Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another SSP Whistle-blower Comes Forward
YAY!  Another SSP whistle-blower has come forward to tell his story of how he was abducted at age 9 to serve in the Secret Space Program, then regressed back in time after his "20 and back" program is completed.

That makes 5 that I know about who are all making the same claims.
Have they all been brainwashed into telling us these stories?  Hard to tell, but I tend to believe them.

Watch the body language. And he doesn't even have to "think" before he answers the questions.

This is Part 1.  Part 2 will come up after this one.

Prepare to have your socks blown off!!   tinysurprised 

OK, The Nazi Dark Fleet, Naw, I don't believe that.
I have a problem with his remembrance of working as a male sex worker, no benefit learner that trade to become a Mercenary.

Now what's a High Ranking Illuminati kid doing in a Public School? My husband said that the Suspected Illuminati's he knew of had their kids in Private Schools and with Tutors,
Sorry Mystic but I don't believe these guy.

I believe in the Secret Space Program and Of Aliens, but not of 9 yer olds being kidnapped and being tested and trained then traded off to another group for more testing and training.
JMHO  tinybiggrin

I do hope you or someone comes along and changes my mind. There has to be someone reading this, a member or Guest that can give more details.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:I do hope you or someone comes along and changes my mind. There has to be someone reading this, a member or Guest that can give more details.

I hope so too.  If you are out there, please step forward!   tinybiggrin

Laura wasn't abducted into the program, but she knows a lot about it from her family's involvement in the government.

Not the video I was looking for, but still good. If she comes up missing, we'll know where she is.

(09-30-2016, 06:44 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:I do hope you or someone comes along and changes my mind. There has to be someone reading this, a member or Guest that can give more details.

I hope so too.  If you are out there, please step forward!   tinybiggrin

Laura wasn't abducted into the program, but she knows a lot about it from her family's involvement in the government.

Not the video I was looking for, but still good. If she comes up missing, we'll know where she is.

I'll have to watch it tonight after Sky's video, yes I'm interested, but very skeptical.
I just came across a transcript of this week's Cosmic Disclosure that has William Tompkins talking about what he knows about the SSP.

Okay, so I got Tony Rodrigues, Laura Eisenhower, Corey Goode (posted several threads on him), and here is William Tompkins.
I still have one more... Captain K., and I think I heard Tony mention someone else in the video too.   I'll have to listen again and get his name.

Here is the link to the transcript with Tompkins: LINK

ETA: Here is another great article on Willam Tompkins that shows documents and tells his involvement and offers more credibility to his claims:
LINK
Here is Randy Kramer, AKA, Captain K.

This video was released in 2014, so it appears he came on the scene about the same time Corey Goode did.

I don't know  tinysure The Regression of age back to 20 or 21 years old just doesn't sound right to me.
(10-01-2016, 01:48 AM)guohua Wrote: I don't know  tinysure The Regression of age back to 20 or 21 years old just doesn't sound right to me.

That is a hard one to wrap the brain around, isn't it?   tinybighuh
I never say anyone is lying because of my own unbelievable experiences, but yeah, this even makes me scratch my head. tinywondering
And another one... Michael Relfe!   tinybiggrin 

Here is an interview with his wife, Stephanie, telling about her husband's experiences he shared with her:

Stephanie Relfe, The Harvesting of Humans, Mars Records & Secret Space Program

(09-30-2016, 06:04 PM)guohua Wrote: ... I do hope you or someone comes along and changes my mind.
There has to be someone reading this, a member or Guest that can give more details.

I'm in accord with you G, the Nazi party had far-more problems on their hands during
WWII than setting up a base somewhere in the asteroid belt.

And -on the back of that, if they did have the technology to do such stuff, why lose the war...?
Why even pretend to lose the war? If a country or group of people had such technology -even
in it's infancy, tackle other countries with conventional weapons and lose?

This chap in the interview uses a scenario dreamt-up from the movie 'Fire In The Sky' which
was pure fiction and had nothing to do with Travis Walton's abduction account.
He could've really done better!

The 'Illuminati-public school'-thing is a good indicator too, that this man may be merely delusional.
I'm struggling to buy it.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
So you guys/gals think everyone I've posted here is lying about the same thing?

