Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wi-Fi Could Be Killing Our Trees
Wi-Fi has been linked with increased stress, brain fog, insomnia, cancer, lower sperm count, Alzheimer’s Disease, behavioral issues and developmental delays.

But that's not all!!  

Studies performed in the Netherlands have found electromagnetic pollution can also harm trees.

Quote:When officials in the Dutch city of Alphen aan den Rijn noticed malformations in local trees, they began to question the cause. After viral and bacterial infections were ruled out, researchers turned their attention to studying the effects of radio magnetic radiation on plant life.

According to a study by Wageningen University in the Netherlands, Wi-Fi signals could very well be responsible for the diseased trees, which exhibited bark tears, bleeding and leaves prematurely dying.

The team set out to test their hypothesis by exposing 20 ash trees to varying types of radiation over a period of three months. Trees with closest proximity to Wi-Fi networks suffered from telltale indicators of radiation sickness, including a “lead-like shine” on their leaves, which is caused by the deterioration of outer-cell layers — leading to premature death of the foliage.

The Los Angeles Times reports, “About 70% of all trees in the Netherlands’ urban areas show the same symptoms, compared with only 10% five years ago, the study found.”

The findings aren’t surprising, considering the explosion of Wi-Fi availability and use over the last few years.

The researchers stressed that these tree abnormalities aren’t isolated to the Netherlands — it’s an issue throughout the Western world. And trees in rural or non-urban locations don’t appear to suffer from the same unhealthy fate as their city-dwelling brethren.

The Dutch Antennae Agency was motivated to issue the following statement after the study was covered by media outlets and they received an enormous backlash:

Quote:“The researcher from Wageningen University indicates that these are initial results and that has not been confirmed in a repeat survey. He warns strongly that there is still no far-reaching conclusions from its results. Based on the information now available, it cannot be concluded that the Wi-Fi radio signals leads to damage to trees or other plants.”

Quote:It should be noted the Dutch Antenna Agency “… is a department of Radio communications Agency Netherlands. This is a specialized agency of the Ministry of Economic Affairs. It has three main tasks: obtain, allocate and protect frequency space.” Source

Nevertheless, the findings of the study should not be brushed aside, especially since other researches have also found Wi-Fi signals harm plant life.

[Image: lIyrwmd.png]

Read more and find more source links HERE.
Quote:If trees are adversely effected by electromagnetic pollution, we need to seriously question how humans and animals can be negatively impacted as well.

So very true!!

"Electromagnetic Pollution"
Makes sense really

Invisible pollution, bouncing around everywhere now a days

Definitely a call for more studies need to be done on both humans and plant/animal life on the long term side effects WI-FI has on them

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Here's an article to back you up on the people who Believe! Think About it, If Tesla's Tower had worked Out,,,, We'd All Be in Serious Trouble, Don't You Think?

Quote:Italian town shuts down Wi-Fi over health fears

Yes, in Italy.

Quote:The mayor of Borgofranco d'Ivrea, a town in Piedmont, has ordered Wi-Fi to be turned off in two schools over health fears.
Mayor Livio Tola told the town's high school and elementary school to return to using cables to connect to the internet after reading that the electromagnetic waves given off by wireless routers were especially harmful to young children.

“It's not that we're against technology, our choice is merely a precautionary measure,” La Stampa reported the mayor as saying.

“We cannot say with certainty if these electromagnetic waves are dangerous for children or not,” he added, acknowledging that there was still a lack of scientific consensus on the issue.

The World Health Organization has recognized the "anxiety and speculation" surrounding electromagnetic field exposure, but is still investigating its possible health affects.

But some studies have suggested that electromagnetic radiation given off by wireless routers can affect the development of cells in young children, enough to convince Tola to shut Wi-Fi off in the two schools in the town of 3,800 inhabitants.

“Who knows? In 20 years' time some people might thank us for it,” the mayor added.

But the controversial decision prompted a backlash from councillors and some parents, who argue that even if wireless signals prove to be harmful, the measure will do little to protect the town's children.

They also argue that it prevents wireless devices, such as tablets, being used in classes as educational tools.

Really, Stop using Wireless devices? Would that include Cell Phones?

Quote:Ex-mayor Fausto Francisca slammed the decision as short-sighted, explaining that the town's children are already exposed to electromagnetic waves from a myriad of different sources each day, such as their mobile phones and Wi-Fi connections at home.

“What's the point? We already have Wi-Fi in two of the town's squares and in our library, places where children also spend a lot of time,” Francisca said.

Turn It OFF!

Sorry, but I think most of the Electrons or Waves Pass Through you Harmlessly like the sun's waves and some radiations.
Now some people I do agree are affected by this as others are affected by Pollen from flowers or to much sun.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
There was a huge controversy here in Quebec when Hydro-Quebec, our electricity supplier wanted to change their counters to WiFi counters which they called "Smart Counters"..

