Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A new Bra has been invented
Quote:Dr. Calvin Rickson, a scientist from Texas A&M University has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling, bouncing up and down, and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.
At a news conference, after announcing his invention, a large group of men took Dr. Rickson outside and beat the shit out of him.
(10-02-2016, 12:05 PM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:Dr. Calvin Rickson, a scientist from Texas A&M University has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling, bouncing up and down, and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.
At a news conference, after announcing his invention, a large group of men took Dr. Rickson outside and beat the shit out of him.

smallrofl
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:Dr. Calvin Rickson, a scientist from Texas A&M University has invented a bra that keeps women's
breasts from jiggling, bouncing up and down, and prevents the nipples from pushing through
the fabric when cold weather sets in.

At a news conference, after announcing his invention, a large group of men took Dr. Rickson
outside and beat the shit out of him.

I can fully appreciate Dr. Rickson's position in all of this, a news conference can be quite daunting
for both presenter and eager journalists.

Let's just hope the expression 'Chapel Hat-Pegs' isn't lost from the urban dictionary.
tinysurprised
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

All the men needed to do was show him the article I made a thread on before RN3... which I neglected to bring to this board. minusculecrybaby

In short, the article showed facts that wearing a bra cut off circulation to a woman's (or BIAD's) upper body... most importantly the brain.
It was suggested that women stop wearing bras to improve upper body health; a request that I have been happy to incorporate into my life. tinydrroling
(10-02-2016, 05:09 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...It was suggested that women stop wearing bras to improve upper body health;
a request that I have been happy to incorporate into my life. tinydrroling

Is there any way I can thwart Boy In A Dress from reading this...?
I mean, Mrs. Miggins' heart across the road won't be able to handle it!

And it would be a whole new meaning to 'hanging out on the Rogue Nation site'!!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(10-02-2016, 05:13 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 05:09 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...It was suggested that women stop wearing bras to improve upper body health;
a request that I have been happy to incorporate into my life. tinydrroling

Is there any way I can thwart Boy In A Dress from reading this...?
I mean, Mrs. Miggins' heart across the road won't be able to handle it!

And it would be a whole new meaning to 'hanging out on the Rogue Nation site'!!

smallrofl
Have always recommended women go topless ....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(10-02-2016, 05:09 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: All the men needed to do was show him the article I made a thread on before RN3... which I neglected to bring to this board. minusculecrybaby

In short, the article showed facts that wearing a bra cut off circulation to a woman's (or BIAD's) upper body... most importantly the brain.
It was suggested that women stop wearing bras to improve upper body health; a request that I have been happy to incorporate into my life. tinydrroling

PICS or it didn't happen!

tinydrroling
You all go topless and I'll let my jewels loose...

Fair is fair.

tinylaughing
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
In the summertime, my Ex used to wear one of those fancy "refrigerated" bras.

Fair play - it did keep her cool, but I didn't like it much at all... because... when we were getting "friendly"...

Every time I undid the clasp.... a little light came on and spoiled the moment!!

tinywhat