Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another SSP Whistle-blower Comes Forward
While I can respect the concept of not "naming names" in hopes of exacting some type of revenge, he said his "owner" in Seattle killed a child and made them eat it....

Name the damn names even if to give closure to a family who may have lost their child. I don't care that the owner isn't alive anymore, you ate a freakin kid who was sacrificed and NOW it's like "oh, I don't want to give details that may actually prove my story".

tinyok
(10-03-2016, 10:52 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: While I can respect the concept of not "naming names" in hopes of exacting some type of revenge, he said his "owner" in Seattle killed a child and made them eat it....

Name the damn names even if to give closure to a family who may have lost their child. I don't care that the owner isn't alive anymore, you ate a freakin kid who was sacrificed and NOW it's like "oh, I don't want to give details that may actually prove my story".

tinyok

Exactly DFC, it's a story that catches the imagination and makes the listener gasp in it's
terrible reveal. But there's no proof and when one is supposedly dealing with serious, adult
claims of death, hidden secrets and the use of public funds, surely a request for evidence to
these incidents would not be too demanding?

Yet the person recording the interview never asks the questions that would derail the story
from a person who lived among the stars and ate human flesh at someone's bidding.

Does the interviewer press Mr. Rodrigues about these awful acts...? No.
He asks him about going to the moon instead!

Mr. Rodrigues wishes not to cause discomfort to the child-eating family and ill-treating
military people from researchers and says his account is only in the name of disclosure.

Yet, the loss of the supposed missing-children's family means nothing to him.

This story belongs around a campfire.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(10-03-2016, 10:43 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 08:57 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Like Judy/James' story, it does not add up, has glaring contradictions of logic, and will no
hold water upon cursory inspection, much less close inspection.

Those contradictions of logic are the place to start, the gaps in the armor that will allow one
to peel back the layers and find the truth underneath.

Oh my! It was only a couple of days ago that I was taking a look for any surfacing of our
dear Judy! I'm not a computer-wizard and certainly don't have the talents of some who
can comb the internet for a serious investigation.

For those unfamiliar with the subject that Ninurta commented on, here's an e-account to
peruse at one's leisure.
The Hoax Heard 'Round The World.
Thank You For That Link, I've enjoyed reading it.
Very interesting! minusculeclap
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Part II.
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-TTJizUQ34/[/video]

I'm sorry, this is a play on 'the Starship Troopers' and 'Edge Of Tomorrow' movie scripts with a twist!

It seems that we are fortunate that Mr. Rodrigues was the only survivor of his first suicide mission
and the insectoid aliens that he encountered has he waited with his arm torn off, were more benevolent
than the military he'd been dragooned into.

One must assume the physical scars have healed completely.
Probably one reason I find this all so fascinating is because I've been looking for answers since I had an experience when I was 18 that involved a UFO... and I truly believe it was not from this world based on how it moved, and the fact that it caused the people around me to stop in time, but I was still aware of it.  I've told this story on many occasions, so I won't repeat it again.

They have some form of technology that actually "freezes" people in time while the "subject" they are interested in is still able to move and see that time around them has stopped.  It's really hard to believe and even imagine that this is possible, but all I can tell you is, it happened to me, so I'm more open to hearing these "outlandish" stories that these people are telling, and not immediately calling them crazy without further investigation.

If they have the tech to do to me what they did, why would they not have the tech to regress people back in time?
I mean, it all involves "controlling time", and to me, it seems they have it down pat!  They know how to manipulate Space/Time.  It's beyond my understanding... something I still have a hard time grasping as a reality, but I know it's true. And I've spoken with others who have had the same experience with people turning into statues around them during a UFO sighting, so I'm not alone in that regard.

If I hadn't had that experience, I would be doing the same as all of you and immediately dismissing this story and calling the people "nuts", but it did happen to me, so I'm left with wonder and still seeking answers.

I'm not saying some of these people aren't lying, or just trying to make a buck, but I don't think all their story can be dismissed so easily, based on my own experience.

Please, consider my position as I continue my journey to explore and seek understanding .

You are coming along for the ride, whether you like it, or not.   minusculetongue   minusculebiggrin
(10-03-2016, 04:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ... I'm not saying some of these people aren't lying, or just trying to make a buck,
but I don't think all their story can be dismissed so easily, based on my own experience.

Please, consider my position as I continue my journey to explore and seek understanding .