Then, the question arises, "WHY?"  And deserves to be researched and answered, don't you think? 
What is the purpose of all this? minusculethinking
(10-02-2016, 04:49 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: So you guys/gals think everyone I've posted here is lying about the same thing?

Then, the question arises, "WHY?"  And deserves to be researched and answered, don't you think? 

No Mystic, I personally believe that there are people out there that have had very strange
experiences and the world we have rammed down our throats is not the true reality.

However, large claims demand a hefty dollup of evidence and for someone to announce
that they have spent the majority of their life living on other planets in the name of work,
can stretch anyone's credulity.

I know it's easy to spout 'pics or it didn't happen' I do truly understand that.
But these accounts may seem to steer their ships in the same direction, but it just seems that
rationality is required to be placed to one side when reading them.

I will research this gentleman and look for the information regarding him being abducted
from his family. Surely, there'll be some evidence that he went missing in the time that he's
stated and his reappearance will have been noted somewhere.

But when someone steps forward in this cynical age and says they've been working for
corporations on the planet Mars, it's prudent not to just jump in with both feet.

My comments are certainly not a slur on your own investigation skills.
tinybiggrin
(10-02-2016, 05:27 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 04:49 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: So you guys/gals think everyone I've posted here is lying about the same thing?

No Mystic, I personally believe that there are people out there that have had very strange
experiences and the world we have rammed down our throats is not the true reality.

However, large claims demand a hefty dollup of evidence and for someone to announce
that they have spent the majority of their life living on other planets in the name of work,
can stretch anyone's credulity.

I know it's easy to spout 'pics or it didn't happen' I do truly understand that.
But these accounts may seem to steer their ships in the same direction, but it just seems that
rationality is required to be placed to one side when reading them.

I will research this gentleman and look for the information regarding him being abducted
from his family. Surely, there'll be some evidence that he went missing in the time that he's
stated and his reappearance will have been noted somewhere.

But when someone steps forward in this cynical age and says they've been working for
corporations on the planet Mars, it's prudent not to just jump in with both feet.

My comments are certainly not a slur on your own investigation skills.
tinybiggrin

No, I didn't take it that way.  I was just saying that if these people are lying, we need to find out "why".  What is their agenda for telling us such outlandish things that most people would brush off after reading anyway?  I'm just curious. 

You won't find any documented evidence of them leaving home, or returning.  They all say they were regressed back to the same time they left, and life went on from that point as if nothing happened; their families never knew they were gone.  tinyhuh

I agree with Ms. G. here. This is the part that is so hard to believe... for me.  But, who knows what kind of technology exists out there that is so far advanced from our own human comprehension, that we just immediately think it is all "crazy talk"?

Quantum physics is just now gaining some attention in the Main Stream Scientific Fields. I'm sure it has something to do with it...bending space/time, and all that... or something. tinysurprised
I'm just one of those people who finds it all very fascinating, and I want to know more. It scratches that "itch" in my brain.   tinybiggrin
Me too!
I can appreciate -although I think it's shameful that it happens, that some
people see that there's an interest in the paranormal, ufos and animals still
be verified by mainstream science... and willingly abuse their social trust in
a 'P.T Barnum' fashion.

It could well be that people such as Mr. Rodrigues are employed by agencies
within the Governments around the world to muddy the waters and keep
these types of subjects looking ridiculous by spouting outlandish claims.
It would make sense.

But the 'Why'-s could be many-fold and may not having anything to with
hiding galactic truths under a shroud of silliness.

Look at it this way, ghosts and flying saucers are seen as silly, but wars have
-and are still being fought in the name of a belief of a zombie man with holes in
his hands and a prophet that says it's okay to kill the infidel and have sex with
a nine year-old girl.
So... go figure!

But I'll keep on looking.
minusculethumbsup
Dear Mystic.
If the Nazis had the power and technologi to travel to the moon or just into Space, Well I think they would have won the war, remember, like Japan they were very short of Oil and Metal and other supplies the last two years of the war. They didn't even have a bomber that could cross the Atlantic Ocean.

