Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Talk About "Time Travel"
[Image: 315282c750ad4cd7a6447937f756b0e8.png]

Time Travel, Why Not? There has been some instances people stating they've travel though time and there have been some pictures of possible time travelers being caught looking out of place so to speak.

Some people have said that UFO's may be time travelers or Time Tourist coming back to have a look.
I'll post some videos for you to watch, I have an Open Mind to The Idea Of Visitors from another Dimension or Time.
Do You?

The people on cell phones in the 20's and 30's I can't believe, I mean, where are the cell Towers or Satellites?  

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:The people on cell phones in the 20's and 30's I can't believe, I mean, where are the cell Towers or Satellites?

Depending on how far from the future they traveled back, they probably had an advanced phone that caught the signals from the free energy waves all around us, or some technology we don't know about yet.  Hey, it worked on Stargate SG-1, right?   tinybiggrin

I've watched all these videos before.  They are very interesting and leave one scratching his/her head in some cases.

Yes, I think time travel might be possible, but, according to some, it was abandoned in the SSP because it was too easy to mess things up in the timeline.
I doubt if the right people even need wormholes or portals any longer.  With the right training they can leave their body and travel anywhere using astral projection. Of course, if they needed to be in physical form to accomplish a task, they would still need to travel through a portal.

Here are six that still exist on Earth today:

Interesting that I was just reading this report this morning? Or did I know the topic would come up? Spooky!

https://cosmosmagazine.com/physics/compu...el-problem

Computer solves a major time travel problem:

The ‘grandfather paradox’ of time travel has been puzzling philosophers, quantum physicists and novelists for years.

Quote:The breakthrough involves the grandfather paradox – that favourite plaything of philosophers where somebody travels into the past and kills their own grandfather, preventing the existence of one of their parents, and therefore their own.
But the problem is, if the protagonist doesn’t exist, then how could they go back in time to set off the chain of events in the first place?
The paradox is often extended, in various guises, to regard any action that alters the past – such as Marty McFly avoiding the amorous attention of his mother, Lorraine, and ensuring she marries his father, George, in Back to the Future.

Then we also have the the “many worlds” interpretation of quantum mechanics. Different Universe anyone?

My brain started to hurt and then I came here for a break. So much for that. lol

Anyway...It's a good read.

Jude
(10-14-2016, 06:24 PM)Jude Wrote: Interesting that I was just reading this report this morning? Or did I know the topic would come up? Spooky!

https://cosmosmagazine.com/physics/compu...el-problem

Computer solves a major time travel problem:

The ‘grandfather paradox’ of time travel has been puzzling philosophers, quantum physicists and novelists for years.

Quote:The breakthrough involves the grandfather paradox – that favourite plaything of philosophers where somebody travels into the past and kills their own grandfather, preventing the existence of one of their parents, and therefore their own.
But the problem is, if the protagonist doesn’t exist, then how could they go back in time to set off the chain of events in the first place?
The paradox is often extended, in various guises, to regard any action that alters the past – such as Marty McFly avoiding the amorous attention of his mother, Lorraine, and ensuring she marries his father, George, in Back to the Future.

Then we also have the the “many worlds” interpretation of quantum mechanics. Different Universe anyone?

My brain started to hurt and then I came here for a break. So much for that. lol

Anyway...It's a good read.

Jude

Sorry about your headache.   tinylaughing

It's called synchronicity, and it happens when you are in touch with things on a deeper level of yourself, or if there is something that your guides think you need to learn more about.  The same topic will just keep showing up all over the place.
That's when you know it's time to pay attention. :smallwink:
(10-14-2016, 08:00 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Sorry about your headache.   tinylaughing

It's called synchronicity, and it happens when you are in touch with things on a deeper level of yourself, or if there is something that your guides think you need to learn more about.  The same topic will just keep showing up all over the place.
That's when you know it's time to pay attention. :smallwink:

When I touch things on a deep level, I get all tingly... tinylaughing
I have to think that some of these travelers may very well be interdimensional, from possibly an alternate Timeline of Earth.
That may very well explain what looks like cell phones being used, people of an alternate Earth may of had More Tesla Technology in their 20's, 30's and 40's.

