days :)

Are you thinking of when our ancestors mention Saturn as being our Sun.
This video may explain better than I can.

Quote:The Saturn Theory and the Thunderbolts Electric Universe theory suggest that Saturn may have been our first Sun or was at least associated as a Sun.

In many ancient records, Saturn was referred to as the sun. For example, the ancient Babylonian texts describe Saturn as the “ghost of the sun.” Maya believed that the sun that we see today was different in former times.

The Saturn Myth (1980) is a book by David Talbott, which proposes that ancient myths and tradition describe the planet Saturn as the the dominant celestial body in the sky, appearing “fixed at the north celestial pole”. A number of other writers, sometimes called Saturnists, have described similar scenarios, which have collectively been described as “The Saturn Theory” (or Saturn Model, or Saturn Thesis).

The book examines similar tales in comparative mythology and states that thousands of years ago, earth was a former satellite of Saturn, and that a vastly different solar system alignment existed. This proto-Saturn, devoid of its current rings, was much closer to the sun.
According to the author, a major cataclysm disfigured the previous planetary configuration and unleashed major chaos on a formerly advanced human civilization.
This astronomical catastrophe ended a previous Golden Age in which humans, previously living in an advanced civilization, witnessed drastic changes in their sky.
Survivors of this cataclysm later retold this story to their descendants in the form of religious archetypes, which represents planetary bodies. book examines similar tales in comparative mythology and states that thousands of years ago, earth was a former satellite of Saturn, and that a vastly different solar system alignment existed. This proto-Saturn, devoid of its current rings, was much closer to the sun.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

This is only a 15 minute video, but I think you'll enjoy it, you may even want to Subscribe to their channel to learn more about the Symbolism of Saturn and the Occult.

Let's get a little deeper into this,,, Watch and Listen.
 Black magic and pediphilia,,,,
This is something I've been interested in learning more about for some time.  Unfortunatley though I cannot watch the videos as one is no longer available and the other is private.  I'll check back another time to read more of what is included in this thread.  Thanks.
If I am not here then I am probably someplace else.
(04-18-2022, 03:44 AM)LookingForABetterLife Wrote: I will put a thread up about it sometime. :)
(04-18-2022, 01:03 AM)guohua Wrote:
(04-18-2022, 12:25 AM)purplemer Wrote:

The Saturn Theory and the Thunderbolts Electric Universe theory suggest that Saturn may have been our first Sun or was at least associated as a Sun.

In many ancient records, Saturn was referred to as the sun. For example, the ancient Babylonian texts describe Saturn as the “ghost of the sun.” Maya believed that the sun that we see today was different in former times.
Saturn has never been our second sun. There is no mythology that states this.  Saturn has always been the opposer of the sun and the keeper of time.
For example to the Christians it Satan. That which removes the light. Hence saturn sits in zodiac when the light is diminished and the underworld rules.

Easy to see to Kemetic tradition. The enemy of Horus and Osiris is Set (Saturn) It is he that cuts Osirus into 14 peices all of which are reclaimed apart from the Phallus.

Same story as Saturn who cuts the Phallus from his father (Uranus)

In cultures all around the world are second sun or the sun behind the sun is when u look deep enough Sirius. It is the hidden sun of the occult. It is the blazing star of Freemasonary. The silver star of the Thelamites. Shinto temples used to align to the central sun. Its the black sun of the SS / Anubis / Nibiru etc.

Saturn and Saturnalia involves the feast and celebration of the darker realms. Sex / blood ritual etc

True Knowledge is always occulted and there are powerful groups and organizations trying to keep it this way.

In terms of the electric universe. Our sun is intertwined with Sirius on Birlkland currents. (we are down wind on these electic charges.) These spin us around on an aprox 24k year cycle (the big year) and demonstrate an electric relationship with our sun. This was known to the Mayans and Kemetics. Might do a thread about it sometime.

Electric universe as a faculty of science has been heavily suppressed in order to hinder the development of free or cheap energy systems.