You are coming along for the ride, whether you like it, or not.   minusculetongue   minusculebiggrin

Don't get me wrong, Mystic, I'm aware that there'll always be those in it for the money
and it's part of life. They have a right to try and turn a buck, but that doesn't mean I
have to believe them at face-value.

The 'switching off gravity' comments and how he was medicated so that he would never
be ill again -even of cancer, smacks of someone who believes the listener is more
interested in the aliens and off-world descriptions , rather than the nuts-and-bolts
technology that is being supposedly kept from the tax payers.

Also, the comment that the pilot of the Mars-bound ship said the shape of the
moon construction was designed that way because it saved money...
I mean, really?! I suppose one may feel a little secure that currency is still valued
in space, even when it's the tax-payers' cash!

I like the ride, but I demand a better thought-out scenery!
I understand @"BIAD". 
If not for my own experience, I would think all of this was some kind of mind control that was injected into these peoples' brain, and I still question that at times.  But then, I think about my own experience and I just have to look at it with a more open mind than others and file it away in "things that make you go, hmmm".   minusculethinking
(10-03-2016, 06:37 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I understand @"BIAD". 
If not for my own experience, I would think all of this was some kind of mind control that was injected into these peoples' brain, and I still question that at times.  But then, I think about my own experience and I just have to look at it with a more open mind than others and file it away in "things that make you go, hmmm".   minusculethinking

I'll also bet a pound to a pinch of sh*t that there are agencies who train folk like
this to make the public scoff at most things connected to Ufos, Bigfoot and other
fringe areas.
That's not me being condescending, I just genuinely believe it.

But this below is condescending!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=555]
(10-03-2016, 06:44 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 06:37 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I understand @"BIAD". 

I'll also bet a pound to a pinch of sh*t that there are agencies who train folk like
this to make the public scoff at most things connected to Ufos, Bigfoot and other
fringe areas.
That's not me being condescending, I just genuinely believe it.

But this below is condescending!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=555]

Ahh... thanks, @"BIAD".   I shall save this one to use on my RN posts on FB.   minusculebiggrin
(10-03-2016, 04:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Probably one reason I find this all so fascinating is because I've been looking for answers since I had an experience when I was 18 that involved a UFO... and I truly believe it was not from this world based on how it moved, and the fact that it caused the people around me to stop in time, but I was still aware of it.  I've told this story on many occasions, so I won't repeat it again.

They have some form of technology that actually "freezes" people in time while the "subject" they are interested in is still able to move and see that time around them has stopped.  It's really hard to believe and even imagine that this is possible, but all I can tell you is, it happened to me, so I'm more open to hearing these "outlandish" stories that these people are telling, and not immediately calling them crazy without further investigation.

If they have the tech to do to me what they did, why would they not have the tech to regress people back in time?
I mean, it all involves "controlling time", and to me, it seems they have it down pat!  They know how to manipulate Space/Time.  It's beyond my understanding... something I still have a hard time grasping as a reality, but I know it's true. And I've spoken with others who have had the same experience with people turning into statues around them during a UFO sighting, so I'm not alone in that regard.

If I hadn't had that experience, I would be doing the same as all of you and immediately dismissing this story and calling the people "nuts", but it did happen to me, so I'm left with wonder and still seeking answers.

I'm not saying some of these people aren't lying, or just trying to make a buck, but I don't think all their story can be dismissed so easily, based on my own experience.

I do not doubt your experience. It occurred because of the nature of time and space. That nature is very difficult to explain, and therefore hard to make anyone else understand. The problem is language - we don't have words for the concepts. I'll give it a try, but understand that the words I'm going to use convey at best an imperfect understanding of the concepts involved.

A movie is made up of a series of still images. When these images are flashed sequentially before the human eye at a faster rate than the brain-eye system can process, they give the illusion of motion. Now, since the individual images are 2-D, the resulting motion picture is also 2-D. The world around us is solid - or gives the illusion of solidity, anyhow (matter is mostly nothingness, vacuum occupied by tiny energy charges whirling around one another that we call "atoms") - and in 3-D. Each "instant" is encoded as a 3 dimensional "tableaux", is immutable, and has a "phase", for lack of a better word. We perceive the change of "phase" as "the passage of time" - but time is not actually passing, space is changing phase rapidly enough to present the illusion of the passage of time to our sensory apparatus, just like a movie gives the illusion of motion in the picture.

This presents several startling possibilities. One is that time travel is technically possible by matching phase to the earlier or later "time". Another is that neither the future nor the past can possibly be changed by a time traveler. They are "set in stone", and we are just along for the ride, whether traveling in our own "time" or another one. We could observe, possibly interact, but not change anything.

