Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
‘Invisible’ UFO?
We have heard about cloaking technology being used on aircraft, but now there seems to be more evidence to back this up, plus many more videos on You Tube showing "invisible" things in the sky!
If they are invisible to our eyes, I wonder just how many are up there watching us?!   tinysurprised 

Quote:According to statements from NPAS, the UFO was traveling AGAINST the wind and was ONLY VISIBLE in thermal imaging, as the object was releasing a huge amount of heat.

Source Page.

The video above was taken last week by the National Police Air Service of St. Athan.  It was posted on their Twitter account showing an encounter with a UFO using a thermal imaging camera.

Quote:What we do know –thanks to the responses of the National Police Air Service of St. Athan on Twitter— is that the incident occurred while one of their helicopters was returning to base, when the crew spotted  a mysterious ‘spherical’ object and followed it for about seven minutes.
Quote:“We really don’t know but doubt it was a lantern as it was going into the wind.
“It was pitch-black. [The pilot] tried on day camera, but nothing seen. This clip is just a small part of the video.
“It was on Saturday night about 21:30 and was spotted over the Bristol Channel at approx. 1000ft.
“Really difficult to judge the size but we filmed it for just over 7 minutes as we were coming back into land.
“Only slight problem is the amount of heat and it was travelling into wind?

“We really don’t know but doubt it was a lantern as it was going into the wind…”

So, if it was a lantern it would be going in the direction of the wind... but it didn't!  Things get stranger!

Quote:According to statements of one of the helicopter pilots, the UFO was traveling AGAINST the wind at a very high speed. The UFO was not visible when the crew changed their camera to daylight mode.

According to reports, the UFO emitted a massive amount of heat and could only be seen in infrared –which precisely detects thermal energy to create the “image” that we see in the video.

This statement allows us to rule out some very likely explanations.

According to many, due to the fact that the UFO was traveling against the wind, and was ONLY visible in thermal imaging, we can say for certain that it wasn’t a Chinese lantern as many have proposed on social networks. Also, the object filmed by the police wasn’t a hot air balloon.
Interestingly, air traffic control wasn’t able to spot the mystery object on their radar.

Another point worth highlighting, in this case, is that the video posted on the Twitter account is not the original footage, but a film of the same video as it was played on a police monitor. This has led many researchers to request that the NPAS releases the original video in order to analyze it better and understand what we are dealing with.

Similar sightings of UFO’s visible only by infrared have been made in the past.
One of such sightings was analyzed by the Scientific Coalition for Ufology –a group of people who have an extensive and long background in science and decided to look at UFOs from another perspective.

The Scientific Coalition for Ufology analyzed a video recorded by Homeland Security by a thermal imaging camera on a DHS aircraft, in the sky over Aguadilla in Puerto Rico. Ufologists believe that this is the best evidence of UFOs monitoring our activity on planet Earth.

What do you suppose it was?

Why do they feel the need to hide?  Is it an new drone spying on us from another country, or an ET craft that wishes not to scare us by allowing us to see it?  

Thoughts?
WOW  minusculespooked, Now that's incredible.
From below it looks a little like a Hot Air Balloon but they said they couldn't see it, I was curious has to how they knew where to look.

Very, Very interesting, I do agree, not a Chinese Lantern traveling against the wind.  mediumalien
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-28-2016, 07:58 PM)guohua Wrote: WOW  minusculespooked, Now that's incredible.
From below it looks a little like a Hot Air Balloon but they said they couldn't see it, I was curious has to how they knew where to look.

Very, Very interesting, I do agree, not a Chinese Lantern traveling against the wind.  mediumalien

I was wondering the same thing, but I suppose maybe they were scouring the area and just happened to catch it in their sight.  No other explanation I can think of, unless it's a hoax put out by TPTB to prepare us for disclosure. :smalleyeroll:
Hiya...

It's OK - be calm.... I'm not here to destroy!! LOL

This was filmed at 9.30pm in mid September in the Bristol channel, UK.

It was dark.

THAT is why the crew couldn't see anything.
They switched to IR because they were flying in the dark...

The object may not have been invisible at all, but they couldn't see it without IR because it was dark.

Now, the object itself... does look a little like a hot-air balloon AND there was a Hot Air Balloon event in the area that day...
but it was filmed from approx the same altitude as the object... not from below....
So, it's still up for debate!

G
Night-time Right! DAMN!! I must be getting Old  tinysurprised, I didn't even catch that  minusculechairshot
The fact that this was taken by the National Police Air Service and that they have no clue as to what it was is what surprises me.

A balloon? they'd be aware of balloons in the area, I'm sure as it would be a hazard while flying at night, wouldn't it? Dayem...

Good catch. Things like that give me brain seizures.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(09-28-2016, 11:41 PM)gordi Wrote: Hiya...

It was dark.

The object may not have been invisible at all, but they couldn't see it without IR because it was dark.

Now, the object itself... does look a little like a hot-air balloon AND there was a Hot Air Balloon event in the area that day...
but it was filmed from approx the same altitude as the object... not from below....

G

I never caught the "dark" part either.  LOL   But...  do balloons fly INTO the wind?   tinysurprised
(09-29-2016, 03:59 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(09-28-2016, 11:41 PM)gordi Wrote: Hiya...

It was dark.

G

I never caught the "dark" part either.  LOL   But...  do balloons fly INTO the wind?   tinysurprised
Not in Arizona  smallroflmao  They'd end up in a Cactus.
Here they like very Calm Mornings, so I'd have to say they don't fly into the wind!
(09-29-2016, 03:59 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I never caught the "dark" part either.  LOL   But...  do balloons fly INTO the wind?   tinysurprised

Hi Mystic!

Not only do they NOT fly into the wind...
They rarely (if ever) fly in the dark! as it would be extremely dangerous (They cannot "steer" they just follow the breeze and change altitude)
The part in the video where it looks like a balloon is a bit misleading I think...
According to the report, the object is seen from the side, and at a distance. Not from below.
The "eyeball" or "nipple" shape, (which looks like a hot-air balloon from below) is probably a spherical shape seen from the side?
The darker areas are warmer (the IR was set to hot=black mode) so it's possible that the edges and centre of the sphere were hotter than the areas in-between? or it may just be an artifact of that type of camera and poor focus?

What I don't understand is:
If they have a 7-minute long video (as stated in the report) then why release just 3 and a half minutes? (Which is actually just a minute+ sequence looped several times!)

and
Some of the shots in the video don't make sense to me;
At 31 secs... there is a shot or reflection of, what looks like a guy in short sleeved shirt with wristwatch, holding binoculars or a camera up to his eyes??? (There may also be a 2nd figure to his left, our right.)
Is this a reflection of the guy who is making a video of the original footage by pointing his camera at a TV screen which reflects his image when the screen goes blank for a second? (See how the time stamp etc at the bottom goes off screen occasionally?)
If he had access to the original footage... why not just edit/ upload that?

Also, there is a voice at 19 secs in.
It says something like "...just wonder if...4 T long radio"   or "...what if... far too long video..."?
Was this the guy who made that final video? What is he saying? Why?

Finally, at 1.13 - there is a sudden shot of the helicopters skid, but the time stamp doesn't alter?
Is there more than one camera on the Helo and the operator switched camera feed for a second?
or??

All very strange to me!

BigG

PS - I tried "colour-inverting" a still shot of the object to see if it became more recogniseable (with White=Hot) but it didn't!