What you think?
This is interesting, who do you think Dropped it.
The Aluminum Wedge of Aiud
[Image: The-Aluminum-Wedge-of-Aiud.jpg]
Quote:In 1974 workers in Romania found three distinct objects 10 meters deep inside of a sand trench. Two of these items were elephant bones that were found to be carbon dated as old as 2.5 million years ago. The third object was what blew people away: an aluminum wedge. Aluminum was almost impossible to craft in the 19th century and there is no reason for it to be located where these bones were found. Many people take this piece of aluminum to be proof positive of aliens or some sort of time travel. We’re not sure and we can’t be sure, but the possibilities are endless.
Controversial 300-Million-Year-Old Screw Of Unknown Origin
[Image: oopart1.jpg]

Quote:Who left this baffling object on the Earth? Did this alien artifact belong to an unknown ancient civilization far more advanced than us?
The screw, which is clearly visible in the head and nut, has a length of about cm and a diameter of about three millimeters. Scientists initially thought that the screw was in a farm machine, but further examination revealed that the screw was firmly fixed in the rock. X-ray studies also ruled out the possibility that it is a fossil crinoidea trunk, because its size is larger than the specimens of marine animals. Geologists estimate that the age of the rock is 300-320 million years.
Baffling Ancient Man-Made Object Hidden Inside Stone
[Image: oopart4.jpg]

Quote:This is yet another mysterious prehistoric high-tech artifact from the distant past. Inside this stone there is man-made baffling object. Very little is known about this curious artifact. The object was brought to light in 2009 and it was found in the village Sarakseevo, Moscow region, Russia. At first it was believed to be just a stone and there were attempts to use it as part of building material. However, soon it became clear that this was not an ordinary stone.

Mysterious Blue Stone Produced By An Unknown, Highly Advanced Civilization Lost In Time
[Image: oopart9.jpg]

Quote:In 1990, an odd type of blue stone, was discovered by geologist and archaeologist, Angelo Pitoni during one of his archaeological excavations in Sierra Leone, West Africa. He sent the mysterious stone to be investigated at several laboratories around the world. The tests were carried out at laboratories of the University of Geneva, the University of Rome, Utrecht, Tokyo and Freiberg, Germany. All experts say the same thing, namely that the blue stone does not exist because it is not even similar to any type of rock known in nature of this planet!
So, Time Travelers or Interdimensional?
Source
Now more on time travel.

So, did ancient travelers lose their Screws as they were walking our early planet, did they have to repair something and lost some parts?
How about that Neanderthal with a hole in his skull, was he kill by a hunter, the same with that ancient Bisson?

How about those metal tubes and pipes in that Mountain? You think they may have been building a Theme Park? 

Mystic, and Jude and anyone else, this is a good video to watch, it's long though so grab a 12 pack or in my case two bottles of Jim Beam and enjoy.
I've just started watching these....still got a bunch to go from the looks of it.

But the one about the 'Cape Scott Story' with the guy in the tshirt who does not fit in for that time period, is eerily odd for sure.

[Image: 266694f0abf14864b85b555286c107f9.png]

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(10-14-2016, 10:19 PM)guohua Wrote: I have to think that some of these travelers may very well be interdimensional, from possibly an alternate Timeline of Earth.
That may very well explain what looks like cell phones being used, people of an alternate Earth may of had More Tesla Technology in their 20's, 30's and 40's.

What you think?

You could be right.  minusculebiggrin

ETA:  I'll watch the videos tonight.  I have a long day ahead... sigh.   Thanks!   minusculebeercheers
Would it surprise any of you to know, Nikola Tesla Believe in Time Travel?
[Image: w6u6jshhgx.jpg]
Quote:There are places where time and space are naturally bent. An example is the strange Lordsburg Door, located near Lordsburg, New Mexico. Periodically, as the door opens, a tree stump with a human leg embedded in it is seen near mile marker 17 out on US highway 90.

There is some evidence that these fluxes in space and time can be artificially induced. This appears to have been the case with the USS Eldritch, which took part in the Philadelphia Experiment on August 15, 1943.

The brilliant inventor Nicola Tesla and the theoretician Albert Einstein are both reported to have been involved in this experiment. The object was to render the ship invisible by wrapping the hull in inch-thick cable though which a high-frequency signal from an elaborate system of generators and Tesla coils was induced.

The results were disastrous. When activated, the ship generated a green fog and disappeared from Philadelphia, reappearing in Norfolk Harbor 24 hours later. Many of the crew ended up embedded in the walls of the ship. Others became insane. Some were mercifully dispatched with a pistol shot to the head. Here is a written account from one of the few survivors of the 176 man crew.