The real nature of "space-time" has implications for ghosts and the like as well, and the ghosts people see could be from the past, or the future, or they may be actual spirits freed from the constraints of space-time.

This is why, to spirit, time has no meaning. they are no longer tethered to a particular sequential "phase change". The thing that ties them to physical space during our lifetimes is the bond they have formed with the physical body, and we are more or less a slave to that journey until freed from the physical bond.

In your experience, I believe that bond was temporarily broken, or at the very least strained to the point that you saw one "frame" of "time", but were not physically bound to the passage of time as we know it. The other people were not really "frozen", you were temporarily freed from that phase change.

Now, getting into the notion that each instant spawns a multitude of other instants or "timelines" based upon decisions or events that instant is pregnant with gets even more complicated, so I'll not go there today... my brain already hurts, and I don't want it to explode.

These folk could, therefore, not have been "regressed" in time. Changes would have had to have occurred, and either they would have been "missing" for their 20 year hitch OR the twenty years of memories they brought back would be of events that never happened, because they were not gone to experience them.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Quote:In your experience, I believe that bond was temporarily broken, or at the very least strained to the point that you saw one "frame" of "time", but were not physically bound to the passage of time as we know it. The other people were not really "frozen", you were temporarily freed from that phase change.

Now, getting into the notion that each instant spawns a multitude of other instants or "timelines" based upon decisions or events that instant is pregnant with gets even more complicated, so I'll not go there today... my brain already hurts, and I don't want it to explode.

These folk could, therefore, not have been "regressed" in time. Changes would have had to have occurred, and either they would have been "missing" for their 20 year hitch OR the twenty years of memories they brought back would be of events that never happened, because they were not gone to experience them.

Source

LOL, Thanks @"Ninurta".  I certainly don't want your brain to explode on such a lovely day.   tinylaughing

Okay, so... if I was only seeing one frame in time, why had 20 minutes passed in what only seemed like 2?  That's what my watch showed had passed.  I checked it just before the UFO showed up, and again after it left.
I do understand your explanation, how you explained it. I just can't imagine that the people around me stayed in the position they were in for 20 minutes without realizing something weird had just happened to them. But, they carried on as if they weren't aware that anything different had just occurred around them once the UFO was gone. And I was in the middle of a busy town. How did the people on the street not notice what was happening?

I'm sure you have heard of the Grandfather Paradox, right?

Quote:The grandfather paradox is a type of Temporal Paradox. The name comes from the most famous variation, namely "what would happen if you traveled back in time and killed your own grandfather?"
However, it also applies to anything that happens while time traveling that should logically make your original time travel trip impossible or unnecessary.
For example, if you killed your grandfather in the past, you should never have been born, and therefore you couldn't have traveled to the past to kill your grandfather. Destroyed the time machine? Okay, but how did you use said machine to travel into the past in the first place? Kill the evil overlord while he's a child? Then you shouldn't have any reason to travel into the past to kill him, because he never grew up to destroy your village and all.
So, then, killing your grandfather causes you to not exist, and since you don't exist, you never killed him. Which means he survives, so you exist, so you do go back to kill him. Which means he doesn't, so you don't; therefore he does, so you do, etc. Are you confused yet?

There was a show I watched recently where the host was telling about a man who wanted to test the Grandfather Paradox. Apparently this guy had knowledge of how to travel through time. So he went back in time and killed his grandfather to see what would happen. Two days after he returned to his present life, he was struck and killed by a bus.
The point the narrator was making was that the universe fixes things along the timeline that gets messed up; it corrects itself. If his grandfather never lived long enough to father his father, then he could not exist, so he was struck and killed by the bus.

So... if these people were taken from their timeline at a young age, then regressed back after 20 years so that nothing was changed in the timeline, it could continue as if nothing had happened because nothing was changed or messed up. The only thing different would be those who were taken could have the memories of the 20 years they served off world.  Most don't remember until something triggers the memories, and it's usually empaths or people that are harder to 'mind wipe' than others.  According to these people there are thousands that have been taken that still haven't remembered.

My point is... even though my experience only involved 20 minutes with those around me being none the wiser, would it really matter how much time had passed for these people in the "20 and Back" program? Could they not have been "placed" back into the timeline from where they were taken without anyone around them noticing something had happened, just as the people around me were oblivious?

Okay, now my brain hurts too.   tinylaughing
(10-03-2016, 10:43 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 08:57 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Like Judy/James' story, it does not add up, has glaring contradictions of logic, and will no
hold water upon cursory inspection, much less close inspection.

