Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Still Enjoying Starbucks?
Anyone still sipping on Starbucks? Enjoying those "hotspots"? So, Starbucks hired CIA/State Department officer and Pinkerton Amanda Stanfill in March as the manager of Global Intelligence for retail operations. Wonder what Amanda thinks about @SBWorkersUnited ?

[Image: CiDgTwp.jpg]

LinkedIn

“Counternarcotics and organized crime” is the best euphemism for “helping maintain OUR mobsters monopoly over the (bean) drug trade.”
Merging of corporation and government. Her first order of business was putting PatSocs on the payroll. Every great coffee shop needs quality beans, a talented sexy barista, delicious pastries, and a CIA intel officer to monitor their labor force. Next stop Amazon. Prolly just another Mormon. /sarc off

Which side are you on? LOL

[Image: 9KJoRbY.jpg]

[Image: pKL2Pw0.jpg]
Deep Data Finder

I'll assume the righteous side but who knows.

[Image: uPNove3.jpg]
CIA Starbucks

The global intel apparatus is a gigantic octopus.

[Image: BrKgHE5.jpg]

[Image: CCcMfUm.jpg]

[Image: 3mw2W7x.jpg]

Source: Venice's Secret Service: Organizing Intelligence in the Renaissance (2019) By Ioanna Iordanou.

Is there ANYTHING today that has not been infiltrated & twisted by Marxist clowns and Corporate billionaires, and CIA or any one of our 18 alphabet agencies including GCHQ, Vatican, etc, etc.?

Sooner or later its all got to implode, right?

[Image: tV0R1mc.jpg]

No, it'll probably morph into something else.

That something else I think is this...

[Image: bVd9cW9.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

I got a question. 

Aren't companies like Starbuck's, Amazon and Google support the Democratic party? If they do, why are they so against unions? Isn't the Democrats pro union? 

BTW, I have never had Starbucks , nor will I ever.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(08-02-2022, 10:08 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Anyone still sipping on Starbucks? Enjoying those "hotspots"? So, Starbucks hired CIA/State Department officer and Pinkerton Amanda Stanfill in March as the manager of Global Intelligence for retail operations. Wonder what Amanda thinks about @SBWorkersUnited ?

My sister has to have her Starbucks, but I have never had a Starbucks coffee. Even when she offered to buy one for me.

Call me Ebenezer Scrooge, but I just would not enjoy a cup of coffee that cost almost $5.00 or more. Especially when I know dozens or more places were I can get coffee for free. I even have a place I can get Chai tea for free.

Go ahead and call me Ebenezer Scrooge, my Mother and best friends do.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

They have not infiltrated the tibetan monks temple. It dont have coffee or wifi =D
(08-02-2022, 10:32 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Go ahead and call me Ebenezer Scrooge, my Mother and best friends do.

The title you're looking for is 'Normal'.
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-02-2022, 10:32 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(08-02-2022, 10:08 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Anyone still sipping on Starbucks? Enjoying those "hotspots"? So, Starbucks hired CIA/State Department officer and Pinkerton Amanda Stanfill in March as the manager of Global Intelligence for retail operations. Wonder what Amanda thinks about @SBWorkersUnited ?

My sister has to have her Starbucks, but I have never had a Starbucks coffee. Even when she offered to buy one for me.

Call me Ebenezer Scrooge, but I just would not enjoy a cup of coffee that cost almost $5.00 or more. Especially when I know dozens or more places were I can get coffee for free. I even have a place I can get Chai tea for free.

Go ahead and call me Ebenezer Scrooge, my Mother and best friends do.

I was that way for around 10 years. Every morning (except weekends) I had Starbucks. Then one day I started experiencing bad stomach pains. I stopped drinking Starbucks and after about a week my pains went away. Switched to a different brand and so far never had the pain return.

My average monthly Starbucks expense for years was $450-$525. Crazy!!
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(08-05-2022, 08:21 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
(08-02-2022, 10:32 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(08-02-2022, 10:08 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Anyone still sipping on Starbucks?

Call me Ebenezer Scrooge, but I just would not enjoy a cup of coffee that cost almost $5.00 or more.

My average monthly Starbucks expense for years was $450-$525. Crazy!!

I'll buy the caramel flavored stuff for the wife ... because that's convenient. Refuse to spend that kind of money on a beverage otherwise.