Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The WEF parasites
The WEF parasites have declared their intention to begin a worldwide “food systems transformation” which “includes changing the practices of more than 500 million smallholder farmers and the consumption patterns of 7.9 billion individuals.”

Davos Elite Plan to "Fundamentally Change the Way Food Is Produced and Consumed" by Truthstream Media.

I like Admiral (Ret) Bobby Ray Inman's take on the WEF club. At 91, he's still sharp as a tack. Here's a 3 min interview clip

He has a most interesting background.

Fmr. Director: NSA
Fmr. Director: ONI
Fmr. Director: NURO (National Underwater Reconnaissance Office; the "hidden younger brother" of the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)
Fmr. Director: SAIC
Fmr. Deputy Director: CIA
Fmr. Vice Director: DIA
Fmr. Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas from 1987 through 1990.
Fmr. Professor at Lyndon B. Johnson Centennial Chair in National Policy Emeritus at Univ Texas.
Trustee of the American Assembly and the California Institute of Technology.

He was also on board of directors of Xe Services, formerly Erik Prince's Blackwater, which later became Academi board, later consolidated under the umbrella of Constellis in 2014. They also have contracts with the DOE & Nuclear Security Protection.

[Image: WROX7V8.jpg]

[Image: r6Pm4aU.jpg]

Excerpts from the non-fiction book Blind Man's Bluff: The Untold Story Of American Submarine Espionage (2016)
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(08-07-2022, 09:33 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Davos Elite Plan to "Fundamentally Change the Way Food Is Produced and Consumed" by Truthstream Media.

Didn't we hear similar words from Chuck Schumer?

Hungry people do desperate things.

People who work ... and then watch their earnings redistributed to people who won't work ... may decide to lash out with everything they've got.

I mean really ... what have you got to lose?
(08-08-2022, 04:08 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-07-2022, 09:33 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Davos Elite Plan to "Fundamentally Change the Way Food Is Produced and Consumed" by Truthstream Media.

Didn't we hear similar words from Chuck Schumer?

Hungry people do desperate things.

People who work ... and then watch their earnings redistributed to people who won't work ... may decide to lash out with everything they've got.

I just hope they are smart enough to lash out at the people who our controlling their money, and not at the people they think it is being given to.

That would be foolhardy and a revolving door. 

If they want to risk their lives for something, I hope they make it count for something.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(08-08-2022, 04:18 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

I just hope they are smart enough to lash out at the people who our controlling their money, and not at the people they think it is being given to.

There are at least three groups of folks in this country who need to be eradicated.

We shouldn't be looking at surgical-precision efforts.  "They" certainly are not ... unless the effort is to save themselves.
(08-08-2022, 04:29 AM)Snarl Wrote:

There are at least three groups of folks in this country who need to be eradicated.

We shouldn't be looking at surgical-precision efforts.  "They" certainly are not ... unless the effort is to save themselves.

We may in agreement. I am not sure who is on the eradication list, and how they present as a threat.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(08-08-2022, 04:58 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(08-08-2022, 04:29 AM)Snarl Wrote:

We may in agreement. I am not sure who is on the eradication list, and how they present as a threat.

The lists grow very long. I have a few started with profiles that include photos. I just don't have the time to keep plugging away at it.