Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NASA Footage: Rocket Like Object Launching From Crater on the Moon
It appears NASA has began to slowly release information they have hidden until now.  This is probably part of the slow disclosure the whistle-blowers said the Cabal had agreed to.

[Image: 700_bfb23ce27aab0745c53bb6b05c912c38.jpg?v=1476305314]

Quote:NASA have recently begun to release an enormous cache of images captured of the surface of the Moon. These photographs were taken over many decades by the various missions to the Earth’s only natural satellite by the astronauts and scientists working on the many Apollo missions. UFO researchers and space enthusiasts have been pouring over these images and have identified some highly unusual and interesting anomalies on the lunar surface.

The most recently discovered anomaly may be one of the most interesting yet. NASA photograph shows curious anomaly which may be a UFO. This photograph was captured during the Apollo 11 mission on the 20th of July 1969. It is not known which astronaut actually took the picture, but it is presumed that it was either Neil Armstrong or Buzz Aldrin. UFO researchers have identified a curious detail about this picture which appears to show a vessel of some kind rising out of one of the many craters that scatter the lunar surface.

Rumours that the moon was once colonised or perhaps even created by a highly advanced alien species have proliferated for years, and there is a great deal of evidence to support these claims.

The moon is much older than the Earth and is comprised of a huge quantity of highly surprising materials such as precious metals used for the construction of space travel technology and uranium enriched to a quality practically unheard of by scientists here on Earth. This baffling picture has added fuel to these theories which have identified the object as some kind of alien vessel which is clearly in take-off mode. However, others have suggested that things are not as simple as that.

Working on the assumption that the Moon is no longer inhabited by the alien beings who created a base there, some people are suggesting that this is a missile that was launched by NASA themselves. Proponents of this theory had said that it might have been the case that NASA used this missile to destroy evidence of alien habitation on the Moon at a time when public scrutiny and interest in the natural satellite was at its height.

From everything I've read and watched on video by researchers, they say they are still there... many of them! 

Although this still could be a missile that NASA used, I doubt they were trying to knock out a base.  I don't think they want to upset the Reptilians or Mantis creatures who were there first, if they know what's good for them. But, if we don't provoke them (the ones on the moon base), they won't bother us. 
But, being the warring species we are, I'd say we did just that!

"Joe, fire up our primitive missile, and let's see if we can destroy these creatures that are 1000 times more advanced than us!"

Stupid humans! tinylaughing

Source
That's Cool I'd like to see more pictures released. I don't believe that is a Missile or Spacecraft though.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]