Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Life is hard, It's even harder if you're stupid
I read the article I'm about to post and I was Thinking, This is Just Impossible, No One, No One Is That Stupid! tinybighuh I was Wrong!
The  Tech Generation! They believe every thing they see on the Internet or Youtube is Fact! They could change their Own Oil or Tire or Clean a Windshield with our the Help of a Youtube Video.
I know known or our members are this Gullible! minusculebeercheers
Some other site maybe.  minusculebonker
Quote:'BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE' 

Clueless iPhone 7 owners tricked into DRILLING hole in their phones to ‘get a headphone jack’
No. Not the Biggest, I have to ask, Have You Reproduced?  tinywhat
Quote:A fake YouTube video claiming to show users how to get the much-missed sound input has gone viral – with many unknowing victims following its lead.

Owners have copied the video’s instructions to place the phone in a clamp and take a 3.5mm drill to where the headphone hole used to be.
Needless to say drilling a hole into your iPhone will leave you with a very broken handset – and not the promised addition.
Apple’s newest model has ditched the jack in favour of bluetooth headphones to make more room for internal hardware.
But customers have been left angry at the decision – with some taking extreme measures to bring back the old hole.
As a result some desperate viewers were duped into destroying their new handsets with the cruel DIY tip.
[Image: nintchdbpict000269459767.jpg?w=960]
Users were told to take a 3.5mm drill to make a hole in the handset where a headphone jack used to appear
REALLY, REALLY! 

Published on Sep 17, 2016

This video is for those who don't want to get $159 wireless airpods or have to insert your headphones into an adapter every time you listen to music. 

Quote:Furious James Ceja commented on the video: “I tried this and ended up with display destruction and it not working… I really committed the biggest mistake of my life by watching this video.”

David Iriarte added: “A friend of mine told me it worked for him, but my iPhone won’t turn on after I drilled the hole for the jack.
“I checked and it was the 3.5mm drill, so I made no mistake there! What happened? Any of you have the same problem?”

Toekneechair questioned: “Ok I am sure it’s in the comments somewhere but my friend told me to ask what size drill bit am I supposed to use?
“Also I don’t have that clamp thingy, can I or my friend hold it while we drill? I don’t want to ruin my phone.
“Thanks for all the help guys…”
Clamp Thingy! tinylaughing

Quote:Instead of rushing to help the clueless users, cruel commenters have instead tricked them with false advice.

Mark Johnson wrote: “Since some people are still having issues, a bit of advice. The guy seems to have missed the part about cleaning the phone after drilling.
“In order to clean out the 3.5mm socket of debris from the drill you need to soak the phone in soapy water for around 15 minutes so all the drill shavings are loosened.
“Then give the phone a shake once you’re done. Hope this helps someone :)”

Ninjapleaz added: “If you want me to tell you how to fix it, just reply to this comment with your credit card number, expiration date and three digit code on the back… and I’ll tell you how to fix it.”

Apple ditched the headphone jack in favour of bluetooth headphones, which every handset comes equipped with.
Users can also buy headphonse that have a ‘Lightning Jack’ to plug into the phone’s charger port.
These won’t be usable with any other device – whereas the bluetooth ones will.
These Aren't Clueless User's, They're Sheep! I would Be that some of them Did sent that person their C/C number and all the information asked for.
Source
People, People, The internet is not Flawless and Not to be Believed and Followed Blindly, that's My Advice To Them and Any Others!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-25-2016, 12:38 AM)guohua Wrote: I read the article I'm about to post and I was Thinking, This is Just Impossible, No One, No One Is That Stupid! tinybighuh I was Wrong!
The  Tech Generation! They believe every thing they see on the Internet or Youtube is Fact! They could change their Own Oil or Tire or Clean a Windshield with our the Help of a Youtube Video.
I know known or our members are this Gullible! minusculebeercheers
Some other site maybe.  minusculebonker
Quote:'BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE' 

Clueless iPhone 7 owners tricked into DRILLING hole in their phones to ‘get a headphone jack’
No. Not the Biggest, I have to ask, Have You Reproduced?  tinywhat
Quote:A fake YouTube video claiming to show users how to get the much-missed sound input has gone viral – with many unknowing victims following its lead.

Owners have copied the video’s instructions to place the phone in a clamp and take a 3.5mm drill to where the headphone hole used to be.
Needless to say drilling a hole into your iPhone will leave you with a very broken handset – and not the promised addition.
Apple’s newest model has ditched the jack in favour of bluetooth headphones to make more room for internal hardware.
But customers have been left angry at the decision – with some taking extreme measures to bring back the old hole.
As a result some desperate viewers were duped into destroying their new handsets with the cruel DIY tip.
[Image: nintchdbpict000269459767.jpg?w=960]
Users were told to take a 3.5mm drill to make a hole in the handset where a headphone jack used to appear
REALLY, REALLY! 

