Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why destroy history
This is sickening
(07-31-2022, 03:15 AM)727Sky Wrote: This is sickening

Ooops, I just posted this in another thread. Mods can delete mine or not.

Found his vid fascinating & sad.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(07-31-2022, 04:05 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
(07-31-2022, 03:15 AM)727Sky Wrote: This is sickening

Ooops, I just posted this in another thread. Mods can delete mine or not.

Found his vid fascinating & sad.
Naw this is not ATS as we can leave it up for more to see
1933 – Archaeologists discover engraved gold and silver plates from King Darius the Great in Persepolis.

[Image: sorrka6.jpg]

[Image: igPOrDe.jpg]

Quote:The finely-inscribed gold and silver plates of King Darius remain an example par excellence of ancient record-keeping using metal plates. Buried for millennia, they were discovered by a German archaeologist in 1933. They remain one of the best examples of the plates that Joseph Smith reported locating and translating into the Book of Mormon a century earlier.

Where are the Darius plates today? Do we know more about them now, and do they still give credence to Joseph Smith’s account?

A brief history of the Darius plates

One of the world’s greatest archaeological treasures is Persepolis in south-eastern Persia, the modern Iran. Persepolis was the crowning highlight of Parsa, the capital city of the Persian kings of the Achaemenid dynasty. In the late 6th and early fifth centuries BC, King Darius 1st, “Darius the Great,” built much of Persepolis on a large rock terrace overlooking the city; after his death it was completed by his son and successor, Xerxes. A succession of kings then followed, ruling an enormous empire stretching to India, northern Africa and west to the Danube in Europe.
The Gold Plates of King Darius

Wild story, Re: The Book of Mormon starting around 23:00:

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.