Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
EMERGENCY!!
Sorry for the all caps in the title, but this demands our immediate attention!
I just saw this post on Face Book. I haven't checked it out because... I don't know what to look for, but if any of you can help me out, please do.
This looks like the makings of a disaster, just like Fukushima, if the hurricane hits this area... and it looks like it's on a head-on collision course at this point!   tinywhat

This is looking more and more like it's being guided by the Powers That Be. 
Is this what will allow Obummer to declare Martial Law and stay in power, since they couldn't get the uprising they hoped for with BLM?

Below is a post by Cori Gunnells

Quote:Attention -
Friend, and DHS nuclear expert posted this message minutes ago - Cori
"Ft. Pierce - I'm here with Nuclear plant safety team (St. Lucie Nuclear Power Plant // Florida) in the direct track. Cat 4. We are making this (highly NSA CLASSIFIED) report in case we can not contain the inflow valves at this nuclear station today. No national or local news about us here trying to secure this nuclear plant is allowed. We will have our NSA phones and devices cut off from public contact shortly. This is as serious as Fukushima. Hours till direct impact. Waves over 30ft in Gulf stream. Landfall right here. We know from NASA satellite." ~ M.A.

(Letters in red highlighted by me)

[Image: 14479526_1838761653010186_30530983645339...e=586AB2EF]

Here is the predicted path of Matthew:

[Image: at201614.gif]

Image Source
Ah-ha!  And now I come upon this post, which shows I'm not alone in my thinking. tinyhuh 
I didn't see this article before posting my OP.

Hurricane Matthew, The Latest Example Of Global Weather Warfare Desperation?

Quote:The following article proposes that hurricane Matthew might be fueled by weather manipulation technology. It provides no concrete evidence for this claim but the inference is that since weather modification technology is a well-established fact, there could be manipulation taking place. 

Consider that if the powers that be have the technology to change Matthew's course, they either decided to not use it, and therefore let it devastate area's along the storm's path or they did use it to strengthen the storm. 

Unfortunately this is one of those topics we can't confirm with positive evidence as of yet. But what do know for certain is that the power to stop something not used is in effect authorization. If you saw someone stealing from a friend and didn't say anything, you're partially culpable, and in this sense, it seems reasonable to assume that at the very least, the powers behind weather modification are letting this storm damage the coast. 

The Katrina storm of August 23rd to August 31st, 2005, is arguably one of the better examples of an intentionally enhanced hurricane, which caused great destruction and hardship for those affected. 

Here's the latest update as of the time of this writing. 

You can read the rest of this article here: LINK
I'm just hoping they are prepare. As prepared as they should be for building a f'n nuclear power plant in Hurricane Alley  tinyok

Prepared?

But with that said, maybe the radiation will cancel out the oil from a few years back. (cue giant FACEPALM meme)

tinyok
@"DuckforcoveR" 

I know, right?  I mean, what's up with them always building dangerous buildings like that in hazardous zones?

I live close to a major Nuclear Plant Facility, and it's very close to the New Madrid Fault.  Who the heck planned these things out?!   minusculebonker

Thanks for the link, but that doesn't make me feel any better after reading the line in the OP:

Quote:This is as serious as Fukushima. Hours till direct impact. Waves over 30ft in Gulf stream. Landfall right here. We know from NASA satellite." ~ M.A.
Okay, DFC beat me to it on providing the link about the power being shut down.
But still...... 

Why in the hell did they build that where they did? smalltappingfoot 
Does make on wonder WTH they were thinking.

Hopefully, nothing will come of it --- meaning no weird meltdown or anything disastrous of that kind.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'