Quote:The meters have been the focus of controversy because of growing health concerns, but Hydro-Quebec insists the meters’ radio-frequency emissions fall within Health Canada’s safety codes.

“If the smart meters are installed some may have some symptoms right now, others won’t react right away,” said Jean-Guy St-Onge, one of the protest’s organizers.

“It could be a couple months after.”

A representative from Hydro claims residents can opt-out of the program, but they’ll have to pay to be exempted.

Emphasis is mine and yes you read that right. You would incur extra monthly fees for refusing the smart counter.

Everyone has them installed now, except for one little municipality that has its mayor fighting the system and refusing to have them in his village.

Hydro-Quebec is an empire which holds the monopoly on electricity as there are no other competitor...so...yeah.

Most electricity monthly bill has had a significant increase since they've installed the smart counters, including ours.

So basically, they got you to have it installed or pay not to have it installed but once it's installed, they shove you the bill that it cost them to have them installed.

If that ain't Dictatorship and highway robbery, I don't know what is.

So, WiFi legitimacy? I hardly believe they are transparent about it even if they claim that it's within Health Canada's safety codes.

Is there such a thing as being an honest thief?

Didn't think so.

Protests continue against Hydro-Quebec smart meters
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
This video covers information on how wi-fi affects our immune system and lowers our ability to intake vitamin D, a very important mineral we all need.  I've even read some reports stating that large doses of vitamin D can get rid of cancer. When we are depleted, cancer cells can ignite and grow.

Start at the 3:14 mark.

I believe that wifi, cell towers, cell phones ect are harming us, but I come back to the simple question.
Are they doing more good than bad, is it ok to make a million people sick and perhaps die in order to save and help billions ?
This simple question carries so much weight and power that its a question I cant answer.

Quote:Optogenetics coupled with Li-Fi will only make turning us into willing cyborgs for the AI Godmother that much easier. But with all the mind control technologies being used on the public, we were already the real androids anyway.
OK, here is an article you should read.
Quote:The Dangers Of 5G – 11 Reasons To Be Concerned
Here is just a sample.
[Image: emf-5G-Radiation-Dangers-300x300.png]

Quote:The USA is currently leading the way on 5G. At the June 2016 press conference where the Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC) head Tom Wheeler announced the opening up of low, mid and high spectrum’s. There was no mention of health effects whatsoever. But the dangers are real
Quote:Thousands of studies link low-level wireless radio frequency radiation exposures to a long list of adverse biological effects, including:
  • DNA single and double strand breaks
  • oxidative damage
  • disruption of cell metabolism
  • increased blood brain barrier permeability
  • melatonin reduction
  • disruption to brain glucose metabolism
  • generation of stress proteins
[size]
Let’s not also forget that in 2011 the World Health Organization (WHO) classified radio frequency radiation as a possible 2B carcinogen.
More recently the $25 million National Toxicology Program concluded that radio frequency radiation of the type currently used by cell phones can cause cancer.
But where does 5G fit into all this? Given that 5G is set to utilize frequencies above and below existing frequency bands 5G sits in the middle of all this. But the tendency (it varies from country to country) is for 5G to utilize the higher frequency bands. Which brings it’s own particular concerns. Here is my review of the studies done to date – 11 reasons to be concerned.[/size]
Read The 11 reasons here: Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-14-2018, 08:32 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I believe that wifi, cell towers, cell phones ect are harming us, but I come back to the simple question.

Are they doing more good than bad, is it ok to make a million people sick and perhaps die in order to save and help billions ?

This simple question carries so much weight and power that its a question I cant answer.

Very good question indeed.
And yet, a very complex one at that.

Technology is basically what we are talking about.
It helps billions of people around the world in so many ways, both on a personal level as well as business.

Having said that, at what cost tho???
Sure I imagine it can be harmful to some. But as the question asked, what if it is helping more people in the long run?  minusculethinking
Then maybe it ain't so bad after all.

Unless, of course,  it is you or someone close to you that it effects....*sigh*

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

I saw an item which boldly stated that the average home in the UK now has TEN Internet connected devices!
My first thought was "BS!"
30 secs later I had counted 11 in my own home.....

Stop the world. I want to get off now.
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(03-13-2018, 05:33 PM)gordi Wrote: I saw an item which boldly stated that the average home in the UK now has TEN Internet connected devices!
My first thought was "BS!"
30 secs later I had counted 11 in my own home.....

Stop the world. I want to get off now.

And yet without the internet and all its gizmo's we would not be talking to each other here.
But again the question is "how many internet gizmos " do we need ??
(03-17-2018, 02:46 PM)Wallfire Wrote: ...And yet without the internet and all its gizmo's we would not be talking to each other here.
But again the question is "how many internet gizmos " do we need ??

I think we peaked when we left the hollow log, two drumsticks and a clearing in the jungle!
tinybiggrin

It's difficult to imagine the sheer silence across the planet if we dumped all of our appliances.
As a species, I wonder how safer we'd be from each other.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.