Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Life Just a Dream?

I remember when I was around four years old, I was outside by myself, and I was thinking some very "deep" thoughts for a child my age. I was thinking that everything I was experiencing could just be a dream, and someday I would wake up to the true reality.

What?! tinyhuh
Where did that thought come from? 
Was my higher-self communicating the truth to me?

Imagine my surprise when I came across this information a few years ago that stated the very same thing I had pondered in my youth before the educational system got a hold of me and brainwashed me with their lies?

[Image: main-qimg-8742a1684e83dc7f1d86ed8318f2b5..._webp=true]

Quote:According to the String Theory, the universe is a consciousness hologram. Reality is projected illusion within the hologram. It is a virtual experiment created in linear time to study emotions. Our hologram is composed of grids created by a source consciousness brought into awareness by electromagnetic energy at the physical level. The hologram is created and linked through a web, or grid matrixes based on the patterns of Sacred Geometry. The hologram had a beginning and it has an end, as consciousness evolves in the alchemy of time.
In short, Physicist suggests that our world is just the 3 dimensional virtual reality projection written in 2 dimension.

Let us understand this theory in the following way, according to recent research in the field of quantum physics, all of what we know as matter - the solid cement of what appears to be what our reality is composed of - could be nothing more than quantum fluctuations in the middle of the empty universe.

Caveat: This still lacks in consensus among the physicists and hence cannot be considered mainstream.

Source

There have been several shows on Wisdom Teachings on GAIA t.v. that explains how the matrix works, unfortunately, I cannot share them here. I have seen many other articles on this concept, and it has really opened my mind to the possibility...

What if it is true?   minusculethinking

What do you think?
Very Possibly, there is a Professor or someone with a lot of Credentials that believes we really live in a Matrix and he's studying how we can break out!
I wish I still had the link.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]