Published on Sep 17, 2016

This video is for those who don't want to get $159 wireless airpods or have to insert your headphones into an adapter every time you listen to music. 

Quote:Furious James Ceja commented on the video: “I tried this and ended up with display destruction and it not working… I really committed the biggest mistake of my life by watching this video.”

David Iriarte added: “A friend of mine told me it worked for him, but my iPhone won’t turn on after I drilled the hole for the jack.
“I checked and it was the 3.5mm drill, so I made no mistake there! What happened? Any of you have the same problem?”

Toekneechair questioned: “Ok I am sure it’s in the comments somewhere but my friend told me to ask what size drill bit am I supposed to use?
“Also I don’t have that clamp thingy, can I or my friend hold it while we drill? I don’t want to ruin my phone.
“Thanks for all the help guys…”
Clamp Thingy! tinylaughing

Quote:Instead of rushing to help the clueless users, cruel commenters have instead tricked them with false advice.

Mark Johnson wrote: “Since some people are still having issues, a bit of advice. The guy seems to have missed the part about cleaning the phone after drilling.
“In order to clean out the 3.5mm socket of debris from the drill you need to soak the phone in soapy water for around 15 minutes so all the drill shavings are loosened.
“Then give the phone a shake once you’re done. Hope this helps someone :)”

Ninjapleaz added: “If you want me to tell you how to fix it, just reply to this comment with your credit card number, expiration date and three digit code on the back… and I’ll tell you how to fix it.”

Apple ditched the headphone jack in favour of bluetooth headphones, which every handset comes equipped with.
Users can also buy headphonse that have a ‘Lightning Jack’ to plug into the phone’s charger port.
These won’t be usable with any other device – whereas the bluetooth ones will.
These Aren't Clueless User's, They're Sheep! I would Be that some of them Did sent that person their C/C number and all the information asked for.
Source
People, People, The internet is not Flawless and Not to be Believed and Followed Blindly, that's My Advice To Them and Any Others!

Good Grief !
Um, just as easy as it is to find a video on "how to"....

It is just as easy to google the pros and cons of such "how to". smh.

This is just embarrassing to the human species minusculeheadbanging 

I would say what idiot is that stupid to fall for it....but sounds like it needs to be plural,  idiotsssss.....LMAO.

OMG--how gullible people can be at times.
I just don't know, I worry about our species more & more every day (((sigh)))

Hey yo, to anyone out there.......just because it is on the internet does not mean it is true.
That goes for drilling a damn hole in your stupid IPhone too!!
Dumb azzes   minusculebonker

It also goes to show how people are used to things being a certain way and do not like change, and will do whatever it takes to get back to the old way.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Our future stands on those who are preparing for it today.

We're doomed.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
I tried this to solve a nasal problem and it doesn't work either.
Also, after drilling the small aperture into the side of my nose, I soaked my
head for 15 minutes and ended up dripping water all over the house for
two hours after.

These YouTube advise videos do not work.
(Excuse me, I have to take my head to the sink again)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-25-2016, 06:39 AM)senona Wrote: Hey yo, to anyone out there.......just because it is on the internet does not mean it is true.

Oh no!!! Say it isn't so!

In that case some of the stuff I read here must also not be true.  I don't believe it :p
(09-26-2016, 12:50 AM)1984hasarrived Wrote:
(09-25-2016, 06:39 AM)senona Wrote: Hey yo, to anyone out there.......just because it is on the internet does not mean it is true.

In that case some of the stuff I read here must also not be true.  I don't believe it :p

Exactly ! Like it says in some thread that I have a beer belly.

Not true at all !!
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(09-26-2016, 01:10 AM)Sol Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 12:50 AM)1984hasarrived Wrote:

Exactly ! Like it says in some thread that I have a beer belly.

Not true at all !!

No pics, no proof :p
(09-25-2016, 04:59 PM)BIAD Wrote: I tried this to solve a nasal problem and it doesn't work either.
Also, after drilling the small aperture into the side of my nose, I soaked my
head for 15 minutes and ended up dripping water all over the house for
two hours after.

These YouTube advise videos do not work.
(Excuse me, I have to take my head to the sink again)

[Image: lmao.gif]

Not even going to touch that one...nope, no siree.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'