Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Returned Home
To everyone at RG.

Thanks very much for your well wishes, and I'am finally home. I would have gotten back to everyone sooner but all I had in the hospital was my IPAD and it was a pain to type anything. I almost didn't survive this trip, but I made it through the 4 1/2 months and now have physical rehab to do for a few months before returning back anything resembling normal. I lost 65 lbs during my stay from being bed ridden for so long and recovery has been slow. I am still on the right side of the grass.

I want to give a special thanks to Mrs. G and her husband for they effort they did in contacting me. I have missed intelligent conversation with bright people. It will take me sometime to get up to speed on layout and function of the site your patience will be appreciated. 

Really, I can't thank you enough. The members of RN rock the house! I look forward to joining the conversation. 

Kindest of Regards,

Rick (aka. Marlin Grace)
Welcome Home Marlin.  So good to have you back, and I'm sure you'll be back to 100% before you know it. 
I've really missed having my buddy to back me up on my posts.   :smallwink: [Image: Welcome_Back_in_Flashing_Colors.gif]
So glad to hear from you @"Marlin Grace" and that you are at home now.  minusculehello

I imagine it will take time to get back into the swing of things, but hopefully eventually you can get some of that weight back, not to mention your strength.

Mr. & Mrs. G are some of the nicest, thoughtful people I have ever met.
Ultra cool in my book!!!    
tinycool

If you need help with any thing, navigating around here, please don't hesitate to bug me or another staffer.

Also, down in my signature area, is a 'RN Help' Link if you need it.

We are so glad that you are feeling better Rick (Marlin)

And on that note, being as Halloween-- spooks & goblins -- is just around the corner.
Not to mention Sol's new Hallow's Eve writers contest ........ minusculebiggrin

[Image: 57717324.jpg]   minusculebeercheers

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Rick (Marlin Grace) Our Dear Friend.
It So Good To See You Here with the Rest Of Your Family at Rogue-Nation 3.

Thank you from both of us (Rick and Myself) for your and Senona Kind Words.

You're part of our Family, even if none of us have ever met face to face (Rick and I never could) we're still Family.

[Image: 12103] [Image: grandparents-dancing.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(10-09-2016, 10:35 PM)Marlin Grace Wrote: ...I have missed intelligent conversation with bright people...

I'm glad you're back, MG... but do you really want me to relate the above to Boy In A Dress?!!

The only time he's bright is when he puts that stupid light bulb in his mouth and carries-off
a fair impression of Uncle Fester!!

In regards of the loss of your 65lbs, check the fridge. I find that most weight can be found there.
tinysurprised

Seriously, it's good to hear from you.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Welcome Home MG!!

(I've been here all along and I miss Intelligent conversation too!)

tinywhat
Happy to see you return, Marlin !!!

Being on the right side of the grass is a good thing !!

Quote:[Verse 3 - Pitbull:]

This for anybody going through tough times

Believe me, been there, done that

But everyday above ground is a great day, remember that

"Time Of Our Lives"

Looking forward to seeing you around these fine boards again !!

Oh..yes, the "Creepy Campfire Stories" Writers Contest is something you might enjoy : )

Finally, thank you for acknowledging Guohua and Rick. They didn't become owners of this website after randomly winning a short stick draw lol ... as Senona said, and I agree, they are two of the most thoughtful people you could ever meet (even if it's virtually). Personally, to know them, to consider them friends, is not only an honor but a privilege.

Welcome back Sir !!!!

minusculebeercheers
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Good to see ya still among the living .... welcome back ..... catch *throws beer*
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....