Those contradictions of logic are the place to start, the gaps in the armor that will allow one
to peel back the layers and find the truth underneath.

Oh my! It was only a couple of days ago that I was taking a look for any surfacing of our
dear Judy! I'm not a computer-wizard and certainly don't have the talents of some who
can comb the internet for a serious investigation.

For those unfamiliar with the subject that Ninurta commented on, here's an e-account to
peruse at one's leisure.
The Hoax Heard 'Round The World.

I'm just now finding time to give your link a look.  Sounds like something to read, for sure! I will read it with the same open mind that I do with other UFO stories, meaning if I see is as lies, as the book suggests, then it's lies. minusculebiggrin

Thanks! minusculegoodjob
The grandfather paradox is a mental exercise in impossibility, but it does serve to show why events in a timeline cannot be changed. Clearly, all of the present and future depend upon events of the past (equally true, but not as clear, is that the fact that the past also depends on events of the present and future). It's an attempt to explain the nature of space-time without having a clear understanding of that nature. It's an attempt to explain that nature from within the experiential framework of the perception of physically "passing through time", rather than from the realization that "time" passes through us instead.

What "will be" will actually "not be" if it is prevented from being, therefore it never was. That is the gist of the grandfather paradox, and it is also why one cannot be temporally "regressed" back to a point where he or she never left from and have that leaving never occur - if it never occurred, it never happened, so that memories of it having happened are false memories - how can one recall something that never happened (or is not going to happen)? We call that "hallucination".

Your watch is a physical artifact, so if time passed through it, then time passed everywhere during that interval. The "two minutes", on the other hand, are subjective to you, rather than objective to the universe. Subjective vs. objective is the basis for the saying "time flies when you're having fun" - it's your subjective perception of the passage of time rather than the passage of time itself, objectively, that is affected. You, as a physical being, must have experieicned the passage of the same amount of time as your watch, as a physical artifact. Any "gaps" in that time in your recall necessarily indicates time you can't remember, rather than time that never passed.

I'm an example of that. I have gaps in my memory, times that I cannot recall. That doesn't mean time never passed, only that I can't recall it. the result of that, for me, is that at times I have flashes of memories of events that "never happened" - not that they objectively never happened, but that I have no conscious recall of those events except those fleeting flashes of "memory".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-04-2016, 05:13 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
Quote:The grandfather paradox is a mental exercise in impossibility, but it does serve to show why events in a timeline cannot be changed. Clearly, all of the present and future depend upon events of the past (equally true, but not as clear, is that the fact that the past also depends on events of the present and future). It's an attempt to explain the nature of space-time without having a clear understanding of that nature. It's an attempt to explain that nature from within the experiential framework of the perception of physically "passing through time", rather than from the realization that "time" passes through us instead.

Have you heard it said that all "time" exists at the same time?  Time is NOT linear, everything is happening all at the same "time".
I suppose this is where the parallel universe comes into play. Could it be possible that these people were taken to a parallel timeline to experience the 20 years, then brought back and put back in the other parallel timeline at the age they were taken? This would prevent their future in this dimension from being altered.

Quote:The opening of a sixth-dimensional time gate invariably leads to the creation of a divergent timeline. The term "time travel" is somewhat misleading, since one is traveling between two different Universes, not two different time periods within the same Universe.

Copyright © Chronos Technologies, Inc., http://Chronos.WS

One way to think about parallel timelines is to think of them as echoes of one's own timeline. At regular intervals, an exact duplicate of the past exists at each multiple of the temporal cycle. (See Applications of Nine-dimensional Theory for more information about temporal cycles.) Travel through a sixth-dimensional time gate brings a time traveller into one of these "temporal echoes," or parallel timelines, not into the actual past. Each of these parallel timelines is identical in every way to the original timeline, up to the point at which the time gate from the original timeline is opened into it.
Copyright © Chronos Technologies, Inc., http://Chronos.WS

While travelling to a parallel timeline does not allow time travellers to change their own past, sixth-dimensional travel opens up many other opportunities. The ability to go into a past timeline and influence events is almost as satisfying as changing one's own past, with the added benefit of avoiding the phenomenon known as the temporal paradox that is depicted in many fictional accounts of "time travel."
Source

Quote:What "will be" will actually "not be" if it is prevented from being, therefore it never was. That is the gist of the grandfather paradox, and it is also why one cannot be temporally "regressed" back to a point where he or she never left from and have that leaving never occur - if it never occurred, it never happened, so that memories of it having happened are false memories - how can one recall something that never happened (or is not going to happen)? We call that "hallucination".