Tesla was a genius of such magnitude that some doubt that he was actually human. Many of Tesla’s inventions, like the “free energy receiver” and the long-range “death ray” may have been suppressed to prevent the collapse of the electrical utility, coal and oil industries or for reasons of National Security.

Tesla also attempted an experiment to use the core of the Earth like a “tuning fork” to conduct “free” electricity. In the process, he melted the town generator of Colorado Springs. At exactly the same time, an unexplained explosion in Siberia of about 15 megatons leveled hundreds of square miles of pine forests. This explosion is often dismissed as a comet or meteor impact.

After his death in New York City, Tesla’s files and notes on death rays and other matters were confiscated by the FBI. Some of the FBI files on Tesla were published on the Internet under the Freedom of information act, but these have since been removed.
Would you like to read more? Source
Okay, I watched all of Ms. G's videos, but I only got into the first hour of the last one; that's a long sucker... but, very interesting! minusculethumbsup 

I also watched Senona's video.  Really good. minusculecheers 

I'll watch the Tesla video tonight that Ms. G. posted.   In the mean time, here is one for you. 

Jim Sparks claims time travel is a reality, and that he has retained the full memory of experiences with time travel during his many ET abductions.

Thank You Mystic, and Jim Sparks is an interesting character.
(10-16-2016, 11:03 AM)guohua Wrote: Thank You Mystic, and Jim Sparks is an interesting character.

Well, that one on Tesla was only 3+ minutes, so I watched it now.

Tesla was getting information from conversations with ETs, so he claimed. 

Imagine what else he could have accomplished if they hadn't killed him.   tinycrying
Well That very well maybe true about the Aliens, but as far as our people killing Tesla, I doubt that very much, he was an asset, maybe a little of on the Crazy Side but still a Genius.

You do know he feel in love with a Pigeon don't you?

Quote:It’s easy to sensationalize this strange American immigrant. He fell in love with a white female pigeon with violet eyes. He said he saw rays of light emanating from her eyes. He insisted on exactly 17 folded linen napkins with every meal. He constructed a tower in New Jersey to communicate with aliens.
(10-16-2016, 11:22 AM)guohua Wrote: Well That very well maybe true about the Aliens, but as far as our people killing Tesla, I doubt that very much, he was an asset, maybe a little of on the Crazy Side but still a Genius.

You do know he feel in love with a Pigeon don't you?

Quote:It’s easy to sensationalize this strange American immigrant. He fell in love with a white female pigeon with violet eyes. He said he saw rays of light emanating from her eyes. He insisted on exactly 17 folded linen napkins with every meal. He constructed a tower in New Jersey to communicate with aliens.

Maybe he saw the reincarnated spirit of an advanced loved one in the pigeon?  I don't know... just reaching here. tinywondering

Yes, it's possible (and on record) that Tesla died of a heart attack at age 86.  I suppose that was a nice long life back then, and even today.
I just find it interesting that if he had been having chest pains, which most people do days before a heart attack, he would have made sure his papers were protected.
Inducing a heart attack is the easiest way to get rid of someone and not have questions asked.  And we know how bad the gooberment wanted the information he had. 
I still think he was killed, even if the official report states otherwise. The Cabal didn't want his information getting out to the public.
Has it been 3 years since we've discussed time travel?   tinywhat  We must remedy this immediately!

Came across this video and just now started watching. Thought I'd share it here for your weekend entertainment.

I believe time travel is real.
I also believe when they do Travel Back or Forward In Time, the Demenson traveled to my not be the same. I think there are multiple Dimensions of Earth Time.
JMHO
(11-02-2019, 11:27 PM)guohua Wrote: I believe time travel is real.
I also believe when they do Travel Back or Forward In Time, the Demenson traveled to my not be the same. I think there are multiple Dimensions of Earth Time.
JMHO

So do I. But, let's say for instance a psychic sees into someone's future five years from now, it doesn't mean that what they see will necessarily come true, because there are factors that can knock that future off kilter. It might be close, but not exactly how they saw it. However, there have been some who experience exactly what a psychic tells them will happen.
And then, too, we have the different dimensions that overlap one another at times, which is what causes the Mandela Effect.

It's all very fascinating.
Time travel----- there is a problem that I would like to ask you all.
In my mind its possible to travel back in time because that time has already happened, but how can one travel forward in time ??
To travel forward in time means that time is all ready there and that everything is predetermined, if that is so it sort of makes life pointless