Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gotham may go dark soon?
ReallyGraceful Documenting all the strangeness of the New York City Emergency Broadcast PSA's and advertisements for tap water by the New York City Mayor Eric Adams.

Something Strange is Happening in New York City:

GTFO while you still can.

[Image: fGK8D8y.jpg]

Joking aside, best take note and have that Go-bag ready. The "fall-out" is likely to be civil unrest gone wild.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(08-01-2022, 12:39 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: ReallyGraceful Documenting all the strangeness of the New York City Emergency Broadcast PSA's and advertisements for tap water by the New York City Mayor Eric Adams.

Something Strange is Happening in New York City:

GTFO while you still can.

[Image: fGK8D8y.jpg]

Joking aside, best take note and have that Go-bag ready. The "fall-out" is likely to be civil unrest gone wild.

Interesting.

My Mother and I were talking about the same thing just last night. She even connected the same dots that we did.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Who gives a fuck? New york isnt new york anymore most of tje good folks left after 9-11 amd the ridiculous costs of life the exponentially grow every month damn near
(08-01-2022, 01:37 AM)Brotherman Wrote: Who gives a fuck? New york isnt new york anymore most of tje good folks left after 9-11 amd the ridiculous costs of life the exponentially grow every month damn near

I still have relatives there (wealthy one's) that have still not yet moved out. Probably will stay until the city is in ashes. Though majority have relocated to Florida but they also hate Trump. LOL.

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

(08-01-2022, 01:53 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
(08-01-2022, 01:37 AM)Brotherman Wrote: Who gives a fuck? New york isnt new york anymore most of tje good folks left after 9-11 amd the ridiculous costs of life the exponentially grow every month damn near

I still have relatives there (wealthy one's) that have still not yet moved out. Probably will stay until the city is in ashes. Though majority have relocated to Florida but they also hate Trump. LOL.

I'm sorry to hear that.

"Go bags" Will do New Yorkers no good at all, so it doesn't matter what they pack into them. By their nature, go bags are not used until after an event occurs, and in the case of New York, and places substantially similar to it, anyone who waits to bug out until AFTER an even occurs will not get out alive. Places like that are tailor made as self-sealing prisons. Once the exit arteries get clogged in the first 10 minutes, no one else will be leaving.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-01-2022, 02:44 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that.

"Go bags" Will do New Yorkers no good at all, so it doesn't matter what they pack into them. By their nature, go bags are not used until after an event occurs, and in the case of New York, and places substantially similar to it, anyone who waits to bug out until AFTER an even occurs will not get out alive. Places like that are tailor made as self-sealing prisons. Once the exit arteries get clogged in the first 10 minutes, no one else will be leaving.

Yep roads clogged and people still trying to leave...would not be a good place to try and walk out of IMO. A true shtf moment

I'm sorry to hear that.

If you want out of the city the best way is the river. I hope they got floaty devices and know how to swim ( hate to sound rayciss buuuut) historically those that live by the easiest way out don't swim so well. 

Either way a fucking floating donut from wal mart if they want out of the city is probably better then thinking they are going to navagate out by car or foot or bicycle. Leaving by river is probably better even if it is cold as fuck depending on your vessel
(08-01-2022, 02:51 AM)Brotherman Wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that.

If you want out of the city the best way is the river. I hope they got floaty devices and know how to swim ( hate to sound rayciss buuuut) historically those that live by the easiest way out don't swim so well. 

Either way a fucking floating donut from wal mart if they want out of the city is probably better then thinking they are going to navagate out by car or foot or bicycle. Leaving by river is probably better even if it is cold as fuck depending on your vessel

You are right.

Years ago, I lived in an area close to a nuclear plant. The "Get the hell out of Dodge", alarm went off. It was the craziest thing I had ever seen. We all walked out of our houses, all with looks of confusion. We just stood there, looking in the direction of the alarm. Then slowly we turned to look at each other. All of us puzzled. One of my neighbors said, "Should we leave?" I said we won't get any further then the turnpike, and if it is real, that is where we will die. So I am staying, I would rather die in my own home, not in a car on a bogged down highway.

The guy next door said, "I am with you." "Come on over and lets make sure we won't feel a damn thing waiting for it to happen". Now here is the really crazy part. I had lived in the neighborhood for just under a year. I had never said any more that "Hi" and "Bye" to my neighbors before that day. All of us with in a two house radius, actually it was 10 houses total, we all went to my neighbors house, turned on the TV and pulled out the booze.

We found out the alarm malfunctioned, so they said, and there was no damage to the nuclear plant. But it took hours to clear all the major roadways, of all the people trying to escape.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(08-01-2022, 03:32 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(08-01-2022, 02:51 AM)Brotherman Wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that.

You are right.