Hallucination... Or possibly traveling into/through a parallel universe that does not affect this one.

Quote:Your watch is a physical artifact, so if time passed through it, then time passed everywhere during that interval. The "two minutes", on the other hand, are subjective to you, rather than objective to the universe. Subjective vs. objective is the basis for the saying "time flies when you're having fun" - it's your subjective perception of the passage of time rather than the passage of time itself, objectively, that is affected. You, as a physical being, must have experienced the passage of the same amount of time as your watch, as a physical artifact. Any "gaps" in that time in your recall necessarily indicates time you can't remember, rather than time that never passed.

Okay, this is where my head starts to hurt.   tinylaughing

I do understand what you are saying, but I guess it's just one of those things that you would have to experience for yourself because I don't have the words to explain it myself. That's why I'm still seeking answers.
I don't think the human brain, or human scientific terms for what I experienced even exist to pose an explanation.  We (humans) give explanations for what our brain can comprehend as truth. Anything else is just labeled as pseudoscience, i.e., Hogwash.

Quote:I'm an example of that. I have gaps in my memory, times that I cannot recall. That doesn't mean time never passed, only that I can't recall it. the result of that, for me, is that at times I have flashes of memories of events that "never happened" - not that they objectively never happened, but that I have no conscious recall of those events except those fleeting flashes of "memory".

Okay, I said I wouldn't tell the story again, but for clarity, I will give the highlights.

I was in town one night when I came to a drive-through restaurant that I liked. I checked my watch before pulling in to see if I had enough time to get a burger before they closed.  I had about 10 minutes left, so I pulled up to the drive-through speaker and placed my order, then pulled up one car-length to the one in front of me. Another car was behind me, and it seems I remember another one behind him.

From my position at the corner of the building, I was able to see the sky directly across the highway.  There was a light in the sky flashing very brilliant colors of a reddish-orange and green colors just over the mountain top across the road.  It kept getting bigger in the sky as it came closer.

I was mesmerized at this point and never looked away from it. In an instant it came toward the parking lot, flipping end over end.  It was cigar-shaped, about the size of two school buses, (one behind the other). It was raised slightly in the middle, almost like a blimp, but not that much... just slightly. Both ends had a big round light there... one red and the other green.

As it approached, flipping end over end, the flipping slowed until it completely stopped with one end pointed to the ground. It was right overhead, just barely missing the power lines along the road as it floated closer.
Once it reached the parking lot, it shot a white beam of light down to the ground while floating closer and closer to me! It made no sound.
At that point, I started to freak out! No one else seemed to pay any attention to it... they weren't moving at all. That's when I stuck my head out the window and hollered back to the car behind me and asked, "What the hell is that thing?!"  
The driver just sat there, hands on the wheel, never moving, looking straight ahead...didn't even move his head to acknowledge he had heard me.
The people in the car ahead of me seemed to be statues too.
This realization really sent me into a panic mode, but I just sat there and watched wide-eyed as the beam of light went right beside the passenger side of my car. Then as soon as it passed my car... it started flipping end over end again, and was back up in the sky in 2 seconds. 
It stayed low in the sky, like a very bright star that twinkles those colors like we see, and are told that it's just the water vapor or something that causes the colors. I could "feel" them; they were still watching.

At that point I looked at my watch again and noticed 20 minutes had passed since I had moved my car from the speaker window.  Now, let me tell you, I would not have waited in line for 20 minutes to pick up a hamburger because there was some place I needed to stop before they closed too.
Then, the cars started moving up to the pickup window.  No one acted like anything had just happened. The girl at the window was all friendly and didn't seem a bit aware of what had just taken place, while I, myself,  was in such a state that I could barely hand her my money!

The time it took from me first seeing the craft until the time it flew away was only about two minutes... three at most. If you sit and watch the second hand on your clock, you'll see that three minutes is plenty of time for what I just described to have occurred. It certainly was not there for twenty minutes... no way. And, again, if it was, how did the people around me not notice anything?  Especially the cars traveling on the highway? Were they sent into a brain fog during this so they wouldn't notice? They WOULD HAVE NOTICED SOMETHING LIKE THAT! It was too big to miss.

So, how do I explain something like that when I don't have any human comprehension of how to put it into scientific words so people can understand?

There are no such words.
tinyshocked
Corey Goode goes into a discussion about time travel in this video around the 27:00 mark.