Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steven Seagal about Obama, Putin, Russia and the US.
Call it the world's games.

Steven Seagal is just an actor but... he is also one who knows Putin and has spent much time in Russia. He has made friends due to his movie career and martial arts activities throughout Russia. The following 25+ minute video is rather long for those who are busy but is worth a listen IMO if someone wants to hear a refreshing opinion . Seagal says he thinks Putin is one of the greatest leaders of our time who deeply cares about Russia and the world. He also spoke about CNN being bought and paid for propaganda, how the MSN preaches a smear campaign against whoever is the chosen enemy of that week.

Something I did not know was Seagal went to the L.A. Police academy back in his younger days so he could be a reserve police office and help out in certain operations against thugs and organized crime. The academy also gave him better insight for some of his movie roles. He spoke at length about self defense and the right to bear arms. Mental health and our children and the movie industry on how it can be used for both good and bad. My respect for him as a person has increased for as before I just thought of him as a grade B actor..

Cheers to him!   minusculebeercheers 

I agree that Putin is a great leader, and he will work with Trump to take down the New World Order, if people will just give Trump a chance.

I'm meditating on a victory everyday.   minusculethumbsup2
Good interview.

He's gotten old and chubby but I am sure that he can still break a face or two if he really needed it.

He makes a lot of good points. A lot of the mass murders are engineered is one of them. Closer ties with Russia is another. I especially liked the point he made about armed security officers protecting banks and jewelry while the schools aren't protected.

Right vs wrong. I think that most of his movies (and I've seen most of them) are based on that concept.

A value that is disappearing more and more, on a daily basis.

Good interview.

minusculethumbsup2
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Excellent and He Right, DAMN an actor with a Brain!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]