Years ago, I lived in an area close to a nuclear plant. The "Get the hell out of Dodge", alarm went off. It was the craziest thing I had ever seen. We all walked out of our houses, all with looks of confusion. We just stood there, looking in the direction of the alarm. Then slowly we turned to look at each other. All of us puzzled. One of my neighbors said, "Should we leave?" I said we won't get any further then the turnpike, and if it is real, that is where we will die. So I am staying, I would rather die in my own home, not in a car on a bogged down highway.

The guy next door said, "I am with you." "Come on over and lets make sure we won't feel a damn thing waiting for it to happen". Now here is the really crazy part. I had lived in the neighborhood for just under a year. I had never said any more that "Hi" and "Bye" to my neighbors before that day. All of us with in a two house radius, actually it was 10 houses total, we all went to my neighbors house, turned on the TV and pulled out the booze.

We found out the alarm malfunctioned, so they said, and there was no damage to the nuclear plant. But it took hours to clear all the major roadways, of all the people trying to escape.

In my locality If i needed to leave the city proper for whatever reason in all kinds of chaos (which I probably wouldn't have to do If I wanted to become the king looter and sex slaver =P) I would follow the rail ways for the most part. In NYC to get out the only way unless your in the right situation on a highway or route out of town I would take the river. The biggest risks wouldn't be assholes like me going to rob you, your biggest risk is going to be the river itself. IMO safest way out for a long term pilgramage. I woujldn't jump in a fucking river if I thought I was coming home in a couple of days, that being said if shit was really bad and your early enough you have the fastest safest way out. being fast might not be high way fast and being safe is relative to the idea hitting the road you run into me and have to make choices or sacrifices. 

IF YOUR IN NYC and got to GTFO be prepared to swim.
Adding some fall-out to the NYC story...

Quote:Nuclear Watchdog Groups Mock NYC's Atomic Bomb Preparedness Video As 'Delusional'

While New York City Mayor Eric Adams called the PSA a "great idea," some critics accused officials of unwarranted fearmongering amid increased nuclear tensions with Russia over its invasion of Ukraine and NATO's response.

Others lambasted the PSA as latest in a line of nuclear war informationals like the U.S. Civil Defense Administration's Duck and Cover and the British government's Protect and Survive films that offer little more than delusive contentment for millions of people who likely would not survive a full-scale thermonuclear attack.

"The reality is, if this comes to pass, you don't 'got this,'" tweeted the International Campaign to Ban Nuclear Weapons (ICAN), which was awarded the 2017 Nobel Peace Prize for its work leading to a landmark treaty outlawing nukes.

Calling the PSA "outrageously misguided," ICAN said it's difficult to get inside fast during a nuclear explosion "when, in a matter of seconds, houses up to 175 kilometers away from the epicenter crumble like they are made of cards."

This in a city that suffered the 9/11 attacks, which some people to this day maintain were the result of "mini-nukes." The fact of the matter is, that the nuclear weapons of Russia and the USA have now entered the period of "dial-a-yield", and can be made to be quite small. Indeed, nuclear "devices" are so sophisticated now that dial-a-yield is not fiction: one can literally modify the intended yield of a particular device depending on what one wants to accomplish. The trend in nuclear weapons, contrary to the article, is not to larger and larger yields, but the reverse, to smaller and smaller yields   with much more efficient burns, and with commensurately smaller radioactive effects. We've known for a very long time how to design big yields.

If one examines the actual statements of the New York City PSA, they are more condign to the detonation of a low-efficiency low-yield "dirty bomb" than they are of an actual nuclear or thermonuclear detonation. They are more suited to the detonation of a "home-grown" dirty bomb act of terrorism, (Jericho 2006 tv series) than of the nuclear weapons in the arsenals of the world's nuclear powers. In other words, per usual a narrative is being prepared, perhaps for yet another "false flag" conducted by a desperate evil multi-national group. And using the nuke fear (as another social experiment?) is just another political tool that seems they're scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Historically, “drills” sometimes go parallel with “false flags.”

Enjoy the show, we got a long ways to go.

[Image: lkFhVwO.gif]

(08-01-2022, 10:17 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Adding some fall-out to the NYC story...

Quote:...

Calling the PSA "outrageously misguided," ICAN said it's difficult to get inside fast during a nuclear explosion "when, in a matter of seconds, houses up to 175 kilometers away from the epicenter crumble like they are made of cards."

Don't listen to those idiots. They are lyin' bastards. There is NO nuclear weapon in any country's arsenal on Earth with that much power.

They are lying to you to try to scare you into their way of thinking.

That would be a blast radius of 100 miles or so, diameter of 200 miles. and there is no bomb in existence that can crumble a structure at 100 miles. There is likely none that could so much as break a window (requires 0.5 PSI overpressure) at that distance.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

tinycool

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]