As far as these men claiming to have be kidnaped and tested and trained then given a 20 year obligation to serve and Then Allowed To Rejuvenate Back To their earlier age and a brain swipe to forget.
NO!
The Government's no nothing they do is Perfect and I believe we have a  Very advanced Space Fleet. Not this Battle Star Galactica or Space Above and Beyond Stuff with Space Aircraft Carriers and Battle Ships and Destroyers. 
I believe our alien friends / masters allow us to explore and meet and greet other friendly aliens.
No, you know as well as we do, there are plenty of Women and Men who'd Gladly Volunteer for that duty and live the rest of their lives of world.

These people that are making these claims are just looking for their 20 minutes of radio and youtube fame or to push a book deal.

Now that Just My Humble Opinion Of-Course.
Are we out there? YES! Does NASA turn off the camera's on ISS when one of our's or their interstellar spaceship get seen, YES! 

But with that said, We need YOU Mystic Wanderer to keep bringing us these articles to dissect and to debate and give our opinions on because,,,, Maybe, Just Maybe one of our Guest Viewers we be able to register and get us more Facts and Proof.
Please Don't Stop or Get Discouraged.
So Thank You!
AW, here we go.
This would be an example of what I was talking about.
[Image: nasa-confirms-strange-object-on-live-str....jpg?w=960]
[Image: nasa-confirms-strange-object-on-live-str....jpg?w=960]
Quote:It is now being used as the latest amongst UFO enthusiasts to promote the existence of extra terrestrial life.
The unexplained light was seen by ufologist Streetcap1, who posted it on YouTube for his 39,000 subscribers to view.
He told them: "Unidentified object is brighter on the left side due to the light from the sun, so no lens flare.

"Nasa cut the camera feed so quickly even though this was very distant, but I still managed to get a  couple of frames to enlarge."

Scott Waring, who runs UFO Sightings Daily blog, wrote: "This blue-glowing UFO was seen near the space station yesterday by Streetcap1 of YouTube.
"It appears fare away but it is not. It is actually very close to the space station, but higher up so it appears distant."
Source

Yes, I think the camera caught one of our's or Theirs spacecraft and when someone at NASA noticed they turned off the camera.
I was going to make a "no comment" comment, but that seemed sort of silly, so I won't.

I've had "missing time" where all of my family knew I was gone, but none knew where I was, and they still don't... and never will. I'm not telling. No one "regressed" me in time or otherwise to cover the gaps. They're still there, but not too many question it any more. It just is.

I was not on Mars, and won't cook up a cockamamie story claiming I was there just to cover where I really was. That, too, would be a dumb thing for me to do. Better for them to just wonder than to think I've lost my marbles over a BS story... or to know the facts, and look at me fearfully sideways the rest of my days.

These folks are lying. every single one of them. I don't care why they are lying, but they are. If you really want to know why they are lying, we can always go off on another grand jaunt of investigation as has been done before to uncover the why, but in the end it won't be that important. It usually boils down to money. I have serious doubts that they'll have anything like the saga of Judy Faltskog/James van Gruenen, with supporting cast of the likes of Wayne Herschel, but I could be wrong there. It could be another helluva ride.

Like Judy/James' story, it does not add up, has glaring contradictions of logic, and will not hold water upon cursory inspection, much less close inspection. Those contradictions of logic are the place to start, the gaps in the armor that will allow one to peel back the layers and find the truth underneath.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta"  Well Said.
Nice fairytales .....  needed a good laugh today .....  
As to why people make up the fairytales ..... money ..... in the words of p.t barnum "theres a sucker born every minute" ....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(10-03-2016, 08:57 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Like Judy/James' story, it does not add up, has glaring contradictions of logic, and will no
hold water upon cursory inspection, much less close inspection.

Those contradictions of logic are the place to start, the gaps in the armor that will allow one
to peel back the layers and find the truth underneath.

Oh my! It was only a couple of days ago that I was taking a look for any surfacing of our
dear Judy! I'm not a computer-wizard and certainly don't have the talents of some who
can comb the internet for a serious investigation.

For those unfamiliar with the subject that Ninurta commented on, here's an e-account to
peruse at one's leisure.
The Hoax Heard 'Round The World.