• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
17 MUSKaroos
Just keeps getting weirder...

[Image: wW7Zmk5.jpg]
https://twitter.com/PopBase/status/1547662389134233601

[Image: 3XeOLeV.jpg]
Elon Musk: The Architect of Tomorrow

Quote:Elon Musk’s dad, 76, confirms secret second child — with his stepdaughter

Elon Musk’s lusty dad, Errol, has finally revealed he sired a secret second love child with his glamorous stepdaughter, Jana Bezuidenhout.

The Musk patriarch, 76, welcomed the baby girl with Jana, 35, back in 2019 — but only confirmed the news on Wednesday, bragging to the Sun: “The only thing we are on Earth for is to reproduce.”

The two already share a 5-year-old boy, Elliot Rush, born in 2017.

Errol clearly shares his most famous son’s hearty desire to procreate, with his admission coming just a week after it was revealed Elon fathered two children with an executive at his artificial intelligence company Neuralink, weeks before his second child with ex-girlfriend Grimes was born.

Errol admitted Jana’s pregnancy was “unplanned” and told the publication that they are no longer living together, citing their 41-year age gap.

“It’s not practical. She’s 35,” Errol declared. “Eventually if I’m still around, she might wind up back with me.”

He added: “Any man who marries a [younger] woman, even if you feel very sprightly, it’s going to be nice for a while, but there’s a big gap … and that gap is going to show itself.”

"The Musk family tree is complicated — and is growing more so by the day. Errol has seven children, while Elon has fathered 10 offspring."

“Doing my best to help the underpopulation crisis,” Musk tweeted out last Thursday. “A collapsing birth rate is the biggest danger civilization faces by far.”

The twins — whose names have not been disclosed — were born just weeks before Musk welcomed his second child, Exa Dark Sideræl, with Canadian pop star Grimes.
More spice at NY Post.

Reminds me of someone else that had the initials JE.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

That wimmins has a sledgehammer for a chin ewww.
Now that I think back about the sledgehammer chin comment I am wondering if thats the point of this relationship. Seriously who else has sledgehammer chins you may wonder? Well today is your lucky day ye ole badger is here to tell ya. The old British monarchy had sledgehammer chins probably due to inbreeding. Musks old man is rich as fuck too maybe he's just fucking his way into making royal blood for his own whats its you can't buy royality but you can make it by fucking into it   tinyhuh fact its his step daughter makes it all to much more sense now. 

minusculebeercheers
(07-15-2022, 07:31 AM)Brotherman Wrote: Now that I think back about the sledgehammer chin comment I am wondering if thats the point of this relationship. Seriously who else has sledgehammer chins you may wonder? Well today is your lucky day ye ole badger is here to tell ya. The old British monarchy had sledgehammer chins probably due to inbreeding. Musks old man is rich as fuck too maybe he's just fucking his way into making royal blood for his own whats its you can't buy royality but you can make it by fucking into it   tinyhuh fact its his step daughter makes it all to much more sense now. 

minusculebeercheers

The Habsburg Jaw.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

One of the aristocrat families that is a donor & members of Maxwell's TerraMar project was the Habsburg's. Habsburg inbreeding and extinction of the male lines by frequent consanguineous marriages.

Eduard Karl Joseph Michael Marcus Koloman Volkhold Maria Habsburg-Lothringen (yes, that's his full aristocrat name) aka Archduke Eduard of Austria, (@EduardHabsburg) Ambassador of Hungary to the Holy See and the Sovereign Order of Malta, and his wife Baroness Maria Theresia von Gudenus (1995), a descendant of Archduke Johann of Austria:

[Image: JP7OfDQ.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(07-16-2022, 12:01 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-15-2022, 07:31 AM)Brotherman Wrote: Now that I think back about the sledgehammer chin comment I am wondering if thats the point of this relationship. Seriously who else has sledgehammer chins you may wonder? Well today is your lucky day ye ole badger is here to tell ya. The old British monarchy had sledgehammer chins probably due to inbreeding. Musks old man is rich as fuck too maybe he's just fucking his way into making royal blood for his own whats its you can't buy royality but you can make it by fucking into it   tinyhuh fact its his step daughter makes it all to much more sense now. 

minusculebeercheers

The Habsburg Jaw.

The badger likes sledgehammer chin better therefore sledgehammer chin it shall be  minusculebonker
The second child with his... child?!?!?

The dude sounds like the caricature of the stereotypical rich, elite, pedo-weirdo.

What happens to people at that point? Monarchies were along the same lines. Keeping it all in the family I guess.